What are they putting in the water at Victoria’s Secret? All the hot models are having babies!
If you need proof that pregnancy is contagious, look no further than the baby-making machines over at Victoria’s Secret! Ever since Heidi Klum started growing her family, her fellow models totally caught baby fever. She’s got a great marriage, adorable kids AND a super-hot career. Who wouldn’t want that?! Doutzen Kroes, 25, is the latest Victoria’s Secret model to jump on the baby bandwagon — she’s expecting her first baby in January — but she’s definitely not the first!
Just take a look at all the Victoria’s Secret models who have (or plan to) transform themselves from hot models to hot mamas:
- Doutzen Kroes, 25, is the latest model to join the Victoria’s Secret mommies club! She and fiancé DJ Sunnery James confirmed July 15 that they’re expecting their first child together, due in January. “If I have any questions about being a mom, I can always call Heidi or Alessandra,” she tells People.
- Heidi Klum, 37, is the queen of the Victoria’s Secret moms! She and musician hubby Seal have three children together — Henry, 4, Johan, 3, and Lou, 9 months. She also has a daughter named Leni, 6, from a prior relationship with Flavio Briatore — but he’s not a part of her life, and Seal is considered her father figure.
- Adriana Lima, 29, has one child with basketball hubby Marko Jaric. Their daughter, Valentina, was born Nov. 2009.
- Gisele Bundchen, 29, and hubby Tom Brady, 32, welcomed their first baby — a son named Benjamin — on Dec. 8, 2009.
- Alessandra Ambrosio, 29, gave birth to her first child with fiancé Jamie Mazur on Aug. 24, 2008 — an adorable daughter named Anja!
- Miranda Kerr, 27, is totally next in line to become a Victoria’s Secret mom! She recently became engaged to long-time boyfriend Orlando Bloom, 33, and once they’re a happily married couple, we’ll be standing by as they start to build a family.