Posted Mon, July 28, 2014 8:46am EST

‘The Bachelorette’ Final Episode: Andi Dorfman’s Choice In Season Finale

Hope

Posted at 2:59 PM on October 29, 2014

You are sooooo right. Andy escaped from a psychopath!!!!!! That’s why he was left the day he was going to get marry!!! Andy was lucky to get rid of Nick. You are incredibly right!!
THE TRUTH: Nick lost his virginity and is terrible in bed :( :'(

niv

Posted at 7:33 PM on August 6, 2014

Does anyone know what’s the dress Andi is wearing? The white one with a lattice neck? Like where can I buy it?

Blondi

Posted at 4:09 PM on August 2, 2014

When men sleep around it is OK?????????
It is the nature of show and she has every right to TEST DRIVE AND THEN PICK !!

Dorothy Bryant

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 1, 2014

Andi is a slut…not only did she sleep with Nick she probably gave him head….ran him crazy…poor Josh….wait til his family hear all the talk….she probably slept with both to see who was the better well congrat Josh you were better….oops….not sure in bed or head

Harley

Posted at 5:48 PM on August 4, 2014

She is Not a Slut

Jodi

Posted at 8:17 PM on July 29, 2014

Do you know what brand Andi Dorfman’s boots are? The ones she had on when she pulled up to Good Morning America today, July 29?

Lee

Posted at 2:39 PM on July 29, 2014

There is just something about Andi that doesn’t fit Josh’s personality. I think this is one of those couples that will not last.

Cindy

Posted at 10:34 PM on July 29, 2014

I completely agree. Josh seems real and she does not. I think Eric was right. She is one way on camera and another way off. Did everyone notice the look on her face when Josh said “when she is ready we will be popping then out one after the other (babies) I won’t hold my breath on that happening.

Shelia Hall

Posted at 1:46 PM on July 29, 2014

I would have either choose Josh or Chris. Congratulations Andi and Josh. I even got my husband to watching the show. I went to bed and did not know who Andi choose, but my husband finished watching it and told me.

C

Posted at 11:34 AM on July 29, 2014

Did anyone else think Josh’s suit was not just to tight but a few sizes to small??

Kathy Gee

Posted at 3:03 PM on July 29, 2014

Yes I thought the same thing! About that suit! First thing I said to my daughter when I saw him, I didn’t even like his shoes with it! He wore the same shoes this morning! On Kelly and Mike!

Kathy Gee

Posted at 3:10 PM on July 29, 2014

I do have one more thing to say, I know she really cared for Nick, but when he exposed that secret last night , about them sleeping together? I wonder what Josh thinks, but I’m sure she did it with him too! This show really is getting crazy, you wonder why Nicks so hurt and upset? I’d be too! Can you imagine the look on her Dads face when they heard that firecracker? Lol

Reggie

Posted at 9:13 PM on July 29, 2014

Yea thought the same thing, he knew that suit was too small, surprised he didn’t pop a button

Joyce

Posted at 8:12 AM on July 29, 2014

Was so happy when Andi picked Josh. He has been my favorite through the whole show…They are going to make Beautiful babies!!!!!!!!!!

Tootsie W.

Posted at 1:51 AM on July 29, 2014

Congratulations Andi and Josh!!! I’m so happy for the two of you.

Kerry

Posted at 11:20 PM on July 28, 2014

Congratulations Andi, I have really enjoyed your season.

Linn Tem

Posted at 1:18 AM on July 29, 2014

Forget Andi.. she sucks. I’ll never watch another season

Pamela Traylor

Posted at 4:55 AM on July 29, 2014

Happiness has overwhelmed me when you picked Josh, he is a good match for you Andi. I love watch this show it brings back memories when my husband and I fell in love, what a great feeling, Congratulations to both of you and many happy memories.

Pamela Traylor