Jessica Simpson has a LOT to be thankful for this year! And she won’t get up and get out of bed until she’s done making her list — and checking it twice — of everything she is grateful for this year. 2009 wasn’t easy on Jess — She broke up with Dallas Cowboy Tony Romo, she lost her dog Daisy to a coyote, and was unfairly called “Fat” after performing a concert in high-waisted jeans.
But still, the country songstress tweets, “I woke up to write down everything in life I’m grateful for. I didn’t complete my list, so I’m back in bed to finish.”
Well, Jess, we haven’t seen your list yet, but we bet these are a few things you’re grateful for.
– A super-cute nephew Bronx, who just turned 1!
– That nobody has really paid attention to Tony Romo since he broke up with you
– Your BFF/hairstylist Ken Paves
– “The Price Of Beauty,” your upcoming VH1 reality show.
– The fact that John Mayer finally admitted he’s not good boyfriend material
– Producing a line of shoes that every girl loves
– That 2010 is right around the corner … 2009 just wan’t your year, Jess