Posted Tue, May 21, 2013 9:44am EDT

Zach Sobiech — PICS

shauntel

Posted at 7:04 PM on November 3, 2013

Willi

Pedro Falcon

Posted at 9:29 AM on August 16, 2013

Zach was my inspiration, I downloaded clouds the second I had heard it, it’s just so meaningful in allot of ways and the lyrics said so much about his sickness without even revealing it to the people who don’t really get the message. Zach will be missed. He touched allot of people’s hearts and changed people minds with with his music alone. I bet it would have been awesome to actually know him, I wish I did.

Tarah

Posted at 9:30 PM on July 19, 2013

such an amazing man! So positive!!! Downloaded your song, watched your video…
RIP zach… So sad to know your gone <3

Peggy

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 17, 2013

You have touched my soul Such a beautiful love, such a beautiful family, such a beautiful, gentle soul…you’ve all touched so many people by sharing your journey… of true love and support. The world is a better place because of you, your family and friends.You are and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Rest well, Zach, and keep the world bright with your beautiful smile…

Kris

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 15, 2013

Watching Zach’s videos and listening to his songs have touched me so deeply. He was an amazing soul with the purest heart. To his loved ones and the people who helped him share his music and story- So deeply sorry for your loss, envious of that kind of love and courage you shared, and so thankful for him and you sharing it will all of us. He’s made such a difference, God bless you all.

Romi Jameel

Posted at 5:53 PM on June 14, 2013

Zach, you have inspired me to change my outlook in life. To live life to the fullest, and that is exactly what i will do. You have no idea of how you have changed the world. You are angel. Keep smiling from up, up, up. RIP.

LEE COLEMAN

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 1, 2013

DEATH ENDS A LIFE, NOT A RELATIONSHIP. THE SOBIECH FAMILY, AMY AND HIS FRIENDS WILL ALWAYS HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS SPECIAL PERSON THROUGH THEIR WONDERFUL MEMORIES

Mariah Reinert

Posted at 6:50 PM on May 31, 2013

Rest Peacefully Zach .. You were a beautiful person . God Bless You and your family .

Alex

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 29, 2013

I love you Zach Sobiech. You are my hero and my role model. I will meet you someday up in the clouds. You were an angel sent down by god. If only i could be like you. The world is grieving. You will forever be missed. No one will ever forget you.

Abby

Posted at 5:59 PM on May 24, 2013

I watched your documentary on ” soulpancake
– my last days” and 1 word AMAZING. If you
Are reading this please watch it. It will change
Your life FOREVER. You will think differently.

Grace Breaux

Posted at 12:05 PM on May 26, 2013

I know I’m only 11 years old and I still have a long way to go but for an 18 year old zach I don’t know how somebody so young held up like that but you have changed my life.Also thinking about dieing just keep pushing forward and making the most of every day!!!!!!!

Melissa Balenting

Posted at 12:15 PM on May 24, 2013

Zach, you were and are a true inspiration to everyone. You lived your life giving love and acceptance and always knowing how to make someone feel special. I’ve never met you and never will but I’ve watched your youtube videos and listened to those closest to you and They show the love radiated from you to them and back again. RIP Zach. They will all be with you again. You’re a blessing and now you can be with our Lord and Saviour in no pain. Mr & Mrs Sobiech you deserve all that is good in the world. You are amazing parents to have raised such wondeful children. HUGS..

James

Posted at 9:39 AM on May 24, 2013

I never met you but you have changed my life forever may The Lord bless your family as you sit in heaven looking down.

Marketa

Posted at 6:46 AM on May 24, 2013

Rip you had the strength and courage that the world needs.

Ashley O'Niel

Posted at 6:15 AM on May 24, 2013

I’m soooooo very sorry for your loss. My tears overflowing. My heart and LOVE and PRAYERS are with you. Thank u for allowing Zach to touch my life by sharing his……. never met him…..wont forget him ever…..

Marketa

Posted at 6:43 AM on May 24, 2013

Rest in pece Zach you are an inspiration to me from the time you sang your touching song clouds.rip

Marla Manson

Posted at 10:05 PM on May 23, 2013

What a wonderful young man. I cried watching his last story, but I felt the love he had for his family and friends. He lived his life to the fullest at a young age. My condolences to his family.

robbin

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 23, 2013

Zach each time i listen to your song i cry because you looked at the bright side

Jill

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 23, 2013

To Zachary family and girlfriend I am so sorry for you loss. Remember this, how lucky you were to have him all those years he truly is now soaring in the clouds, pain free watching over you!

Lu Lee

Posted at 1:14 PM on May 23, 2013

a kid who went down fighting, and didn’t really lose

Lorraine Hoult

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 23, 2013

Rest in peace! My heartfelt condolences to the entire family. I know the pain you are going through as we lost our son 12years ago to leukaemia.

Karen Dockery

Posted at 9:45 AM on May 23, 2013

Thank Zach for reminding us to LIVE life now! What a gift you leave!!

kim

Posted at 1:50 AM on May 23, 2013

RIP zach
Your are an inspiration with your courage & strength.
God bless:0 (

Patricia L. Zurek

Posted at 8:05 PM on May 22, 2013

Patricia zurek

mary lou scott

Posted at 7:30 PM on May 21, 2013

I have followed Zach since his song Clouds came out. He was an inspiration to me. God Bless.

Donna Manning

Posted at 2:46 PM on May 21, 2013

He will certainly never be forgotten. His message, “You don’t have to know you’re dying to start living,” will forever be his legacy.