Posted Fri, December 6, 2013 9:42am EDT 25,042 Article Views

‘The Little Couple’ Stars Dr. Jennifer Arnold & Bill Klein’s Family Moments

Lorbee

Posted at 7:15 PM on March 19, 2014

Precious little family-may God wrap his arms around every one of you and bless you with His mercy and healing strength. I have a good feeling, Dr. Jen, that you are going to be just fine after all this turmoil and treatment. Thanks for sharing your family, your life, and mostly your inspiration with everyone, because many people can learn a thing or two about keeping a positive attitude in the face of adversity. The children are simply adorable. And it looks like it didn’t take Zoey long to realize how great her daddy is. xo

DBlake

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 19, 2014

Hang in there, Jen! Love to you and the family!

Reba Tankersley

Posted at 8:31 AM on March 19, 2014

What a great family.God bless you all.

Terri Sutherland

Posted at 11:25 PM on March 18, 2014

whoever thought one could fall absolutely in love with people on a reality show………well, I love you, Jen, Bill and your two precious children, You are my family now. I will keep you all in my prayers and trust God will give you both the strength and love to move on into the future. God Bless you Jen and Bill

Pam Wagers

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 18, 2014

God will give all of you strength. You show us what true strength is. I have fallen in love with Little Will and I know Zoey will be in our hearts too. God Bless you may he heal you quickly.

Arialda

Posted at 11:42 PM on March 11, 2014

That was very emotional to see little Will trying to entertain his new sister.
Also very sad to see Jen have to leave her family behind,after getting sick. I just hope she get well soon! Congratulations Bill you handed you self very good!!

Mary

Posted at 11:21 PM on March 11, 2014

Jen n Bill I admire what you both have done I enjoy watching your show and see the things you two are doing on adopting two beautiful and precious children that God has allowed the both of you to do, Dr Jen stay strong the kids and Bill need you and all the children at Texas Children’s hospital. My son battled cancer and beat it he is in remission for 2 years M.D. Anderson helped us thru all of this and all the prayers were answered, we live in the Houston area as well. May God Bless you four and guide you all in the best path

stephine

Posted at 11:05 AM on March 6, 2014

i watch you show all the time and love to see your family and was really saddened to hear of what you are going through …i know things will work out for you and your family..i also happy to hear that you are in remission thank god it will stay that way.. also zoey is a beautiful addition to your family and i am sure that will , is the best big brother to her…many blessing to you and your family…

Devin

Posted at 10:35 PM on March 5, 2014

I am not one to watch a lot of TV let alone “reality” TV, but, I so enjoy your show and the adversities that the two of you have gone through, throughout your lives. To see what you have done and accomplished really amazes me. I wish all the best and heartfelt prayers to you Jen for going through what you are dealing with. You are truly an amazing person. I am a nurse and see how people deal with diseases, so I understand from my point of view what you are going through. Hang in there and I hope you recover rapidly. Your a great mom and deserve to live a long life with those adorable babies of yours and Bill’s.

Cristina Aiello

Posted at 7:28 PM on March 5, 2014

I hope & pray that Jen makes it, what a lovely family, I really enjoy the show, can’t get enough of it

Judy Reeves

Posted at 6:57 PM on March 5, 2014

Jen and Bill I pray that God continues to give you the strenght to care for those beautiful babies. I am honored to say your family has captured my heart. Looking forward to your season show.

Allison & Peggy

Posted at 2:22 PM on March 5, 2014

Thinking of you Jen and your family at this difficult time. Love you guys

Anne

Posted at 1:31 PM on March 5, 2014

Jen and Bill , you are an inspiration in your dedication toward the love you share in all of your interactions on video. Jen , Iwish you the very best, andbeleive you and adorable family will come throuqh this experience.

Janet O'Hare

Posted at 6:59 PM on March 3, 2014

I’ve watched the show since day one and feel Jen and Bill are part of my family!! My heart broke with you when you were unsuccessful in conceiving a biological child, but God had other plans for you. You couldn’t possibly have a more beautiful child than Will and I’m sure Zoey will be precious, too!! I pray for you Jen for a complete recovery and pray God gives you the health and blessing to raise Will and Zoey to be adults!! I wish you were truly part of my family so I could give all of you a giant hug!!
Can’t wait for the new season to begin…may all of you be blessed with good health and happiness!!
Jan O’Hare

Debbie campbell

Posted at 12:38 PM on March 3, 2014

I just wanted to tell you bill & Jen how much I admire both of you. I wish you both good health and happiness for you and your beautiful family. Jen I hope you come through all this with flying colours. You have such courage. God meant for you and Bill to be together Jen. Your going to grow old together and raise your children to have a happy life!! You two are so cute together and Bill loves you so much!! It will all work out Bill , Gods got this one at the top of his list. I know I don’t personally know you but I’ve your show since the beginning and I just think your both awesome people take care and God bless you and your little ones. Love Debbie Campbell. Xoxo

Janet spencer

Posted at 4:39 PM on March 2, 2014

jen i have been watching the show since it came on . look forward to it every week, i pray you come through your cancer and back to normal . you and Bill have been through so much in your lives it seems now you have your long awaited children ,each other you have worked so hsrd to overcome all your obstacles . God bless you and yours. i am so looking forward to seeing your new season . thank you for who and all you are , a true inspiration for me. yours truly
Jan Spencer

debbie lindemann

Posted at 4:58 AM on March 1, 2014

My thoughts and prayers are with you Jen, Bill and the children. You have been through so much and you never give up. I hear your cancer is in remission, and I am so happy for you. Take care and God Bless. Stay well and enjoy those little ones !!!!

Deanna Neil

Posted at 4:05 PM on February 28, 2014

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS AND YOUR FAMILY. YOUR FAMILY IS BEAUTFIL AND ARE IN MY PAYERS AND THUGHTS

Suzanne Lokbik

Posted at 11:10 PM on February 20, 2014

What a beautiful family. Thoughts and prayers go on for you all. May our creator who promises to rid these problems soon keep you close in his arms!!

Jeanne Williams

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 15, 2014

We miss the Little Couple and our thoughts and prayers are with Jen and Bill! What a grand family!

Sheila crenshaw

Posted at 3:56 PM on February 15, 2014

I was tearful when learned of Jennifer’s cancer. I was wondering whereabouts for sometime. I want them to know they are in my prayers. I watch them all the time feel they are my family somehow. Will is so cute and cannot wait to see zoey Jen is so pretty . Remember the serenity prayer. There is a site called the serenity prayer on internet recommend to anyone. God bless and hope to see you soon.

Mariles

Posted at 5:51 PM on January 31, 2014

We missed watching your show .We keep prayer for both of you and your family .specially to you Dra. Arnold. My husband had been thru chemotheraphy due to a Naso-pharyngial cancer and been to a remission for 6 years now. He had been through an invasive treatment too. Just don’t lost hope.GOD loves you. Think positive and think about that these are just temporary and you will be into full recovery. We love you and continously keep praying for you.

Delia and Albert Fernandez

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 18, 2014

I love the Little Couple show. Have missed it and am looking forward to seeing it again.

I am a breast cancer survivor of 15 years and our son 40 is battling lung cancer right now. He was diagnosed 1 year and 2 mos. ago. He is the academic school counselor and the girls softaball team coach of Mount Marty College in Yankton, South Dakota. He has his story on caringbridge.org/visit/albertfernandez. We are so proud of him and of Jennifer. God Bless
with love Delia and Albert Fernandez from Benson, Arizona

Sarita Szajowitz

Posted at 11:38 PM on January 14, 2014

Dr. Jen, our prayers are with you wishing you a full recovery,you and your family are part of our lives,you have the most beatiful family and a wonderful husband that loves you very much,we wish for you and your family to come back ,to the tv program,we have seen the program from the begining,we miss you all. G-d Bless You Sarita <3 <3

Barbara and Randy Smith

Posted at 1:32 PM on January 14, 2014

to Bill and Jen we love your show so very much, praying for your healing and your family. Can’t wait to see you back on TV with Zoey Hope to see you soon.