We want to know which phenomenon is more powerful: the ‘Twilight’ saga, or the ‘Harry Potter’ series!
Harry Potter‘s ongoing rivalry with Twilight is about to get even more intense, as the two worldwide phenomenons are releasing their final chapters on the big screen, with both franchises splitting them into two separate movies. While you all rush out to the theaters to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 for a second, third and fourth time, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are traipsing around the globe filming Breaking Dawn, Part 1. But which franchise has your undying loyalty?
Here are some Harry Potter / Twilight face-offs to help you make your choice:
- Which love triangle has you hooked? In both franchises, we have characters with intense — and complicated — romantic histories. But which supernatural soap opera are you more invested in: the magical connection between Harry, Hermione and Ron; or Twilight‘s ongoing battle of Team Edward vs. Team Jacob?
- How do you like your R-Patz — wizzed-up, or vamped-out? We’ve seen two very different Rob Pattinsons on the big screen. We first met him as Triwizard champion Cedric Diggory in 2007′s Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, three years before he re-emerged as undead hottie Edward Cullen in Twilight. But which of Rob’s two personas do YOU love more?
- What’s your favorite supernatural pasttime? Would you rather spend the afternoon playing a game of Quidditch against the students of Hogwarts, or squaring off against the Cullen family in a game of baseball? (Thunder permitting, of course.)
- Which villains are more vile? Harry and Edward both face trouble at every turn, but who’s more of a threat — Voldemort’s Army in the Harry Potter series, or the dreaded Volturi from the Twilight saga?
- Which franchise has more rabid fans? Between book releases, movie openings and (of course) Halloween, fans of Harry Potter and Twilight have plenty of opportunities to show the world just how obsessed they really are.
CHECK OUT THE FIRST IMAGE FROM ‘BREAKING DAWN!’