Posted Fri, April 3, 2015 2:29pm EDT

Emily

Posted at 10:58 PM on July 10, 2015

Why …. wow u do that to us i am mad and sad u show have told your up tight almost or is wife this what i love to do i don’t want to leave music is life honey and she would have understood bit no u leave.

Alex hmar

Posted at 9:08 PM on July 3, 2015

I like u zayn

Talah

Posted at 7:35 AM on June 26, 2015

Zayn I adore yooooooooooou Iam the most fan that I love you sooooooo much but please return back to the band for me and for all the fans and for your 4 best friends harry, Nile, Louis and Liam they will never ever sing with out you but if they do is just for you baby but in their hearts they can’t with out you and also they can’t stay in the band with out you so please baby and sweetheart and everything in my life return back to the band to let the smile return on all our faces and also on Harry, Nile, Louis and Liam faces they love you sooooooo much and they can’t do anything with out you if love me and harry, Nile, Louis and Liam return back to the band and I will say it to you I love yooooooooooou sooooooo much and I adooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore yooooooooooou babyyyyyyyyyy and return to let the smile return on your cute, beautiful, wonderful amazing face zozo 💜💞💕💜💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋👍

Samaritan

Posted at 8:05 AM on April 22, 2015

Zany I’m your biggest fan ever I love you and I also know one of your family member that’s why I love you even more 😍😍💜💜

michelle

Posted at 1:35 PM on May 20, 2015

i love you zayn come back to one d plz im your bigest fan do this for me

yaniek

Posted at 6:32 AM on April 20, 2015

Love u lot zayn..

Angela

Posted at 8:29 AM on April 18, 2015

He looks happy.. Looks refreshed to me.. That haircut and nose piercing.. Looks sooooo sexy on him!

Rainbows

Posted at 7:58 PM on April 17, 2015

Ok, well….Im happy that he left becz hes happy, but like…whats supposed to happen? Cz I might sound like a weirdo, btu I wanna know what happened. And why the hair cut?

Afreen Loves Zayn

Posted at 1:41 PM on July 9, 2015

yeah why? tell me at twitter @ultimatezayntr

Glyn Ruck

Posted at 5:05 PM on April 17, 2015

They will never be the same without Zayn. Saw them recently as a 4 piece & Malik’s vocals are sorely missed. A number of their well known songs are simply flat without Zayn’s voice. The show is still pleasant but I paid a fortune for premium seats in a suite & would not do so again. Zayn was in many ways the soul of 1D. Nevertheless I wish all 5 of them the best with their future endeavours. My 30 yr old niece commented that “Zayn was the jewel in the crown” of 1D. Sadly Liam’s comments of late last year have proven correct “We are not 1D without Zayn”
I hope Simon fulfils his well recorded promises that he will look after Zayn who he claims to be “very, very fond of.”

linda

Posted at 7:59 AM on April 28, 2015

The four boys are now better off without Zayn. We can not force him to do what he does not want to do. We wish him all the best.

linda

Posted at 8:03 AM on April 28, 2015

He will not be missed because he decided to quit.

itumeleng

Posted at 2:50 PM on March 31, 2015

OMG!! Zayn malik…was cut off from1D …still can’t believe

….we’ll miss u zayn..
one direction wont be the same without u….

Stewart franklin

I love to you

adriano lorenzo

Posted at 9:03 AM on March 27, 2015

Why whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay is he leaving his a great singer all of 1d

itumeleng

Posted at 2:55 PM on March 31, 2015

I agree with you lorenzo…and he’s also cute

eve

Posted at 10:45 AM on April 3, 2015

why did he quit.

pussi

Posted at 11:07 AM on April 15, 2015

yolo, thats why

#cora

Posted at 8:38 AM on April 28, 2015

ummmmmmm……..not. In my mind, HARRY is the best singer of 1D, and he still has his awesome hair,and beautiful smile. And if you didn’t notice, his face was carved by angels, cause every face he makes still is beautiful and cute, even if it’s the DUCK FACE. It doesn’t matter if Zayn left cause he has a place in everyone’s heart, and even though doesn’t feel like it, he is always there. GOD, I SOUND LIKE A MOM MIXED UP WITH A FUNERAL SPEAKER.#SAD, BUT TRUE

1Directioner

Posted at 11:59 AM on June 25, 2015

Ummm, NO wrong because when 1D was doing songs Only ZAYN can hit the high notes, and even if zayn wasn’t the leader he is WAY hotter then harry.

1Directioner

Posted at 12:03 PM on June 25, 2015

AND EVERY SINGLE ONE DIRECTIONER CARED, SO DONT BE SAYING STUFF!