Posted Tue, December 24, 2013 10:44am EDT 12,803 Article Views

Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott– Pics

Pat Rivera

Posted at 1:38 AM on June 16, 2014

I have watched every show from the very beginning and have fallen in love with you both. I was sick to my stomach when I first heard the news! I really thought you two were soul mates and nothing would ever break you apart. In all the shows Dean seemed to be the perfect husband. He was so good
with the kids and seemed to be so loving and yougentle with Tori. Was he just acting for the
camera? I pray everyday you find the love you felt for each other 8 years ago when you first said I Do. My love and prayers are with you both and may God Bless. I am a 65 year old disabled woman and I lived my life that you pick your battles. Not everything is worth fighting about
Best of luck

l had 8 years ago when you said your vows lon that beautiful sandy beach. But I want Toro

each.I want it to work so badly, but I also want Tori to be happy. Mu
S

Neon Racer

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 29, 2014

Mary Jo Eustice ( Dean’s Ex) has already written her Bio about Dean’s cheating and her life.. Tori and Dean played around on each other, while he was with Dean and she was with Charlie Shanian. Patty said it perfectly!

KARMA!

santina56 (@santina56)

Posted at 1:15 AM on May 29, 2014

They were both married to other pp when they metl & slept with each other. They are both cheaters & now we should feel bad now that he cheated on her?

patty

Posted at 2:04 AM on May 29, 2014

Karma

dmfils

Posted at 8:14 AM on May 28, 2014

Funny – Wasn’t he still married when she met him – apparently, he is NO prize !!!!

pokergalpoker

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 21, 2014

According to Tori, Dean was away all through the holidays….this picture says otherwise!!!!

patty

Posted at 5:20 PM on May 14, 2014

No matter what Dean does he will never win. Tori is starting to sound like a shrew,but I guess she has the right to. He is now her puppet if he wants this marriage to last.

Carlette53

Posted at 8:28 AM on May 8, 2014

Oh please, he’s not going anywhere. He has no talent, he’s not very good looking, and it would not surprise me if he did have small “equipment”. She’s his meal ticket!! His first wife probably didn’t realize it at the time but she was blessed to have him leave her. I just feel sorry for his 4 children with Tori. If Tori is lucky he’ll leave her. But then he would actually have to get a job. He’ll have no time for sex then!!

patty

Posted at 4:09 PM on May 12, 2014

He did admit to that the last show.

patty

Posted at 2:31 PM on May 14, 2014

Yeah. That’s sad that it all looks that way.

patty

Posted at 2:01 PM on June 5, 2014

I think you right.

Dawn Myers

Posted at 4:27 PM on May 5, 2014

I just hope you find peace. You look so sad watching you on True Tori. I hope you find happiness again.

sweet

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 3, 2014

He is ugly and a loser what a jerk scumbag that guy dean is a real lowlife he’s gross what did she see in him to begin with tori has rral low self esteem I think she’s nuts!

CORETTA BROWN

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 23, 2014

I don’t understand that how a woman who cheated with a man on his wife would think that they will be the one to change his ways. In the immortal words pf Mya Anelou. WHEN HE SHOWS YOU WHO IS IS…BELIEVE HIM..

kay

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 14, 2014

well he cheated on his wife with her what did you think he was gonna do as women we have to do better!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva

Posted at 11:45 PM on January 12, 2014

No ring on his hand

susan

Posted at 12:22 PM on May 8, 2014

if you look at the correct hand, yes, he has his wedding ring on. LOL

Phoebe Webb

Posted at 12:00 PM on January 8, 2014

This is an older picture not this Christmas since the baby in her arms is much bigger now at least I seen other pictures showing him bigger

James Nelson

Posted at 3:10 PM on January 7, 2014

Tori looks lovely and Dean looks hately. I can almost hear the grrrrrr… expelling from his mouth, or else he has an oral problem. No, it is hate.

moderategal

Posted at 12:42 PM on January 3, 2014

The stress is clearly showing in this couple, especially along side the photographs during their happier days.

keely

Posted at 1:43 AM on December 31, 2013

give him a motorcycle, tori, and pray that he crashes

Kathy

Posted at 11:49 PM on May 4, 2014

Unfortunately, once a cheater, always a cheater. I feel it is low self extreme issue, they need the constant flirting and attention from other women. It’s not your problem tori but his. I’m sure you are exhausted keeping up with 4 children and a good husband should realize that and not find another woman. My first husband was a cheater and he continued to be with others that followed after me.