Posted Tue, September 7, 2010 12:54pm EDT

Nina Dobrev Finally Chooses Between Paul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder's 'Vampire Diaries' Characters!

Posted Tue, September 7, 2010 12:54pm EDT

Find out if Nina is more into Paul’s Stefan or Ian’s Damon — plus check out these cute new photos of her!

We’re practically counting down the SECONDS until The Vampire Diaries returns for its second season Sept. 9 on The CW — and we’ve got a new set of photos and an interview with Nina Dobrev in Saturday Night magazine to appease our cravings. And what an interview! Nina, 21, finally admits which Salvatore brother she prefers, and the answer might surprise you!”

Nina says she’d date Paul Wesley‘s character, Stefan!

“I would choose the other brother, definitely – or maybe a mixture of the two,” she tells the magazine while talking about Ian Somerhalder‘s character, Damon. “I think both characters have different qualities that are very appealing so it just depends. If you combine them, they make the perfect man because Stefan is committed and sweet and protective and loving, and Damon is spontaneous and crazy and fun and exciting. Every woman has to find that guy who pushes all her buttons, and Damon and Stefan push different buttons for Elena.”

As for the cast’s off-camera behavior, it sounds like they all get along great!

“You’d think we’d get sick of each other by now, but we don’t somehow!” Nina tells the mag. “Everyone is so sweet and supportive and loving and caring for each other. We can’t wait to get back to Atlanta and start filming again.”

Which Salvatore brother — Stefan or Damon — would YOU rather have as your boyfriend? Tell us below!

silvia

Posted at 2:27 AM on November 5, 2010

Bahahaha in no way does her answer say she would choose just Stefan! She says a mixture of the two! She has said in other interviews that she would choose their OTHER brother Defan…hence a MIXTURE OF THE TWO. Hellerr! :)

Who cares

Posted at 11:07 AM on November 3, 2010

For now and always, STEFAN!! He’s not as broody and is showing his adorable smile A LOT more! And his romanticism balances well with his protectiveness. He’s also starting to loosen up and have fun! So yes STEFAN for me!!!

Brenda Itehua

Posted at 7:04 PM on November 1, 2010

LOVE BAD BOYS LIKE DaMON

Brenda Itehua

Posted at 7:04 PM on November 1, 2010

DAMON babe HIS JUST TURNS MY WORLD

HE IS THE NICEST GUY I THINK HE IS i dont think stefan is nice

SO OF COURSE I WOULD TOTALLY GO OUT WITH DAMMMON BAD ASSS

Kendra

Posted at 3:36 PM on November 1, 2010

I think you have to be a high school girl on the brink of wrist cutting to want a vampire boyfriend. They’re always either broody, emo creeps, or remorseless killers. Either way, they make celibacy look pretty damn appealing.

They do sometimes make for really cool villains, though. Spike was awesome early on, and Damon is one sexy murderous fiend. He has that cool villain attitude, wit, charm, and Ian Somerhalder’s face. Now, if only he weren’t as likely to snack on you as seduce you.

The undead… they’re just not boyfriend material.

kriszia

Posted at 8:46 PM on October 21, 2010

woohoo..of course i’d choose Damon…so hot and sexy

Sabrina Armstrong

Posted at 3:47 AM on October 14, 2010

If I was normal I would want Stefan but I’m not so I would really want Damon because I’m into bad guys that are really bad for me, which is the real reason that I would want him, the same reason that I would pick Spike over Angel, I’m a bad boy lover unfortunately for me…

qinjieyi

Posted at 4:50 AM on October 2, 2010

stefan!!!!!!

Madison

Posted at 6:10 PM on September 30, 2010

Stefan of course!!!!

Lucky

Posted at 7:23 AM on September 28, 2010

Of course Stefan. But, if to be honest, I would rather choose Paul Wesley himself!)) Nina is lucky, that she’s working with such a gorgeous man!

Johanna

Posted at 6:04 PM on September 28, 2010

I agree with you. Paul/Stefan are so hot and gorgeous. Yes Nina is a lucky girl.

peredot

Posted at 3:52 AM on September 28, 2010

i would ian somerhalder or damon for sure, he is so handsome.. love u damon.

gez

Posted at 6:14 AM on September 26, 2010

damon…stefan is boring *yawn*

Katherine

Posted at 4:05 AM on September 25, 2010

Damon!!!!!!!!!And only Damon!!!!I don’t like Stefan at all!!!

Brenda Itehua

Posted at 7:05 PM on November 1, 2010

OMG ME EATHER HIGH 5

Nattasja

Posted at 1:57 AM on September 18, 2010

Without doubt… of course, STEFAN!!!

Natalie

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 10, 2010

Stefan!!!!!!

Jay marie

Posted at 10:29 AM on September 8, 2010

Stefan 4surz because I wouldnt want to be treated the way he treated Caroline or any of his other flings that didnt look like Katherine. Stefan on the other hand is beautiful on the inside and out

Halo

Posted at 9:09 AM on September 8, 2010

Without a doubt I would choose Damon. ; )

siesfe

Posted at 5:40 AM on September 8, 2010

Elena needs to grow up and get to know herself better, once she does that, she should choose without no doubt Damon.

Jessica

Stefan 4ever!!!

Amanda

Posted at 4:50 PM on September 7, 2010

I would choose DAMON!!

ludett

Posted at 4:12 PM on September 7, 2010

I would choose Damon Salvatore, I do not know why… But there is in him something such… Though it can depends on the actor? It is difficult to explain, but nevertheless Damon Salvatore! )))

Kimberley

Posted at 12:49 AM on September 8, 2010

I like Damon, but I’m sure Stefan would be a better boyfriend because he is caring,responsible and protective all the time. Damon can be fun,spontaneous,caring and protective when he wants to be. And if he was like that all the time I’d choose him( because I don’t like that Stefan’s always so serious and brood) but I wouldn’t like my boyfriend to go on a killing spree whenever he feels like it. So I guess Damon’s looks and his spontaneous fun caring protective side combined with Stefan’s responsible side minus the killing sprees and broodyness.