Posted Sun, March 2, 2014 11:31am EDT

ELVIS

Posted at 9:43 PM on May 17, 2015

she does not look like BARBIE

suk mi dik

Posted at 9:39 PM on May 17, 2015

she looks unhealthy

Maui

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 16, 2015

Im not bi but I think she’s amazingly beautiful and smoking hot!!! Ouch!!!

robona

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 15, 2015

She does have an amazing body, but how much is real? It is kind of disturbing how much she looks like a doll. Is she in touch with reality?

john

Posted at 12:13 PM on May 15, 2015

She photo shopped her body! Lol look at the wavy mirror on the rt side , dead giveaway

Altmedmom

Posted at 10:06 AM on May 15, 2015

At best this is intriguing, at worst it’s disturbing. I’m sure her features were more than beautiful before total alteration. Most anyone could look like a doll, but why? I certainly don’t want ribs removed, fake eyelashes, fake big eye contacts, fake breasts, sculpted legs, tucked tummy, shaved nose and falsely plumped lips. As she ages she will not be able to keep up this look and will probably never be happy with herself. And to glorify someone who is completely unreal is just weird. He looks plain frightening to me… I wouldn’t consider him “Ken”.. nor would I consider him attractive.
People gain their attractiveness through life’s struggles and triumphs. Katherine Hepburn is my idol.. she aged gracefully and in her own natural way.

Frank Schultz

Posted at 7:47 AM on May 15, 2015

I think she’s gorgeous; perfectly sculpted body and an almost elf-like beauty, like a woman out of the Lord of the Rings. Just look at those eyes! What’s not to like? Unfortunately, the story doesn’t tell us anything about how tall she is, her measurements, age, where she comes from, etc.

p bake

Posted at 9:49 PM on May 14, 2015

all fake nothing like the real Barbie she’s all plastic also!!

Beki

Posted at 5:17 PM on May 14, 2015

I’m frightened of this phenomenon. I wouldnt like meet her live…

walt

Posted at 9:37 PM on May 15, 2015

SHE IS A RUSSIA SCAMMER I HAVE HER OLD PHOTOS OF HER TRYING TO GET MONEY TO COME TO THE USA IF YOU GO TO THE RURRIS SCAM WEBSITE YOU WILL FIND HER THERE WITH HER MOTHER AND OTHER GIRLS DOING THE SAME THANK IF YOU DON’T THINK SO JUST GO AND LOOK AT THE .RUSSIAN WEBSITE FOR SCAMMERS SHE IT THERE.DONT LET HER FOOL YOU.SHE WANT BY THE RUSSIAN POLICE AND THE USA POLICE FOR SCAMMING MEN OUT OF MORE THAN $1000.000.DOLLARS SO DONT BE FOOL BY HERTHANKS