Browse our gallery of the year’s hottest — and most complicated — TV romances, then vote for your favorite!
Relationships between TV characters are always complicated — especially when there are more than two people involved! 2012 served up some of TV’s hottest love triangles yet, from the ongoing drama between Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) on The Vampire Diaries, to the new conflict between Finn (Cory Monteith), Rachel (Lea Michele) and Brody (Dean Geyer) on Glee.
Here’s our list of the year’s 12 hottest TV triangles:
1. Damon, Elena and Stefan on The Vampire Diaries
2. Klaus, Caroline and Tyler on The Vampire Diaries
3. Chuck, Blair and Dan on Gossip Girl
4. Brody, Rachel and Finn on Glee
5. Ryder, Marley and Jake on Glee
6. Jake, Jenna and Matty on Awkward
7. Stiles, Lydia and Jackson on Teen Wolf
8. Liam, Silver and Navid on 90210
9. Daniel, Emily and Jack on Revenge
10. Gunnar, Scarlett and Avery on Nashville
11. Carrie, Brody and Jessica on Homeland
12. Wade, Zoe and George on Hart of Dixie
So, which of the year’s TV love triangles were YOU most hooked on? Vote below: