Posted Fri, March 21, 2014 12:56pm EDT 10,679 Article Views

The Voice Season 6 Pics

Gracie

Posted at 2:44 AM on May 21, 2014

So disappointed that Christina Grimmie didn’t win. She has a natural talent for beautiful singing of all genres of songs. To me, she seemed to be the one contestant who had an amazing vocal range that constantly impressed me. But-all is not lost! As Adam said, he was signing her to his label, so all is well.

anonymosme

Posted at 10:34 PM on May 19, 2014

Voting for Josh 100% Christina needs to go, kat was so much better, Jake, done with country , josh s the voce

Rayven

Posted at 8:51 PM on May 19, 2014

Jake b man you’re the best completion or Evernote on the voice you are so smart and the chubs you have and plus I am not being mean anything but the more chubby you are your mouth and the better use very sound. I love you!!!!!!!!😀😀😀😀😘😘😘😍😍

Elizabeth

Posted at 8:47 PM on May 19, 2014

Jack Worthington, man you are just the best country singer on the voice I know!!!!! Blake Shelton has your back and you maybe chubby but all that skin you have in your mouth makes you sound better

Sammy Funerburk

Posted at 12:13 AM on May 15, 2014

Don’t you just hate it, Kat Perkins should have been part of the last 3. As far as that goes KAt should be #1.

Patricia lucero

Posted at 11:57 PM on May 13, 2014

Kat want kat

Nancy Robertson Drake Lord

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 13, 2014

Jake…you’re the MAN…best of luck buddy!!! You’ve got Blake and he’s got your back!!!

Dabbie DO!!!!

Posted at 8:30 AM on May 13, 2014

Well Blake Shelton is the Man, however I have to turn on him and go with Team Usher on this one. Josh Kaufman in my book is the Real Voice of the Voice!!!! I wish he had an album out already cause the money I do have would be spent on that album, He is the REAL DEAL!!!!

Daniela Aizenman

Posted at 8:14 PM on May 12, 2014

Please please!!! I want these so much. It would mean the world!! Thank you!!

Mack B

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 8, 2014

To win now days it seems all the singers have to reach into the upper registers to shock & awe everyone. If you can’t get high crisp high notes, you are probably out- it is a shame, but that is the way it seems on all these shows now. Sisaundra was the biggest screamer- motown type, but really showed no versatility other than old school numbers-no one wanted to buy her songs…out. Kat is a screamer rocker- barely making it each week. Josh, nice versatility and can get high for the males- cracked a bit towards the end of his last song, but selling good. Christina matches anyone out there for the crisp cutting highs, and she is so versatile with a great low register and multi instrument talent and stage presence that defies her young age. She is only getting better and better every day…Christina should win if anyone is honest in their critiques hands down.If Jake wins- there will be rioting in the streets- and the show will have to change their format. He is okay, but very bland and not near the power and talent of the top singers there.

Jodie. Myers

Posted at 12:05 PM on April 16, 2014

I knew Brian Kelly when she was in a singing group with my grandson. She has come along way and I hope that she continues to do webooll. People from Va.are supporting her. The best to you, Brian!

omar & tracy

Posted at 12:30 AM on April 15, 2014

Shakira I love you. But anyhow me and my lady want to know if your hair is real and if you want to marry me

Barbara Carney

Posted at 2:31 PM on April 2, 2014

I started watching “The Voice” 2 years ago and I think it is the best show ever created. The talent is absolutely amazing, the Coaches make the show a joy to watch. Thank you,thank you for such wonderful entertainment. I look forward to Monday and Tuesday nights!

Michele Rayburn

Posted at 1:33 PM on April 2, 2014

I’ve watched every year, along with the rest of the music reality shows but Sisaundra is the real deal. I get goosebumps and cry every time she sings. How in the world has someone NOT picked her up yet. No one can come close to her!

charming charm

Posted at 2:53 PM on April 16, 2014

You do not know good singing. All she does is scream. She should not be in the competition so long. She should have been sent home long time.

demetria

Posted at 12:03 PM on April 23, 2014

Is it screaming when Christina, Bria, or anyone else hit high notes. Baby if that’s screaming to be able to hit and sustain notes like that, then she can scream. scream; scream in my ear every day. I love her sound and I love the woman. Such an incredible talent. By the way #4 on the R&B chart. Evidently lots of people like her screaming too.

M

Posted at 11:02 PM on April 29, 2014

I completely agree with you. Screaming is not a talent and it is painful for me to watch her perform

anony

Posted at 10:44 AM on May 22, 2014

I agree. I don’t care for singers who scream and she has no versatility.

anony

Posted at 10:49 AM on May 22, 2014

@demetria—- The singers who hit the high notes in a pleasant way are not screaming. They are vocalizing with a sweet timber. Sisaundra just opens her big mouth and let’s out a screaming mess!

\|/

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 15, 2014

If Sisaundra can scream like Christina and Bria then she can scream all she wants