mel gibson racist
Mel may be one of the most famous and bankable stars in Hollywood, but would you ever go to see one of his films after the release of his recent tapes?
From Mad Max to Lethal Weapon, Braveheart to Ransom, Mel Gibson may be one of the most popular actors of all time. That is, until tapes of his racist and threatening phone calls made their way online, along with rumors he hit his newborn child. But will this effect his future film roles?
Our forensic expert reveals the latest Mel tape contains a lot of suspicious activity — and not just editing!
The Mel Gibson drama continues! HollywoodLife.com first broke the news July 14 that the recordings of Mel’s abusive and racist rants had been tampered with. And now we can officially tell you that the most recent rant, released July 20, in which Mel admits to hitting his daugher Lucia and screaming “No one will believe you!” are edited as well. Creative Forensic Services CEO Arlo West, best known for working on the Natalee Holloway case, listened to the recently leaked recording between Mel and Oksana Girgorieva and found some shocking revelations!
We told you first that The Department of Children and Family Services would be launching an investigation into the child abuse claims against Mel Gibson — and it’s happening next week! Mel retained joint custody after a hearing in family court in LA yesterday, July 15, but he might not retain it for very much longer.
Mel Gibson managed to escape losing joint custody of his eight-month-old daughter Lucia, July 15, when his attorney Stephen Kolodny, appeared in an LA court to battle it out with his ex-lover Oksana Grigorieva. Oksana alleges that Mel attacked her on Jan 6, leaving her with two knocked out front teeth and a bruise on Lucia, who was only 2-months-old at the time. But for now, Mel still has visitation with Lucia, which includes daytime visits and one overnight visit a week. Read more
More Mad Mel: In yet another furious phone rant, Mel Gibson uses a highly offensive anti-Latino slur and tells Oksana he ‘owns’ her.
Yet another of Mel Gibson‘s offensive and upsetting racist rants has leaked. In the six-minute phone call obtained by RadarOnline.com, the 54-year-old actor uses racial slurs and verbally abuses his now ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, claiming that he “owns” her.
CLICK HERE to listen to the rant
Mel Gibson’s rants caught on tape, which have now been subpoenaed by the police, might be enough evidence for him to be charged for terrorist threats, mayhem, battery and hate crimes — and he could be facing more than eight years in jail, say lawyers.
Mel Gibson‘s brutal and frightening telephone rants at his now ex-girlfriend Oksana Girgorieva were caught on tape — and three lawyers tell HollywoodLife.com the 54-year-old actor could be facing serious charges — including domestic abuse, terrorism, mayhem and hate crimes, which could mean eight years or more in jail.
CLICK HERE to read why Mel might very well face jail time…
Dropped by his agency and shunned by most, here is a look at just a few of the horrible things Mel Gibson was recorded saying to ex Oksana Grigorieva … including his accusation she would soon be raped.
When worst person in the world nominee Mel Gibson separated from his wife of over 20 years and took up with the much younger Oksana Grigorieva one would assume it was her physical appearance that he was mostly attracted to. Listening to his barrage of racial rants and rape comments however, it is quite clear he grew to hate what he at first loved so much. Of Oksana’s breast implants he said, “they’re too big and they look stupid. Look like some Vegas b***h, Vegas whore.” Okay…
Mel is now being investigated for alleged domestic battery, assault with a deadly weapon AND child endangerment
UPDATE: Mel Gibson‘s explosive verbal assault has leaked and can now be heard by everyone here. Additionally, Mel’s long-time agency William Morris Endeavor Entertainment has dropped the 54-year-old actor from its roster, reports Deadline.com.
CLICK HERE for the update…