HollyMoms, I dare you not to laugh out loud when you watch the former Dawson Creek star’s Funny or Die video!
It’s nice to see that James Van Der Beek is comfortable poking fun at himself. The 33-year-old new father of daughter, Olivia, is the latest celebrity to shoot a video for comedy website Funny or Die. In this laugh-out-loud video for a website called Vandermemes, the actor shows off his vast emotional range, because of the popularity of a viral clip of him crying during his Dawson’s Creek days.
While the rest of the world is condemning Lindsay for her antics, Kim is sending love and support her way.
Kim Kardashian is really worried about Lindsay Lohan now that she’s been sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating her probation — and she’s tweeting out her sympathy. “Sending positivity your way @LindsayLohan Love you,” Kim wrote July 6. “Everyone please send LL your sweet prayers. U never know when someone really needs it.”
Check out the stories you must be reading!
- Is Jesse Jame‘s past excusable for cheating on Sandra? PopEater
- Lilo has a new ‘do! TMZ
- Guess which celeb is shopping for flowers! PopSugar
- Get Lauren Conrad‘s natural glow! Daily Makeover
- We can’t get enough of SJP! Amy Grindhouse
- Oh no, we hear Tila Tequila is going to rehab! Celeb Slam
Check out these top stories you might have missed!
- The Curse of the Best Actress Oscar! Popeater
- Giselle Bundchen Steps Out with Baby Benjamin! Popsugar
- Conan O’Brien Heading to Fox? Betty Confidential
- Dancing with the Stars Exclusive: Jake Pavelka Has Found True Love! E! Online
- Lindsey Lohan Faces BAN From India! Huffington Post
- Jesse James: “I Deserve Everything Coming My Way.” Ok Magazine
Check out some of the stories you might have missed!
- Ryan Seacrest has a new girlfriend! Click here
- Taylor Swift wants to get back together with Taylor Lautnerl! Click here
- Backstage at the Oscars! Click here
- Bonnie sat down with Robert Verdi! Click here
- AnnaLynne vs. Blake Lively who is the queen of the CW! Click here
- Lindsey Lohan does not want to be a deejay! Click here
Heads up Lindsey Lohan and Courtney Love – It isn’t Halloween so put away the scary costumes!
Milan Fashion Week just started and we must admit Lindsey Lohan and Courtney Love are looking more terrifying than usual! We realize Twilight is the big craze but does Courtney really need to dress and accessorize (beauty products and all) like a vamp? She may have lost custody of your daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, but what she really needed to do is lose that wardrobe and hire a personal shopper! Read more
Would you ever strap on your platforms, grab your purse and then go…shopping in your itsy bitsy bathing suit?
Didn’t think so! Which just goes to prove, Lindsay, that you are definitely not like the rest of us.
On one hand, have to applaud your total lack of body inhibitions on a shopping trip in the Caribbean island of St. Barths. And yes, you have style—the snazzy necklace and metallic purse are a nice addition to your cut-out string maillot.
On the other hand—you might want to do a tush check before stepping out in a teeny weeny bottom that reveals what looks like a bruise on each cheek.
Just looking out for you, Linds! Read more