Posted Fri, December 6, 2013 9:42am EDT 93,478 Article Views

‘The Little Couple’ Stars Dr. Jennifer Arnold & Bill Klein’s Family Moments

Sharon Grant

Posted at 10:43 PM on April 16, 2014

This is the best reality show on television. Love watching this family, they are an inspiration to the meaning of unconditional love , happy Dr. Jen beat cancer. May God continue to bless this family, looking forward to many more episodes love you all Klein family.

Kerry Bacia

Posted at 4:04 PM on April 16, 2014

You are such a loving couple with such beautiful children who return the love they are given. I wish you every good thing.

Laura bookelaar

Posted at 8:37 PM on April 15, 2014

Great show. So glad hen is better. Enjoy those kids as they grow up so fast

LaVerne

Posted at 1:55 AM on April 9, 2014

I love watching the little couple because it makes life worth living. I’ve never seen a couple so much in love, if I had my life to do over I would adopte a little person or two , to have grow up with my children. Just love them, keep being strong and loving each other. To me you are the couple everybody wants to be. God bless you and your family for every

Kalpana

Posted at 1:52 AM on April 9, 2014

Jan do not over do it….recover first

Kalpana

Posted at 1:51 AM on April 9, 2014

I love the show….if you ever come to canada would love to meet you….brings joy to watch

darlene bennett

Posted at 3:07 PM on April 16, 2014

I love , love Jen and Bill.little Will puts a smile on my face, he is so loved by his parents, he exudesthe love he received from his parents. Little Zoey has blossomed from the love she receives.i pray for their heath everyday. I wish they were on more than one day! they insplre me every day. I hope we are not intuders in their lives. They are so natural on the camera . Defintely a hugehit

Abby Miles

Posted at 1:31 PM on April 4, 2014

I love the little couple I watch all the episodes zoey and will are adorable I feel like there my siblings when I watch the show
If I ever had the honor of meeting the family I would die

Liz Morrison

Posted at 8:19 PM on April 2, 2014

Words could never express how much I love this show ” The Little Couple”! I think why this show is so successful is because Jen &’Bill are so real and everyone can relate to their life’s story.
I feel soooo connected to this family; it is like we are family!!
So much love, good health and more success to these two wonderful human beings!

Tracey

Posted at 4:33 AM on April 2, 2014

Jen, You say it all with your strength, you lift all around you up. I hope it boomerangs back to you. Keep that energy coming back to you. On ward and up ward is what life is about. Love can cure, keep your body alkaline high PH. It will help your treatment. Many good foods can help in your recovery, Zoey can tell you that lots of turmeric and Indian spices, great. Keep your blood clean with garlic, onions, vinager and lots of green veg.
Keep on, upwards and onwards. As mom, you have only one choice is take care of you so you can take care of the ones you love. Lots of extra pure oxygen.

James Gobetz

Posted at 6:41 PM on April 1, 2014

Jen: As a cancer survivor, I can emphasize with you over the struggles of chemotherapy. It is crucial to have a caregiver. I had my wife, you have Bill. He is a wonderful human being and will take good care of you throughout your ordeal. I congratulate you on your willingness to be open about your cancer. Best wishes, Jim

Bethee Newman-Dempsey

Posted at 11:38 PM on March 31, 2014

Hi Jen and Bill; I watch your show every week, You and your family are wonderful, Jen, you have a gem of a husband,I love the way he shares his feelings with the viewers about his concern for you, both your kids and even the ’4-Legged’ kids. I live in CA. and when you were visiting I recognized all my old haunts in Santa Monica. I grew up in Pacific Palisades, I miss the ocean. I had a non profit animal shelter for years. I adore your store! I’d love to have one where I live now.d in talking to me about the store; there is a great dog that my friend has. She is her service dog, and just loves to wear all kinds of clothes. Anyway, Jen, think positive thoughts and know that I’m keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
Love all of you.
Beth

Cindy Gebo

Posted at 9:53 PM on March 31, 2014

Jennifer, I am so sorry to hear of your cancer. You just adopted two beautiful children and this should not be happening to you.Both my parents had cancer so I know how rough it can be.I am so glad you have great support from Bill. He seems like he is the ideal man. I wish you well and pray God will give you a complete healing! Your work here on earth is not done, you have two beautiful kids to raise and a wonderful husband to grow old with. Stay well! I enjoy your program very much!

Shirley feit

Posted at 11:31 AM on March 30, 2014

Love watching your show Jen You and Bill are doing a great job with the kids.Have a speedy recovery, i love your family.

karen

Posted at 4:02 AM on March 30, 2014

TO jen and bill, Love watching your life! I think you are so brave going through bad times, and
You always help each other! and sorry to hear you had cancer jen, horrid, I should know I had leukaemia ,so had a bone marrow transplant, all ok now, so we are going through adoption process, good luck,
Karen wildgoose, from England xx

Tonja

Posted at 3:28 PM on March 27, 2014

Jennifer, you and your husband are wonderful people. You are an awesome couple and wonderful parents to your beautiful children. God knew what he was doing when you became parents and believe in HIM as I know that you do because HE will bring you through this. We pray for you because you are great people and you have a lot more (Dr. Jennifer) to do as a physician and your patients need you just as we need your story and your journey. God bless you and you are one of the 3 reality shows that I watch and that is because your show is drama free and very educational. I love you all to pieces.

dee2020

Posted at 9:50 AM on March 27, 2014

Dear Dr. Jen and Bill, I recently retired from Civil Service and have started watching your shows, both at night and at 1:00 (CST, I live in San Antonio). Your show is so inspiring and such a joy to watch. Dr. Jen, I wish you the best in your recuperation, I know you will come out of this triumphant. I love watching the children, the love you have for them, your parents and your friends. You are an inspiration to everyone that watches your show. May God and the angels watch over you and your family. My best, Doris Cabezas

Kathleen Fagan

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 26, 2014

Dear Bill and Jen,
I just started watching your show about 4 weeks ago and am hooked. I recently caught up with last season’s episodes on Netflix and just ordered Season 1 so I can see how it all started. You are the sweetest couple and I smile so big every time I see Will grin. That boy has a mile wide smile that lights up his face and everyone around him. I live in Galveston and was diagnosed with kidney cancer in September 2013 and had a kidney removed at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston in November 2013. I can’t imagine how hard it is to go through chemotherapy and I wish you all the best. You have Bill, your parents, friends and your two beautiful children to help you get through your illness and I know you will do well. I pray for your complete recovery.
Love to all,
Kathy

Sharon Carroll

Posted at 4:40 AM on March 26, 2014

Dear Dr.Jennifer and Bill,

My neighbor and I are avid fans of your show and try never to miss an episode of it.
Dr. Jennifer, We were so heartbroken to hear about your health crisis. You are such a strong
woman and we wish you all the luck in the world and hope that you overcome this dreadful disease for good. We’re pulling for you!
Congratulations on your beautiful new home and also on your precious children! We’re sooo happy for you both!
May God bless your family and give y’all the strength you need to percivere!
Wishing y’all lots of faith,joy, and love.

Sincerly, Jo Anna K. & Sharon C.

With lots of love and support,
Jo Anna K. & Sharon C. (Athens, Tx.)

Uma Przybylski

Posted at 8:19 PM on March 25, 2014

Dear Dr.Jen and Bill,
I just recently started watching your show and always look forward to watching it every week! You both have such big hearts and it shows with everything you do with your children and each other. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012 and just had my last surgery in Nov.of 2013. Watching Bill with you as you get your chemotherapy reminded me of how my husband was with me throughout my whole ordeal! What a rock he is and what an awesome survivor you are! My god bless you both and your beautiful family!!!

carol ann valiquette

Posted at 7:46 PM on March 25, 2014

i love you both….i never miss an episode ,may GOD bless you both I stay up to watch this beautiful life you both share and your beautiful children ….Jen I pray for you all the time and light a candle every night and for your loving husband ….you are the greatest loving couple and your hearts are joined together into 0ne big heart…….hope to meet you one day with your beautiful family
carol ann
canada

Jule

Posted at 7:39 PM on March 19, 2014

Im still recuperating. Im glad my sis kept your diagnosis from me. . My prayers are with you and family . Dr. Jen you are
oo brave.. God bless you and protect you the bravest Mom you are.