Posted Sun, March 2, 2014 11:31am EST 10,483 Article Views

Valeria Lukyanova: Pics Of The ‘Human Barbie’

Mikey

Posted at 11:48 AM on November 14, 2014

Oh and FYI I was wasting time on YouTube and stumbled on a video with her talking (in ukranian of course) about how she “sees” things that other ppl can’t see and she honestly believes she’s an alien reincarnated in a humans body….. This b*tch is like super-needs-a-straight-jacket-in-a-rubber-room-now CRAZY! Check it out if you don’t bleieve me…..I think I just typed ukranian Barbie doll in the search and her video comes up its had ten millions views too. Coo-coo!

Mikey

Posted at 11:41 AM on November 14, 2014

She looks EXACTLY like a blow up sex doll to me! It cracks me up!!!!!

Joel

Posted at 3:34 PM on October 18, 2014

Say what you want about her, but Valeria is gorgeous. That pic of her in the purple nighty is damn sexy.

Faye

Posted at 10:13 AM on October 16, 2014

Except that Barbie didn’t do lingerie shoots…

ailyn

Posted at 9:21 PM on September 30, 2014

beautiful face but that it does not mean beautiful heart…i dont think so! so desperate to become human barbie,

Annie

Posted at 11:06 AM on July 27, 2014

Wow why would you do this to yourself you are beautiful normal don’t change yourself

Chelsea

Posted at 9:13 PM on July 14, 2014

Since when are overly skinny people still frowned upon but obese people get tv shows and cute names like honeybooboo. Ohhhh America are you sure your not too fat? Is there something in your mouth? Spit it out.

2014
Gay is okay?
Obesity is cherished?
Anorexia still bad?

I get it they’re all bad but who cares anymore… Next year the government will tell you weight problems are okay and we will all pretend like they are. Our future is scary.

Monique

Posted at 12:45 PM on August 21, 2014

Umm – one error in your list. Gay is OK. Why would that be on your list? Obesity and anorexia are still health issues in America, true. But, Gay? Whats wrong with that?

Heather

Posted at 4:45 AM on July 2, 2014

I love the way media glamorizes her eating disorder..she looks sick….underneath the fake contacts..and breast implants she is a bag of bones..she has extreme anorexea and she will be lucky if she doesn’t die…pretty soon her body is going to buckle from the weight of her fake books…she would actually be good looking if she had a normal weight..I feel sorry for this woman..with enough make up and fake contact lenses anyone could look like a barbie..I mean you know something is wrong when my five yr old daughter is afraid to look at this girls picture…mommy she scares me ..come on people this girl needs an interVention!!!

Gulali

Posted at 3:11 AM on June 24, 2014

One thing I envy is her flawless skin.
I once met Russian girl who looks a bit like her. Natural beauty but somehow a bit trashy like.lol

Mikey

Posted at 11:43 AM on November 14, 2014

It’s layers upon layers of makeup.

Roro

Posted at 12:29 AM on June 1, 2014

She will get bored after the popularity , she will be forgotten one day :) then she will blame herself about all that crap surgery. she is did not realize how she is tough with her body in fact she killed her body …
Living as a famous person worldwide, taking money , being as a vip guest can’t quiet . she is living un normal life beside that she would killed herself to stay as what she is now there is no barbie fat!!

Valeria don’t kill yourself for money or people .we live one time :) there is one life everyone live happy and you just keep punishing yourself and living in imagination life:) when you become older no one will care about you !!

Isaac

Posted at 4:26 PM on April 28, 2014

I’d hypnotize her and have her believe she’s a mannequin on command. Then I’d sell her to small, mom and pop type dress stores. Once the store closed up, she’d be triggered to unlock the door and leave. I’ll be rich in no time! Just look at the watch Valeria… You are getting very sleepy, very sleepy…

charle

Posted at 1:04 AM on April 14, 2014

well other than looking plastic neither one of them look like America’s favorite dolls. I hope she doesn’t die from her weird ideas. I hope they both learn to love who they are enough to give it up. what will they do when they are 40 years old? This is so sad.

phlem pickens

Posted at 8:08 AM on April 10, 2014

Ken looks like he stuck his head out a car window doing 85mph and created a permanent new look that plastic surgery can’t correct.

I guess as long as he’s having fun with it more power to him and more money for his surgeon.

kellya

Posted at 7:21 PM on April 9, 2014

Ken wasn’t/isn’t Asian looking.

Irving Duque

Posted at 5:40 PM on April 9, 2014

Ken was blond.

Eddie P Elfman

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 9, 2014

The fact that “Ken” finds “Barbie” uninteresting proves what we have known all along. Ken is gay.

Larry Smith

Posted at 8:24 AM on April 10, 2014

Saw him on TV. He is flaming gay. He talked about his boyfriends, walks like a woman in high heels and he came out and actually said it.

cindy

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 8, 2014

does she know her nose is crooked ?

Morgan Peller (@xMorganic)

Posted at 5:29 PM on April 8, 2014

“Ken” does not look like Ken at all.

mrscee3

Posted at 9:46 AM on April 8, 2014

Something is wrong with her knees? The real Barbie’s knees are smooth, hers look like a neckbone; all bony and big. She look dead, no color in skin at all. She look anorexicas well. She would make a good wax dummy.

Morgan Peller (@xMorganic)

Posted at 5:28 PM on April 8, 2014

She had a rib removed I read somewhere else when she came up a few weeks ago. I agree she looks dead though lol if I saw her standing somewhere, I’d think she was one of those realistic sex dolls.

maha uzair

Posted at 3:53 AM on April 8, 2014

What the hell is wrong with her eyes

Sydney jade

Posted at 7:43 PM on April 7, 2014

This woman is really stupid. Thank heavens she wa not around me when she said this. My mother is white and my father is black. Different races does not matter. Which I’m not to fond of this tooth pick anyways. She is not pretty at all and sets a bad example for our little girls.

Jack Schiffer

Posted at 12:15 AM on March 4, 2014

umm hmmm great :) but how about her sexual life or if pregnancy appear ?
is there any clue ? or any theme ?