Why should Nina get all the fun? Tell us which Vampire Diaries star YOU want to make out with!
While pulling double duty as human Elena Gilbert and vampire Katherine Pierce on The Vampire Diaries, Nina Dobrev has had to hook up with nearly every dude in Mystic Falls — and I’m sure it’s been a very painful experience. “I’ve made out with almost every boy on the show … except my brother, thankfully,” she recently pointed out to MTV on the red carpet at Spike TV’s Scream Awards.
In case you’ve fallen behind, here’s a quick recap of every guy Nina has gotten to tongue wrestle this season:
- Elena & Stefan: Yeah, yeah… we get it. Elena and Stefan are in love. They’ve been doing the dirty since the first season and they’re showing no signs of stopping — not anytime soon, at least.
- Elena & Damon: We FINALLY got to see a kiss between Elena and Damon on the Sept. 30 episode — too bad it was all in Stefan’s head! It was a nightmare, planted by Katherine, to try to lure Stefan back to her.
- Katherine & Stefan: This hookup from the Sept. 30 episode also got me excited — so you can imagine how crushed I was when it was revealed to part of Stefan’s plot to subdue his psycho ex-girlfriend.
- Katherine & Damon: On the second season premiere, Katherine finally told Damon she never loved him… but not before ripping his clothes off and ravaging him on the floor in easily one of the hottest scenes ever on The CW.
- Katherine & Mason: This was the most recent (and definitely most jaw-dropping) of Nina’s season two hookups. During the final moments of the Oct. 7 episode, it was revealed that Katherine dated Mason — conveniently around the time he killed his first human. What the heck is she up to?
— Andy Swift
Craving more Vampire Diaries news? Click here to follow Andy on Twitter!
And here’s Nina’s interview with MTV in full. Enjoy: