Posted Wed, March 21, 2012 9:40pm EST

Introducing One Direction — Everything You Need To Know About The Hot Boy Band

Posted Wed, March 21, 2012 9:40pm EST

Hayyikaz

Posted at 7:35 AM on June 28, 2012

I don’t like One Direction because they’re cute or hot, even though they are! But I like them because their music is really good, and they briing uniqueness to their music :) They represent this generation: Preppy, fun and easygoing! But they also have soft sides to them, which I love. I hope they see this message: You guys rock! No one can change that!!! :D

Directioner Forever

Posted at 9:48 PM on June 27, 2012

You never question who’s your favourite member of One Direction
That’s just for directonators. I’m a directioner and I don’t gonna answer that horrible question

Mikkieloves1D

Posted at 4:32 PM on June 26, 2012

I honestly can’t choose which one of the boys is my favourite because I pretty much love them all equally. But in dating terms I would probably date any one of them because they all seem like Amazing funny and cute guys and probably more good stuff, but the one I would honestly pick the most in dating terms would be Harry Styles because he is the youngest out of all of the boys and from what I’ve learned and read about him, we have a lot of things in common. But in other words, I love them all pretty much equation because they are all special, amazing and unique in Many ways. :) <3

onedirection_luv

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 27, 2012

I luv them all equally too i just cant pick one!its just too hard
Niall makes them phenomeNIALL
Harry makes them extrordanHARRY
Louis makes them fabuLOUIS
Liam makes them brilLIAM
Zayn makes them amaZAYN

1D wouldnt be the same without ANY OF THEM!!!

And the record label is trying to make it so Nialler only plays guitar NO SINGING!!!! Which isnt fair.They wouldnt be the same without Niall!!! Hes Nial the Irish One!!

Tori Jones

Posted at 5:58 AM on June 26, 2012

Just wanted to say you guys are really awesome. you really have talent! Keep up the great work boys :)
Love, just another girl

ally\\\\\\

Posted at 11:07 PM on June 25, 2012

i love niall harry and louis
harry: kind has great smile eyes and hair
niall:sweet can sing great eyes smile laugh and hair
louis:so funny and imature
I LOVE U 1 DIRECTION

mirak

Posted at 3:14 PM on June 25, 2012

Harry Styles Baby!!

Ashley

Posted at 8:33 AM on June 25, 2012

Theese guys r so hot man but the best one is Harry styles he is so bloody hot ahh why is he so good looking

harry's boo

Posted at 3:11 PM on June 22, 2012

harry is the hottest out of 1d

Mrs.Styles

Posted at 1:27 PM on June 21, 2012

Harold (Harry) is def the best :) hes got the most amazayn smile. but their all extrodaharry :P

Mrs.Styles

Posted at 1:23 PM on June 21, 2012

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO THEIR CONCERT IN MADISON SQUARE GARDEN! EEEEEEEEEEPPPPP

priscilla calvillo

Posted at 11:30 AM on June 21, 2012

I am one directions biggest fan I LOVE niall u should see my phone its all niall and one direction nothing else I listen to there album all day every day and it never gets boring I have there posters and magazine about them I love them I know the words to every song … my parent and sisters say I’m annoying because I only tlk bout them all day really..I tlk mostly about niall ..I have there. DVD concert movie I love them I don’t think you will find a bigger fan than me
ONE DIRECTION ALL DA WAY

onedirection_luv

Posted at 12:08 PM on June 27, 2012

OMG me and my best friend can soooo relate to that!!

Her mom went out and we flipping through chanels and landed on MTV and One Thing was on so we jumped up and started jumping around singing along like complete idiots and while we were screaming :YOU’VE GOT THAT ONE THING!!” her mom walked in the house and then told us to go outside so now my besties parents think we’re completely CRAZY!! But they have a point because every time a song (By any singer/band) comes on we can sing every song word by word LOL!!

Sarah :)

Posted at 11:36 PM on June 20, 2012

I thinks it’s funny they’re dating the older woman or hot models or dancers! Let’s just say it’s because they are mature right:) hahahaha your music is amazing though and I’m glad u were put together! U prob don’t even read this but I would like to thank you guys for making real music. And don’t let anyone tell you other wise. I’m a singer myself and I can recognize a good singer and all ur voices are just so good and I’m not claiming to be some snooty expert who thinks they know everything but I really love ur songs. All the techno rap stuff is catchy but the world really needed a boy band:) u all are amazing musicians and never feel bad because I’m telling you guys don’t need to lOok hard for a girl friend. I swear just about half the world population would love to date any of you

Jelly

Posted at 2:53 AM on June 20, 2012

Its OK if you guys don’t like Liam as much as the others!! That just gives me more of a chance with him!!

:) xx

Karolyn

Posted at 12:48 AM on June 19, 2012

Louis, is no joke the bestest EVER! he has the most amazing eyes, and the cutest little smile. i love them all equally though.

smiles

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 18, 2012

HARRY ALL THE WAY!!! BUT I LOVE ALL

ERIN

Posted at 9:01 AM on June 18, 2012

omg liam is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maddison

Posted at 3:47 PM on June 17, 2012

Liam payne is with out a doubt the best member of one direction he is so sweet and cute and he sings sooo pretty.i love you liam!!

Mica

Posted at 9:10 PM on June 16, 2012

I cant decideeeee I love all the guys are perfect .. !!!!

Megan

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 16, 2012

I love you guys soo much, u don’t even no how much your fans love you!!!!! I seriously put Louis picture on my ceiling so his face is the first thing i see every morning!!!! I LOVE YOU LOUIS!!! but im glad your with Eleanor… as long as your happy your fans should be happy! LOVE YOU!
-Megan

Lindsay

Posted at 4:45 PM on June 15, 2012

I absolutely love one direction.im TORN between Niall and Harry<3 the BRITISH_IRISH boy-band.These boys are angels sent from above! who agrees!? I love these boys until…well i will always love them!

marcela

Posted at 9:04 PM on June 14, 2012

HOLA LIAM SABES QUE NODEJO DE PENSAR EN VOZ VENI VOZ SOLO A FORMOSA ASI ABLAMOS LOS DOS JUNTOS Y PODEMOS SALIR EN UNA SITA SOLOS 9 DE NOVIEMBRE TEESPERO AMOR JUAN MANUEL DE ROSAS MANZANA 207 CASA 26 SEPTOR A VENIE TE ESPERO CON LOS BRAZOS ABIERTOS PODES VIVIR CON NOSOTROS ACASOMOS MUY BUENOS YO CUANDO ESTOY SOLITA LLORO AYUDAME AMOR

Hannah Lynn

Posted at 10:04 AM on June 15, 2012

Oh my gosh, I’m completly in love with this band!(: Niall, you are soo my favorite! I’ve heard so many people say “Oh I like Harry the best!” Sorry Harry, but I can’t say that I agree. I know I will never get the chance to actually meet you guys, and that makes me so sad you have like no idea! I can only hope to see you sometime.(: You all are perfect just the way you are. Don’t let anything anyone says gey you down. You guys have been a huge inspiration to me, and I will always believe in you all! I love you guys!<3
With love from your biggest fan, Hannah!

Emma Daniel

Posted at 2:09 PM on June 14, 2012

I love one direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liam Payne is the cutest guy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could meet them but that will never happen:(
I would give anything to meet them or even have a tshirt of them!!!!!!
I just am not lucky enough for any of those things:(
One direction is my life but I can’t ever get anything that envolves them:(
I would love to meet them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your biggest fan,
Emma

briana

Posted at 10:36 PM on June 13, 2012

I love one direction wont get to meet them probably but they are an inspiration face band member is totally niall:)

Barack Obama

Posted at 12:57 PM on June 13, 2012

Okay. How is this everything you need to know? -_-

elise

Posted at 11:14 AM on June 12, 2012

its not only because he’s SUPER HOTT!!! but he’s so cute and has amzing talent i love you niall <3