Posted Fri, June 29, 2012 1:26pm EDT

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes — Their Marriage In Photos

Posted Fri, June 29, 2012 1:26pm EDT

Ronni

Posted at 12:54 PM on June 30, 2012

Not a shocker. She seemed unhappy & unhealthy for a long time. She needs to get far away from that controlling, cult following psycho. Getting rid of him will bring back that genuine beautiful smile & laugh she lost when she was with him. Happy she finally made the decision to leave.

DEBRA LOPER

Posted at 6:30 PM on July 2, 2012

I fully agree with you

lolly

Posted at 12:19 PM on June 30, 2012

She poses here in the same way Nicole Kidman does.

Lorraine Wilson

Posted at 9:58 AM on June 30, 2012

Meant for each other. That’s hog wash. You don’t know a thing until you have lived in their shoes. I also thought he and Nicole Kidman were a nice match. i guess that’s what I get for thinking..

Kay

Posted at 8:06 AM on June 30, 2012

Because….because he can.
Move over Dawson’s Creek, now it’s time for Ashley Tisdale!!

Jan

Posted at 1:21 AM on June 30, 2012

Thank God Katie has the presence of mind finally to stand up to the cult that has decieved millions. Based on the occultism of Aleister Crowley, it provides no ‘remedy’ for man’s sin nature, which only faith in Christ can do. Tom Crude’s incessant profanity, and promotion of sexual immorality in his movies has been a terrible influence to millions of childrens and teens. Yet he believes he is superior to non “Lyin-tologists” who live their lives according to the righteous standards of a holy and just God. “And what shall it profit a man if he gains the world but loses his own soul?” Mark 8:36

Holly

Posted at 1:47 PM on June 30, 2012

Amen!Well said!

angie

Posted at 4:31 PM on June 30, 2012

if you think tom crude’s is in a cult, have talk to Jehovah’s Witnesss, they too are a cult. That is not all, they too think they are the only choose one from God. Just like every family memeber wh gets involve, their is family split, not unity like they say there is. I wish my father was not part of this cult. I wish he just accept Jesus as his own personal saviour, not through an organization.

DEBRA LOPER

Posted at 6:31 PM on July 2, 2012

You are so right!

jennifer stubbs

Posted at 9:31 PM on June 29, 2012

Everything that glitters is not GOLD !

Fern Bsth

Posted at 9:12 PM on June 29, 2012

So sorry to see this couple or any couple break up and with a sweet, little daughter, can be so hurtful on both sides. They seemed like such a happy and well matched couple.

erdani

Posted at 9:07 PM on June 29, 2012

I don’t even know the way I stopped up right here, but I thought this submit was once good. I do not recognise who you might be but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger if you happen to aren’t already. Cheers!

dietetique

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 29, 2012

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with almost all vital infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this .

Denyell Huntley

Posted at 7:48 PM on June 29, 2012

I was just watching the movie Teaching Mrs. Tingle last night. I was saying “wow she is happily married and has a daughter.” I’m shocked and sad because marriage is not forever anymore it seems. I thought they would make it……
Nothing is really what it appears to be … They are both great individuals and I’m sure they will find a mature way to continue to raise their daugther and other children under these difficult circumstances

Haihaisoft universal player 1300

Posted at 7:34 PM on June 29, 2012

You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I find this matter to be really one thing that I feel I would by no means understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I’m taking a look ahead on your next publish, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

las tecnologias del munfo

Posted at 7:13 PM on June 29, 2012

Its like you read my mind! You appear to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel that you could do with some percent to force the message house a bit, however instead of that, that is fantastic blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

car

Posted at 6:32 PM on June 29, 2012

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with helpful information to paintings on. You’ve performed an impressive process and our whole community will probably be grateful to you.

Tanya Naidu

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 29, 2012

this has been a long time coming, i think when she found out how insane he is about scientolgy she got fed up and who wouldnt when someone is shoveling their religion down their throats

Maria

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 29, 2012

Catherine doesn’t belong in this Rock movie, she is above that garbage. So that what Scientology tells Tom to do in this movie? It tells him to do whatever for gathering money. He didn’t agree to Nicole to play in the Chocolate movie, because the role wasn’t up to his aspirations, but today he just played a garbage role. Shame on you !

Maria

Posted at 5:32 PM on June 29, 2012

Oops, this guy seems to have married her because she gave him a child first. I suspected in the past, but today I am convinced of it. This is ridiculous, is that what Scientology preach?

susie mathis

Posted at 4:37 PM on June 29, 2012

Christianity is the biggest cult of all…… leader: church/priests with followers to obey and give their weekly dues or else…

Cindy

Posted at 11:45 PM on June 30, 2012

You must me one of the atheist to say that Christianity is the biggest cult of all. The day will come when you will be begging God to have mercy on you.

Cindy

Posted at 11:45 PM on June 30, 2012

Bionicslave

Posted at 10:09 AM on July 2, 2012

I’m just wondering how Christianity could be referred to as the biggest cult of all when all the other splinter groups are actually just that…splinter groups…??
Most of the ‘latest’ religions started out as a result of members from a certain Christian religion who decided to change the rules and laws of the original system to suit their own needs. These ‘new’ religions are nothing but cult sects. They will come and go but Christianity will prevail.

Annie

Posted at 10:22 AM on July 3, 2012

Susie Mathis, I hope you NEVER GET sick and need the help of a higher up.. GOD.. that is all I have to say to you!!! You are free to believe or not believe in what you want… USA is a free country… Christianty is NOT a cult.. neither are the church./ priests..

Scientology is more of a “marine boot camp”!! Not a religion… think about what you are saying..

carol

Posted at 4:27 PM on June 29, 2012

somebody needs to teach Katie Holmes how to dress, she looks so shabby and cheap in most of these photos.

home remedies for the gout

Posted at 4:11 PM on June 29, 2012

Check out this review. How do you cure gout naturally

Rita B

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 29, 2012

Katie has looked sad and unhappy for way too long. She gave up the Catholic faith of her youth but the church will welcome her back and provide comfort and support for her as she sheds the shackles of Scientology. I hope she can talk to Nichole Kidman–another Catholic who returned to the faith after being held prisoner by Tom and Scientology. Katie is strong, has a strong family (parents and siblings) and she will do better in life without Tom controlling her.

gbtw

Posted at 7:44 PM on June 29, 2012

i get the sentiment, but i think your facts are off. from what i’ve heard, nicole claims to be a smattering of many different religions. she never swallowed scientology 100% and that was always a sticking point between the two. at least, that’s what i have read… but who knows what the truth is.

Susie

Posted at 3:56 PM on June 29, 2012

IF THE MAGAZINE I BOUGHT CLAIMING SCIENTOLOGY WAS GIVING KATIE HOLMSE BRAIN DAMAGE, AND SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE HAD SUFFERED BRAIN DAMAGE IN THE PHOTOS, THEN IT IS A BLESSING & A MIRACLE THAT KATIE DECIDED TO BREAK AWAY FROM HER
‘DREAM MAN’ FROM CHILDHOOD. ALSO, IF HE IS GAY, OR UNFAITHFUL, THE LOVE FOR HER CHILD WON OUT.
SHE WANTS TO BE ALIVE FOR SURI. MOST PEOPLE HAVE MOTHERS. AND SHE WANTS NOT TO DIE OF INEVITABLY CONTRACTING AIDS. SHE WAS EXTREMELY SLOW IN COMING THIS REALIZATION, WHICH DETERMINES THE ANSWER TO: DIVORCE OR NOT?

Marianne

Posted at 3:39 PM on June 29, 2012

That is ridiculous about Mommys girl. Katie is probably tired about the whole sciencetology scene. I always thought there was something icky about Tom Cruise.

Maxi

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 29, 2012

I agree,not everyone can be a cult Scientologist. Katie has looked too thin, tired and sad for far too long. She is right to get out of a marriage that does not work or an enforced cult religion on her and Suri. No amount of money, cohersion, control in a marriage is worth the unhappiness . Katie is a fine human being with beauty and talent and a youthful disposition and will find happiness again in a meaningful marriage without the control of Scientology.
Katie will get out of it but will poor little spoiled only child Suri.

Nicole

Posted at 2:33 PM on June 29, 2012

Thats not Cameron Diaz…

Bonnie D

Posted at 2:10 PM on June 29, 2012

sounds like the little girl , Suri is becoming a daddy’s girl and maybe mom does not like that idea and so by divorcing the little girl will and can grow to become a mommy’s little girl.
I really hope both parties focus on what is best for Suri and that she will continue to spend time with both parents in a joint custody.

Bonnie D

Posted at 2:10 PM on June 29, 2012

Yvette Schat

Posted at 8:26 PM on June 29, 2012

I think that is a shame they are divorcing.
They seem like a cute couple and I sincerely think
Tom and Katie were meant for each other! Please
don’t divorce!

———-Yvette Schat

Linda

Posted at 11:16 AM on June 30, 2012

I feel for Katie and her daughter. She is in for a long and difficult road through this divorce. I can’t blame Katiebecause when you are in love it is difficult to see things as they are (radically different values that will result in the end of your marriage). I feel sad because Suri will pay the biggest price. Her parents will move on and remarry. However, she will remain the child of this divorce and live the chaotic existence of two step parents who have no idea how to navigate this situation for the best interests of the child. She will lose her place as the special child who is doted on by two parents to 3rd in line after mom and dads new beaus. This is all conjecture but I’ve seen it over and over again.