Posted Fri, March 8, 2013 1:47pm EDT

Valerie Harper — TV Icon Diagnosed With Terminal Cancer

trish cook

Posted at 12:13 AM on July 31, 2013

dear Valerieyou are so brave you are such an inspiration I grew up with you as many people did I was once told that I looked like you in junior high school and I thought that was really an awesome thing for someone to tell me because you were one of my idols all I can do is pray that God will do a miraculous healing and heal you completely of the tumor that is invading your body ..my prayer for you my dear friend I love you so much ! I I have all your DVD ‘s reruns and now I’m watching all the reruns on me TV and I love it I hope they never stop showing your show Rhoda and your sidekick Mary Tyler Moore …God bless you I love you.. the world loves you ..Rhoda we all love you ..may God bless you always.. love you much ..one of your biggest fans in Texas Trish

Valerie OCallaghan

Posted at 5:41 AM on July 22, 2013

Valerie so sad to hear of your illness .I live here in Ireland & came across the news when I was reading about Mary Tyler Moore being unwell .you have always been one of my favourites & absolutely loved Rhoda & Mary Tyler Moore.I can Still hear the music on. Friday night when I wss growing up .Da da da da da .may god bless you & your family.Thinking of you & sending you love & prayers.Valerie 0Callaghsn.

Joanne Monteiro

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 25, 2013

Valerie I have loved you as Rhoda since I was a young girl. Even now I purchased the Rhoda series on DVD, and as always it is my special time to feel good. When I am having a bad day I pop on Rhoda and I am ok again. I am praying for you VAlerie. That Jesus in his love and mercy will win your heart. That his salvation will be made known to you, and that heaven is beyond belief. The sting of death is gone in Jesus, but you must trust in his death and resurrection. I claim you for heave, One day on those streets of gold, I trust to meet up with someone who has meant so much to me in this life. Jesus loves you Valerie and so do I. I pray that there will be no pain< just sweet peace and resting in the arms of Jesus…..I love you Valerie as if you were one of my sisters….Joanne Monteiro.

Claire

Posted at 9:52 AM on March 11, 2013

God bless you Valerie. You are loved and such an inspiration.

Bluto

Posted at 11:35 AM on March 12, 2013

What a lovely person.
We’re all not that far behind you Valerie.
We’ll see you on the other side.
Some of us sooner than later.

God be with you ’til we meet again.

Jeannie Laughlin

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 12, 2013

Valerie, God bless you….I have been touched by cancer too….I have all your DVDs, never get tired of watching you….be brave….we will meet again…your a beautiful person, love you…