Posted Thu, April 7, 2011 9:50am EDT

Sasi

Posted at 5:58 AM on March 18, 2012

Amazing. I have goosebumps and tears. I had not heard this song until last Sunday at my bohertr’s wedding. He got married on our Dad’s birthday (RIP DAD) my Dad was in the Navy, and when my bohertr and his new wife released two red heart shaped balloons into the sky, this song was playing. Now it has a new meaning and I love both. As the member of a strong military family (Air Force & Navy) I have a strong sense of pride in all that our troops are doing and have done to keep me FREE !

jenna

Posted at 6:01 AM on June 9, 2011

okay……seriously the pose is for the cameras.the press.though i must say they do look like a couple..a cute one.

not a troll

Posted at 9:10 AM on April 8, 2011

This is ridiculous. I know this site likes to stretch a but anyone who buys this story would have had to have had a lobotomy.

Timothy

Posted at 6:14 AM on April 8, 2011

Vannessa I feel sorry for ashley betrayed I know zac ain’t looking back but what she did vannessa lost a friend she needs to move on she ain’t with them anymore.

l;kafjl

Posted at 9:56 PM on April 7, 2011

Lol they don’t even know how to spell zac’s name.

he’s sorta irrelevant now >.<

dannah

Posted at 4:09 PM on April 7, 2011

oh la la

LaLo Gemini

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 7, 2011

OMG you are morons… Whoever wrote this posting… They’re both there to support Ashely’s new movie… And Bonnie, you’re a nuisance… Vanessa Hudgens, I have no clue why this girl is a celebrity… She’s the most generic looking girl possible… She’s not beautiful, but she’s not ugly… She’s just THERE… And Zac, nothing special about him either.

jason

Posted at 12:21 AM on April 8, 2011

I’d love to agree with you but Zac is actually a pretty good actor. He’s coming into his own and developing an on screen persona that’s could land him a Rock Hudson-esque kind of following.

They do make a nice couple. But, age and the Hollywood diversions available will probably mean it won’t last, which is kinda sad. You never see real long-lasting relationships in Hollywood anymore…at least not lately.

yeah yeah

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 7, 2011

dude it is nothing they have been friends since high school musical it is no big deal1

karo

Posted at 11:57 AM on April 7, 2011

his name is ZAC not ZACH !

sally

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 7, 2011

Ummm….Ashley has a gorgeous boyfriend and Zac and Ash have been friends for years! I think it is great that Zac and Nessa are grown up enough to both be able to come out and support their friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary

Posted at 11:07 AM on April 7, 2011

They worked together. They are FRIENDS. And Ashley has a boyfriend.

a

Posted at 10:12 AM on April 7, 2011

LMAO…. 1. They are all friends have been for years 2. Ashley has a serious boyfriend 3. you guys amuse me…. Making stories out of NOTHING

Lilly

Posted at 9:55 AM on April 7, 2011

Seriously??

tinamarie

Posted at 10:03 AM on April 7, 2011

I know, you would think who ever wrote this was writing for the 5th grade news paper. Because he put his arm around her it was some how a betrayal. Come on these three have All been friends for years. Grow up.

kyle

Posted at 10:20 PM on May 30, 2013

this is just dumb! it’s so stupid! zac and vanessa are ment to be together! they’re the cutest cuple ever!