Posted Thu, March 27, 2014 9:41am EDT

Derryn

Posted at 12:59 AM on August 30, 2015

Finally got to watch Seasons 2,3,4,5,6.Could not believe I fell in love with a TV character…Will. Darn.Then Josh opted out of the show!Well hell…it’s still good but nothing can resurrect the chemistry that those two had.Find Alicia another lover!!!

louise

Posted at 7:46 AM on August 30, 2015

are you talking about the man who thought he was god’s gift to women. I don’t get it, he certainly wasn’t that good looking, all though he thought he was.

cieraj12

Posted at 8:00 AM on August 15, 2015

couldn’t stand him, glad he’s gone. don’t bring him back, that would be corny.

Julia

Posted at 2:21 AM on August 15, 2015

Will was perfect actor, with serious look, with affection to Alicia .Will even won over votes (84%)
who want him back, Many ladies agree!!
Get Will back -not for twins, but for “who was in comma for few moths.!!That God Wife will get more interesting again.

Adela Kucar

Posted at 5:13 PM on May 25, 2014

We in Europe just saw the Will’s death episode. I couldn’t believe it! It’s not possible to dispose of the winning character in a TV show! I’m strongly considering not watching it again’ Sorry

Ann Parker

Posted at 6:54 PM on May 25, 2014

comments to  adela, all I can say to her is I’m glad he’s gone, never liked him anyway.  he thought he was god’s gift to women.  I never what she saw in him to begin with.  LOL

sadie

Posted at 8:07 AM on August 15, 2015

you bring him back and i won’t watch it.

R Bucci

Posted at 8:47 AM on May 19, 2014

What are you guys thinking, replacing will with that shady character canning really!! That guy cant even act get rid of him , I want will back !!!!

Liz

Posted at 7:59 PM on March 31, 2014

Michael is no replacement. Might not watch anymore.

Ann Parker

Posted at 8:12 PM on March 31, 2014

agree with liz

Carol Day

Posted at 2:34 PM on March 30, 2014

I was shocked and disappointed.I even watched the last couple episodes over and over to get as much of will as I could.Shame on you.It is a good gig.Now what will you do.How are you going to make me feel better…you are not.

Pearl

Posted at 9:12 PM on March 29, 2014

Killing off Will Gardner was sheer stupidity. His replacement is equally stupid. This show is now doomed to failure. Why not nurture a good cast character?
Bye, good wife.