Neve Campbell, one of the stars of the hit horror movie series Scream, quietly filed for divorce months ago, but she isn’t the first of those related to the film to do so. Is there a curse on the Scream cast?
Talk about your horror plot lines! It seems like if you step on the set of Scream, your relationship is headed for trouble. Neve Campbell’s divorce filing recently surfaced, but she isn’t the first cast member to have marital problems. Is there a curse on the horror franchise?
Just this year, three of the main cast members from the Kevin Williamson horror series have filed for divorce. True, two of them are divorcing each other, but still…a connection between marriage issues and the Scream franchise seems inevitable. Take a look at the list of cast members who have had love funerals. May their marriage, relationships, and engagements rest in peace:
- David Arquette and Courtney Cox (Scream, Scream 2, Scream 3, Scream 4): 1999 – 2010
- Skeet Ulrich (Scream, Scream 3) and Georgina Cates: 1997 – 2005
- Neve Campbell (Scream, Scream 2, Scream 3, Scream 4) and John Light: 2007 – 2010
- Jamie Kennedy (Scream, Scream 2) and Jennifer Love Hewitt: 2009 – 2010
- Rose McGowan (Scream) and Marilyn Manson: 1997 – 2001/Rose and Robert Rodriguez: 2007 – 2009
- Drew Barrymore (Scream) and Tom Green: 2001 -2002
- Jenny McCarthy (Scream 3) and John Mallory Asher: 1999 – 2005/Jenny and Jim Carrey: 2005 – 2010
For the remaining happily married cast members: lock down those prenups and reserve the best marriage counselors. Don’t let the curse get you!