Vanessa Hudgens, Britney Spears, and Lindsay Lohan! Tell us if you like your favorite starlets better wild or tamed!
So many girls make their start in Tinsletown as the ‘image of innocence’, but there is something about the City of Angels that makes good girls go wild! We’ve watched many of our favorite young starlets go from nice and sweet, to wild and rebellious — which side of them do YOU prefer?
- Vanessa Hudgens: Vanessa started as a fresh faced teenager on Disney’s High School Musical, but quickly transformed her squeaky-clean image when naked photos she was sexting to then-boyfriend Zac Efron leaked on the Internet.
- Rihanna: When Rihanna first made the jump to the U.S. from Barbados, she seemed like a cute pop singer. However, by her third studio album titled Good Girl Gone Bad, she had officially become fierce. Now, she talks about loving S&M, poses nude and gets SUPER sexy during her live performance.
- Britney Spears: Britney was a self-proclaimed virgin and teen Disney singing sensation, but when she made her transition into woman-hood she quickly shed her good girl image. From midriff bearing outfits, girl-on-girl action, a Vegas marriage, and a scandalous marriage with K-Fed, Britney proved she was ‘not that innocent.’ Rehab, rumored drug use, and a mental breakdown also fueled the fire for her rebellious reputation.
- Taylor Momsen: Taylor Momsen made her start as the innocent Cindy Lou Who in the Grinch, but quickly started shocking the world when she revealed her true colors on Gossip Girl. Despite being the youngest cast member, she stirred up the most controversy with her dark make-up, skanky outfits, older men, and open talks about sex and masturbation. On her Pretty Reckless tour she was even caught flashing her boobs!
- Miley Cyrus: Miley was the idol of preteen girls across America when she was repping the blonde wig for Hannah Montana, but as she approached adulthood she started to break out of her good girl mold. Between leaked scandalous cell phone pics, older boyfriends, lap-dances, almost nude magazine covers, skanky outfits, and a bong, Miley made her point that she ‘could not be tamed.’
- Angelina Jolie: Angelina made the reverse transition from wild child to the image of sophistication. When she was younger, she made headlines for her scandalous bi-sexual relationship, passionate make-out with her brother, blood sharing with Billy-Bob Thorton, and homewrecking America’s favorite couple. Now Angelina keeps herself busy with humanitarian efforts around the world and being a devoted mother to a blended family of biological and adopted children.
- Jennifer Aniston: Jennifer Aniston was everyone’s favorite girl next door, but pressured to maintain her sex appeal as she aged she fell into the dark side and posed basically nude for GQ.
- Lindsay Lohan: Lindsay was a bright-eyed young starlet on Disney’s rendition of the Parent Trap, but she became one of Hollywood’s most notorious trainwrecks as she reached adulthood. After DUIs, drug charges, grand theft, and jail time, Lilo has become one hot mess!
- Nicole Richie: Nicole is another example of a bad girl gone good! Nicole started off as a rebellious pre-teen with drug and alcohol addictions. Things got worse when The Simple Life star found herself making headlines for her partying behavior, trashy attitude and image, and then she eventually found herself charged with a DUI. Now Nicole is the image of classiness with a clothing line and in a healthy marriage with two beautiful babies.
- Hilary Duff: Hilary Duff started as an innocent teen star in Disney’s hit show Lizzie McGuire, but flirted with naughtiness in her role in War, Inc. when she played a temptress who seduced John Cusack by putting a scorpion down her pants! Then she made headlines when photos of her proposal hit the web that suggested Hilary was thanking her husband-to-be with some oral loving.
- Blake Lively: Blake Lively started as the All-American beauty in the chick flick, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. But Blake grew into more scandalous roles starting with the infamously promiscuous Serena van der Woodsen and as a prostitute in The Town.
Do you prefer these starlets good or bad? When it comes to men’s preferences, a recent study showed 66% of men are attracted to high-flying females and 35% liked “bad girls.” Do you think embracing the bad girl reputation is empowering to women, or do you prefer Hollywood’s elite to be role models for girls across the country? Tell us what you think!