Posted Thu, October 25, 2012 5:29pm EST

‘The X Factor’ Top 16 Finalists Get Makeovers — See Their Before & After Pics

The top 16 on this season of ‘The X Factor’ have been given the glam treatment just in time for the live shows to begin! Take a look at the before and after photos of the contestants. Who do you think looks best?

Britney Spears and Demi Lovato are no longer the most fashionable people on The X Factor! Now that the top 16 has been solidified on this season, the finalists have received makeovers from FOX and we think they’re looking great. We’ve put together before and after shots of each of the top 16. Look through the photos and let us know who you think looks the best!

Are you excited for the season two live shows to begin Thursday, Nov. 1, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

More X Factor on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘X Factor’ Finalist David Correy Finds His Birth Mother — Report
  2. Mario Lopez: Khloe Kardashian ‘Ready’ To Take On ‘X Factor’
  3. Justin Bieber Hints At A Future ‘X Factor’ Performance

event-ology.net

Posted at 2:36 AM on September 25, 2014

The other day, while I was at work, my sister
stole my iphone and tested too see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be
a youtube sensation.My apple ipad is now destroyed and she
has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Lexy Nicoletti

Posted at 9:37 AM on April 26, 2014

i am so sad that emblem 3 got eliminated from the x factor :(

sebastianagomez (@sebastianagom14)

Posted at 7:20 PM on September 19, 2013

I love you hi Wesley Stromberg ; )

Melanie

Posted at 11:07 AM on December 9, 2012

CARLY ROSE’S BEAUTY IS NATURAL AND THEY COULDNT MAKE HER BETTER THEREFORE SHE DIDN’T GET THE VOTES…PERFECTION NEEDS NO IMOROVEMENT! #FF @HUMRLVR

Melanie

Posted at 11:03 AM on December 9, 2012

CARLY Rose Sonenclar is beautiful before the Makeover so she didn’t get the votes because they couldn’t make her better…LOL …#FF @HUMRLVR

butercup

Posted at 3:41 PM on December 7, 2012

i dont understand how jenel garcia can get the most votes on the poll at the momment yet she still got booted of the xfactor usa she was on of my faves i still cant belive they made her go :(

lynda linda max

Posted at 2:17 AM on December 7, 2012

carly rose is my no1 she i the winner she’s da best

n.a.p

Posted at 11:08 AM on December 3, 2012

by far, Jennel Garcia’s make over was the best… from cute girl to HOT/GORGEOUS young lady !!!

Allyson

Posted at 11:59 AM on November 27, 2012

They need to quit changing the constants looks. Because if they keep changing them they wont recognzie themselfs and get lost in the fame. I like they style in the beginning way more than I like their style now. Like serious. Their looks now I dont like them. I mean I like them because it would be somthing I would wear but maybe they dont like the style? Did you ever think about that? No probably not!!

Elyse

Posted at 5:01 PM on December 4, 2012

I like Cee Cee with her brown hair much more natural looking..very pretty girl

court

Posted at 4:07 PM on November 23, 2012

So…. Is that a peacock on top of Paige’s head?

O.m.G!!!

Posted at 9:35 AM on November 23, 2012

I LOVE THESE GIRLS

Robin earle

Posted at 5:06 PM on November 12, 2012

Why don’t they leave these kids alone! They over dress them- put on 16 back up dancers crawling all over everything and half dressed. They ate so loud along with back up you can’t hear the contestant song! Leave them alone. Just let them be who they really are and how they want to wear their hair and dress. Let them go out and show us what THEY CAN DO NOT WHAT 12 dancers and a bunch of back singers and stripers. They are ruining these poor kids . Poor Beatrice and the layers of God knows what they had on her. Then cute little Diamond gets stuck in a white suit with her hair pulled back in a maids bun! When she first came put in her cute shirt with a pink now and long skirt why didn’t she just sing in that. The X factor doesn’t get LESS IS MORE AND RECKING THEIR CHANCES! Carly may sing well but over all she can’t hold an X factor candle to Diamond! Diamond is this Years Astro! Can’t get enough of her-and see is 13 too. She is the only 13 year old that doesn’t break down at every turn and took her first elimination like a real pro.

Steel

Posted at 12:28 AM on November 3, 2012

The poll question above should be which makeover do you hate the least/most, because they were all pretty dreadful. CeCe’s was the worst. I hate fake blonde hair. CeCe, once she calmed down and stopped being so arrogant, was pretty cute as a natural brunette.

Cameron

Posted at 11:46 PM on November 22, 2012

I agree with you they should be there self and not be somebody else

Julie

Posted at 8:22 PM on November 2, 2012

Demi could use a makeover for sure looking like something out of Little House on The Prairie and those eyebrows WOW

Julie

Posted at 8:20 PM on November 2, 2012

Would someone please tell CeCe the sociopath quit trying to cry it is just not working for her

Steel

Posted at 12:29 AM on November 3, 2012

CeCe’s not a sociopath. She just has multiple personalities, and I’m not sure which one is real: the tough girl or the nice girl.

Ashanti0613

Posted at 4:28 PM on November 23, 2012

i dont really think cece knows how to sink but she did support biatrice last night

Terry Roberts

Posted at 10:17 PM on November 23, 2012

I agree she is such a two faced fraud!

Carol

Posted at 7:35 AM on October 26, 2012

Jennel Garcia this incredible

Heaven

Posted at 3:03 AM on October 26, 2012

What the hell did they do to cece and paige? Cece does not look good blonde, and I like Paige’s hair before

Steel

Posted at 12:31 AM on November 3, 2012

Paige convinced me that “X Factor” is basically a joke, a circus. She and CeCe both looked like characters out of a 1980s science fiction movie.

Tori

Posted at 8:10 PM on October 25, 2012

All of them looked beautiful!

M.d.a

Posted at 7:22 PM on October 25, 2012

I liked the way some looked before the makeover better than the after picture.