Hear the frantic phone call that started everything!
The original 911 call reporting Tiger Woods‘ one-car accident was released today — and it’s just as intense as you thought it would be. Only one 911 call was made reporting the Nov. 27 accident, and it didn’t come from Tiger’s wife, Elin Nordegren, but an unidentified neighbor.
“I need an ambulance immediately,” the caller tells the dispatcher. He’s barely able to get the words out. “In front of my house… they hit a pole… they’re laying on the ground!”
Get More on the Tiger Woods Scandal:
- Tiger’s Personal Statement: “It’s All My Fault” Denies “Malicious Rumors!” Do you Believe Him?
- Tiger Woods, Your Squeaky Clean Image Is In Jeopardy!
- Shocking News! Tiger Woods Cancels Second Meeting With Police — Plus More Details On Other Woman, Rachel Uchitel!
- Rachel Uchitel, Linked To Tiger Woods, Lost Her First Fiance In 9/11 Attacks
- Tiger Woods: Lots Of Shocking New Developments Surrounding Your Accident!
- Update! Tiger Woods Was Unconscious For Six Minutes & Wife Elin Nordegren Saved His Life — With A Golf Club!