Posted Sun, April 6, 2014 7:25pm EDT 26,027 Article Views

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 6 — PICS

Dionna M

Posted at 3:14 PM on August 1, 2014

Remember handsome men aren’t worthless & Unfaithful to Beauitul women. God Is more important to me forever, No need get any men’s lifestyle are unfaithful, No one want be faith to women..

Stephanie

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 29, 2014

Pretty isn’t EVERYTHING!!!

Carol

Posted at 1:25 PM on July 21, 2014

Someone PLEASE remove KENYA MOORE from the Housewives Please!!!

Carol

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 21, 2014

Phaedra need to move on like any other woman she got caught up on Apollo good looks an jail house talk. Giving him two sons was enough. Apollo is a criminal lets just keep it real.

tonia

Posted at 9:35 AM on July 6, 2014

So wat ever u get u deserves bcuz EACH ONE of them r grown & should knw beta . They own u nw u do wat they say r else ur HISTORY ! & back 2 the COTTON FIELDS but its going 2 b kinda hard picking n them designer clothes & shoes. Yessa boss !

tonia

Posted at 9:25 AM on July 6, 2014

Nw I knw ima get alot of feed back abt wat I said & thts bcuz THE TRUTH HURTS !! Who r the HWOA. They have went & bought teeth breast butts noses who r u? Bcuz u r as fake as they come u c when u signed ur name on tht line those were ur strings DUMMIES They using u 4 there entrainment to stay rich

tonia

Posted at 9:06 AM on July 6, 2014

U knw wat ! The WHOLE SHOW sets BLACK women back hundreds & hundreds of yrs with this drama 4 a fist full of dollars a fine car nice house & designer clothes & shoes PLZ ! Is thts ALL blk womens has sunk dwn 2? 2 low rate themselves 4 a DOLLAR & there 15 sec of fame!! They give them the f a me & fortune & then set them up 4 the fall & they r 2 DUMB , BLIND & STUPID 2 even 2 it . AND the REAL truth abt the hold thing is . U can n 2 the CIRCLE with nothing & they will make sure tht u leave with nothing , if u STOP singing & dancing 2 there music QUOTE ON QUOTE 4 U THE AIRHEADS tht means try & cut them strings PUPPETS bcuz thts wat ALL Of the housewives of Atl looks like PUPPETS . U DNT RUN NOTHING BUT UR MOUTH U DNT HAVE NO POWER . THEY WILL REPLACE U 4 ANOTHER D A

smithchick

Posted at 10:27 AM on April 30, 2014

So you folks have really drank the darn cool-aid. Porsha is not innocent. I agree the props were completely unneccessary, but let’s not convince ourselves that Porsha or the other ladies have done no wrong. NeNe has acted like a complete animal every season, insulting, and demeaning every former castmember and current member on that show. And no one has called for her removal. Kenya has apologized to NeNE more than once, Porsha more than once and even Phaedra. Need I remind you “loyal fans” of Kenya’s attempts on the first season she appeared on trying to move past the Miss America/Miss USA mess with Porsha and your innocent Porsha got in her face pointing her fingers and trying to keep mess going. Someone please call her and define what a bully really is. And since when does someone have to be a wife on this show. Kandi has been single on the show, Kim was single on the show, Cynthia was single on the show, so was Nene, and now your precious Porsha.

Kim Thomas

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 30, 2014

Is this Kenya Moore?LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's me

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 30, 2014

Whether or not all if what you said is true, that’s neither here or there. The fact is Kenya provoked this particular situation and got called on her ish. She thought the threat if firing would protect her but it didn’t. She didn’t pull that crisp on any IMF the other ladies, um hmm. She’s very articulate and a quick thinker, however everything that has been said about her is the truth. Just the facts ladies, just the facts.

theresa

Posted at 3:05 AM on May 5, 2014

If you think that Kenya was the victim she was not I’m glad porsha got Kenya and I hope she keeps her job. But the show is to blame they know some of that is a bit much. If porsha go so should Nene and kenya

ellison

Posted at 7:38 PM on June 1, 2014

That’s what I’m talking about:-) do you remeber theresa when they was at a gathering a cynthia’s modeling spot and kenya and nene was having words and kenya was pulling nene ear and nene told her to back off that kenya was in her space and not to ever touch her like that?and nene perceded to walk off and kenya continued to follow behind and greg had to tell kenya to stop?nobody don’t look at that as violence kenya got what she deserve you just don’t do stuff like that if porsha gets fired nene with her never had nothing azz and kenya with her lying,obsessed with appollo should get fired too,but they need to bring marlo on the show and kenya is not a victim she’s a villan

cheryl

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 30, 2014

Fact is Porsha is GONE! Porsha is going to pay for her inability to take “it” after she TRYED to dish it?! Maybe she did cheat on her “husband” and thought nobody knew. I wouldn’t let Kenya saying that make me lose my mind if it were false. Its obvious there is more to hoodie Porsha than meets the eye. The agreement with Cordella?! The fact that she got called out on the internet for claiming some “African prince” that was an actress’ true boyfriend and he turned around and denied Porsha on twitter. Search if u think I am lying. Then all she did was pull hair. She did not get up and say you won’t mess with me anymore. She started playing the victim AGAIN. Facts honey, only the facts! TEAM KENYA!!!

Kim Thomas

Posted at 1:41 PM on April 30, 2014

Kenya Moore! Will you please stop commenting in your defence. There is no such thing as a team Kenya. Who in their right mind would support the crazy lady. And by the way KENYAAAA, you do not represent me a Ms.USA.

It's me

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 30, 2014

The ‘fact’ is, Porshia is young, beautiful, talented and can make her money in other ways, i. e acting, singing, etc. This show was her launching pad, not her everything. She’ll be just fine without RHOA. She’ll find another husband, and be very successful if she plays her cards right.
She’s only human and reacted to Kenya’s taunting. There’s not a person Alice that can say that someone’s continuous taunting would not have set them off. For those two, this was not Kenya’s first time. I’m surprised that it took her this long.
I’ve yet to see Kenya advance from this show. Maybe I’ve missed it. Just the facts and only the facts.

cheryl

Posted at 3:14 PM on April 30, 2014

LOL No I aint Kenya and she aint crazy nor am I. We are smarter than most I am just stooping lower than I should to make sense out of the nonsense you crazy people keep talkings. Weak understand weak so I understand why you all are soooo whimpy over making sure people pay for their criminal acts. “Get it together!” in my Gabriel Union voice on Two Can Play That Game