If you’re wondering where celebs are celebrating the holidays, you’re in luck! We’ve got all their New Year’s plans right here.
Celebrities are out and about celebrating 2010, having fun and frolicking all over the globe with friends and family. The Brangelina brood is in New York while Angelina Jolie re-shoots scenes for her upcoming thriller, Salt — and with mom out of the picture, Brad Pitt is on daddy day-care duty! He’s been painting the town red with their kids, first taking Maddox, 8, to a screening of Avatar in 3-D on Dec. 28, then hitting up Dave & Buster’s in Times Square with Maddox, Pax, 6, and his younger brother Doug Pitt on Dec. 30. He even took Shiloh, 3, and Zahara, 4, out on Dec. 29 to visit mom on set!
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand are still vacationing in India, posing for adorable photos and getting henna tattoos! (Click here to see the tattoo.) “In India, the motto is…you gotta go with the flow…” Katy tweeted.
- Kim Kardashian is heading south to celebrate 2010 with boyfriend Reggie Bush. “Leaving Las Vegas now, heading back to New Orleans for New Years Eve!” she tweeted.
- Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani spent some time visiting Gavin’s family in London, where they’ve been spotted shopping and relaxing at parks with sons Kingston, 3, and Zuma, 1, in tow. Now they’re off to the Caribbean, soaking up some sun on the island of St. Martin.
- Molly Sims is working on her tan (and showing off her red-hot bikini body) in Mexico.
- Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber are kicking back in Cabo with George Clooney, girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis and surprise guest Kid Rock.
- Paris Hilton is feeling the chill in Aspen, along with Heidi Klum, Seal and their kids, Helene, 5, Henry, 4, Johan, 3, and new baby Lou.
- Mariah Carey and hubby Nick Cannon have ditched the snowy scenery of Aspen for the 14th Annual Capri Hollywood International Film Festival in Capri, Italy.
- President Obama and wife Michelle are still soaking up the sun in Hawaii with daughters Malia, 11, and Sasha, 8 — and Oprah!
Get more New Year’s news: