Tell me who YOU think new vampire Caroline should sink her teeth into!
Since those wacky Mystic Falls teens aren’t stable enough to decide who they belong with, I’m stepping in and doing it for them — with your help, of course. Yesterday we analyzed Bonnie’s (Katerina Graham) love life, and now it’s time to set our sights on poor newbie vamp Caroline (Candice Accola.) Have a look through our gallery of Mystic Falls’ most eligible bachelors and cast your vote!
- Matt: This might seem like the obvious choice, given Matt (Zach Roerig) and Caroline’s history, but now that Katherine (Nina Dobrev) has threatened to kill him, Matt might want to keep his distance from Caroline. Between his alcoholic absentee mother (Melinda Clarke) and dearly departed sister Vicki (Kayla Ewell), Matt does NOT need any more trouble in his life.
- Damon: Matt’s not the only guy Caroline has a history with in Mystic Falls. Though it was through compulsion, Caroline had a fling with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) during the show’s first season, and she let him feed on her blood. Plus, he’s kind of her maker now… though that might mean a lot more if we were talking about True Blood.
- Stefan: I first noticed sparks between Caroline and Stefan (Paul Wesley) during the Sept. 23 episode, when Stefan was stuck being her babysitter after she was unwittingly turned into a vampire. Unlike Stefan’s stiffer scenes with Elena, the scenes between him and Caroline were lighter, and… wait for it… she actually made him laugh!
- Jeremy: OK, so Caroline hasn’t technically shown any interest in Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) yet, but don’t you think they sort of make sense? Jeremy has a pattern of falling for girls with problems who end up becoming vampires (hello, Vicki and Anna!) Plus, now they’re both just so tortured. It would be a 24/7 emo party, and I would definitely want to be invited.
- Tyler: And last but not least (OK, maybe least) is soon-to-be-werewolf Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino.) Sure, these two have everything going against them — the least of their problems being that she’s a vampire and he’s a werewolf — but something tells me they’ll end up getting closer as the season goes on. I predict that as Katherine continues to manipulate Tyler’s uncle Mason (Taylor Kinney), Tyler might need to help the vamps take him down. Just a thought.
And now it’s time for you to tell me YOUR thoughts: