Posted Sun, April 28, 2013 10:21am EDT

Michael Jordan & Yvette Prieto

Culinary Kay

Posted at 11:31 AM on January 28, 2014

I am happy for the two congrats, by the way black women are beautiful we come in all shapes and sizes! I am 35yrs of age as well 5’1 and a dancer myself 104 lbs. thin lips and long hair and a beautiful booty! I say go girl she got it; danced him out of his jays! Ha ha just like King Herod’s daughter and he gave her the head of John the Baptist. Love it!

sara

Posted at 3:46 AM on June 20, 2013

I would just like to say that I get so sick of the blacks talking about damn slavery. First of all, I am a Lumbee Indian and YALL need to go back and take another History lesson, because the Indians were here first. When do you ever see the Indians shouting foul? My father has told me stories about how things were when he was growing up, such as there were signs up that stated that Indians could not use certain facilities or drank from a certain water fountain, but I’m proud of family and the Lumbee Indians because were not sitting around having temper tantrums about the past. You know what GET OVER IT what’s done is done, look to the front not to the back. I would love to know how many of you that made a comment has ever been held captive like a slave? If you were never a slave then why do you say that the white man is trying to keep you down, how can you go around saying stuff about slavery if you never experienced it how can you claim it? I know the answer you can’t just like I can’t claim it because it was never done to me, but was done to my forefathers, so please take a chill pill and ponder over what I said

BlaireZephyr

Posted at 1:29 PM on September 6, 2013

LOVE IT!!!

junior

Posted at 8:15 PM on September 23, 2013

You lost me with your unintelligent first sentence. Since you’re NOT black, don’t speak for them.

Ann

Posted at 11:53 PM on May 26, 2013

It really saddens me that our brothers are suck in slavery, thinking white is right and being black is not good enough ,wake up black men they have done it again as it has been told that its their world and they have proven to us once again that they want our men too and they are going to have it there way .It’s a slap in the face to our black race. I feel sorry for our black men,BLACK MEN ARE BRAIN WASH!!! and they are over looking our black, beautiful ,intelligent ,talented, strong ,black queens who has a lot to offer our brothers.

deshawnthenigga@hotmail.com

Posted at 1:32 AM on May 27, 2013

you be right my brotha. them white devilz is da problem. keep it real. ROFL hahahah

badboy

Posted at 12:59 PM on May 31, 2013

yeah, a lot of black, beautiful, intelligent, strong queens who don’t know anything about how to treat their men, period!!

Gregory

Posted at 4:40 PM on October 3, 2013

She is Cuban

Neil

Posted at 8:22 PM on May 25, 2013

I think They are a Nice Couple……

Elaine

Posted at 6:17 AM on May 7, 2013

Congrats Mike, I’ve been a fan for many years; it just saddens me that, it seems when our African American males “make it,” they leave the “sistah” for someone of another ethnicity, as if the sistah isn’t good enough; only to be “barefoot & pregnant.” When do WE get the opportunity to emerge out of the “hood?” Peace

ben bennson

Posted at 1:51 PM on May 10, 2013

You and your blackie ‘sistahs’ just aren’t as hot as white girls. Your nappy hair, big noses, lips and hips are actually kind of gross. Why should ANY guy settle for a skank when he can have a babe?

Ward Ferguson

Posted at 7:58 PM on May 10, 2013

ASK YOUR SORRY AZZ GREAT – GREAT GRANDDADDY WHY HIS AZZ WAS SNEAKING DOWN TO THE BACK OF THE BARN TO RAPE A BLACK WOMAN. YOU RACIST AZZ HOLE!
TRIED OF YOU RACIST AZZ WHITE BOYZ DOWN TALKING OUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK AFRICIAN QUEENS. YOUR RACE IS ALWAYS GETTING A NOSE JOB, TANNING, LISTERNING TO OUR MUSIC, DRESSING LIKE US & DEEP INSIDE YOU WANT TO BE US. wE ARE BLACK & PROUD, 7 DON’T YOU EVER FORGET THAT!!!!

Bon Bon

Posted at 10:22 PM on May 30, 2013

Obviously your ignorant…hips, a body is the ideal….where does skank come in? Obviously white men who went into slave cabins and raped black and Native American women knew we were not hideous……and it’s the white male sex drive that should be termed “skankerous”.

Lynn kutz

Posted at 7:08 AM on June 1, 2013

Quit blaming your personal problems race. Life is about choices. Make some choices that will take you in the direction you want to go and others will follow. OR keep making the choices that keep you bitter and jealous instead of happy and content.

BlaireZephyr

Posted at 1:40 PM on September 6, 2013

Here’s a thought: Take yourself out of the hood. A person’s value is not determined by their race or ethnicity but rather their inner qualities. She was successful long before Jordan. Focus on making yourself a success and you too can attract people who are out of the “HOOD!”

phyllis mc

Posted at 10:50 AM on May 6, 2013

Congratulations Michael and Yvette.Wish you both much happiness. I have been a fan of Michael Jordans since his North Carolina days and hhave bought plenty of Air Jordan’s.Best to you guy’s

debra

Posted at 4:14 AM on May 5, 2013

This is sad I do see happiness on either face…Michael I feel sorry for you this women does not love you & it shows on her face!

yalcin

Posted at 3:13 PM on May 17, 2013

pehhh!

freida

Posted at 2:34 AM on April 29, 2013

Congradulation

Halifu P Williams

Posted at 2:09 PM on May 20, 2013

Congrads MJ. I wish you all the happiness life can bring. Keep God first in your life and you guys will do well!

Tony K

Posted at 11:25 PM on June 13, 2013

Two successful human beings who view each other as human beings . They are both grown ,mature, intelligent adults who love and respect each other enough to marry . Variety is the spice of life. Keep enjoying it . God bless you both.