Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...
Posted Tue, May 28, 2013 2:42pm EST

Gabi

Posted at 12:04 PM on December 6, 2016

I’m so upset rn. I just finished all the seasons and it didn’t end well at all. I’m so upset rn. They should’ve ended up married and I would’ve been so happy. And I feel so bad for Ricky because he had to put up with all this and he’s become a very good man and try to be a very good husband but Amy complains too much. She wants to be a mother and then she doesn’t and it starts all over. It was also best for john if they stayed together. I’m so depressed of the ending

Adell

Posted at 6:05 PM on August 29, 2016

I want more im so 😔 i can’t even watch tv trying to find something like that or similar to it it’s heartbreaking all five seasons took over my whole life and I can’t even and they didn’t even get married that’s what’s so upsetting maybe if it would have ended with them getting married I probably would have been satisfied

Paige

Posted at 6:53 PM on September 14, 2013

I wish this show never ever stopped I wish I could know all of them I person

tiffany

Posted at 2:12 PM on July 21, 2013

i think they sould had showed if amy and ricky worked things out or moved on ! and if adurian and omar got married and if jack and graice moved on

Kylee Beuttel

Posted at 11:00 PM on June 13, 2013

Does Ricky wait for Amy to come back from college? Do they get back together, afterwards?

MkS

Posted at 5:31 PM on May 28, 2013

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Im gonna cry like a baby!!!!!!
It cant be ,. After all this 5 years.. :'(
And RAMY <3
I'll miss you so much, Thank you for everything you teach me and those great lines.. and the Incredibly cast, performance, situations, etc.. just EVERYTHING!

sweetlips2016

Posted at 3:09 PM on November 14, 2013

there needs to be more they just cant leave it cut off like that…….. i cried so bad i just want more episodes of the secret life of the american teenager…… and they need to make it end better next time so nobody cries,……….. to be continued

‘The Secret Life Of The American Teenager’ Series Finale Pics