If you can’t get enough of the show, you’ll love these bags inspired by your fave characters!
I don’t know about you, but I’m obsessed with HBO’s sexy vampire drama True Blood, and I was thrilled to see luxury bag line Hammitt Los Angeles (and fave of stars like Angelina Jolie) collaborate with HBO on the special line of bags inspired by the show! Most collaborations involving television shows or celebrities aren’t much to get excited about, but with rich leather and intricate detailing, Hammitt definitely knew how to make this partnership look edgy, stylish, and chic. Made of Italian leather, the purses come in a slew of styles. Not only are they totally functional, but each design in the five piece collection is named after, and represents, one of the main characters.
- The “Sookie” retails for $395 and is made of pleated grey suede. It’s feminine and edgy, just like main character Sookie Stackhouse, played by Anna Paquin.
- The “Eric,” which is my personal favorite, is named after the hunky vampire sheriff, portrayed by Alexander Skarsgard, and it is simple, black, and accented with bullet-shaped studs and flat rivets on the sides. It retails for $445.
- The “Alcide,” ($485) based off of the resident werewolf Alcide Herveaux is made of leather and faux fur, and has a fierce wolf image printed on the underside of the bag flap.
- The “Lafayette,” ($675) is flamboyant and fashionable, just like V dealer Lafayette. It features reflective studs, metallic leather, and a stamped alligator pattern throughout, alluding to the Louisiana bayou.
- Last but not least is the “Fangtasia,” ($585) referring to the Goth vampire bar that the characters frequent. It has dark, rich corseted detailing on the front, which offers the perfect relaxed, yet structured shape.
The exclusive collection will debut on July 15, just a few weeks after the show’s fourth season premiere. The bags start at $395 and go up to $675, with a larger, carry-on bag retailing for $1,250. If you can’t wait to get your hands on one of the pretty purses, you can pre-order them here or on NMRKT.