Who do you think is missing from the list?
While there’s so many stylish stars on the red carpet, Vogue narrowed down the list and came up with the top 10 style stars from the past year for their special edition Best Dressed issue. I was happy to some of my favorites, like Carey Mulligan and Gossip Girl Blake Lively, on the list — although with her style choices, her front row seat at the couture shows in Paris next to Anna Wintour, and her Vogue covers I wasn’t surprised!
There’s no denying the fact that there were a slew of well-dressed stars on the list — even if some of the choices surprised me. For starters, while Jessica Biel usually looks great on the red carpet I’m not convinced she actually has a specific look without the help of a stylist.
Check out the girls who grace the Vogue list, vote for who you think is best dressed, and tell us who you think is missing!
- Blake Lively, The Bombshell
- Marion Cotillard, The Screen Siren
- Michelle Obama, The Independent
- Jessica Biel, American Beauty
- Alexa Chung, Street Cool
- Sarah Jessica Parker, Haute Bohemian
- Liya Kebede, Conscious Chic
- Carey Mulligan, Free Spirit
- Shala Monroque, Neo-Classicist
- Lady Gaga, The Visionary
- Kate Moss, Best Dressed of the Decade