Posted Mon, March 11, 2013 12:55pm EDT

Bachelor Proposal

Layman

Posted at 8:30 PM on April 20, 2013

im happy

laura

Posted at 1:01 AM on April 19, 2013

sean and catherine they are wonderful couple ,they are good match they will have a beautiful chidren God Bless you !! can’t wait to watch their special Wedding day.

carolyn martin

Posted at 11:53 PM on April 16, 2013

Can’t wait to watch the wedding they are such a cute couple!!!!

beatriz johnson

Posted at 11:02 AM on April 15, 2013

That’s really romanitic and special. Love still does exist. Thank you.

Kay

Posted at 9:03 PM on April 12, 2013

Sean, Follow your heart and Catherine, hang in there. You guys are an adorable couple and seem to be the real deal. Don’t listen to all the rumors the media is dishing out. Thoughts and prayers are with you both!

Dar

Posted at 9:38 PM on April 11, 2013

Sean should set Catherine free, he is enjoying his life now and letting poor Catherine sit all alone in her aartment. He is selfish and does have a heart on for Peta, wait and see…

LG

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 11, 2013

Sean run far away from fame!! You will lose your love. All Bachelor/Bachelorette cast, that tries to become famous, lose their relationship in the process. the only couples that made it stayed out of the spotlight. Please get your priorities straightt.

Josie

Posted at 2:19 AM on April 11, 2013

To Chantel: don’t stereotype Filipino, I’m sure you’re nosey too. No one’s perfect! If you’re treated rudely I’m sure you did the same!

Chantel Cole

Posted at 2:51 PM on April 10, 2013

I still think Catherine is more Liberal thinking than Sean who has wonderful Christian values. Something still seems odd with them like they have fun together but they don’t quite click.

tena c

Posted at 5:48 PM on April 2, 2013

I think Sean did a wonder job showing the world how a person can still stand up for what they believe in a.d still be in the world. My prayer is that all the unmarried young people take a good look at this young man. I truly admire him and pray that Catherine appreciates what a man she has in Sean.

Josie

Posted at 3:12 PM on April 9, 2013

I’m sure she’s head over heels to him….she did say, if not him on the Bachelor, she won’t be there.

Glory

Posted at 12:05 PM on March 29, 2013

Sean and Catherine are perfectly match loving couple. Both awesome gorgeous together. Congratulations! Both are the best among the rest bachelors, and bachelorettes. Many people are so proud. Sean and Catherine looking forward to your best wedding ever soon! God bless you both, your family, and many happy good people loving and adoring your both uniqueness. WOW! Sean and Catherine are awesome, beautiful, gorgeous matched loving couple ever 2013…. and the coming years…………. I love you both so happy, lucky together. Wish you all the best wedding, and family together forever!!!!!

Carolyn

Posted at 9:17 PM on March 20, 2013

It’s his choice but I wanted Lindsay

Ndayi

Posted at 2:02 PM on March 24, 2013

Who care about what you want. We are very happy that he picked Catherine. We are continuing to pray for their marriage. Sean & Catherine we love you!

pat

Posted at 5:26 PM on March 27, 2013

indsay is very immature for her age. she is definitely not ready to start a family,not for a very long time. all she seems to give to sean is alot ot kisses not much more-that is truly an indication of what type of wife she would be for sean. just because she comes from a stable so called home doesn’t mean she would have been the best pick for sean. even though catherines fathers had a hard time mentally married to his first wife is no reflection on the type of person catherine is.

Chantel Cole

Posted at 2:55 PM on April 10, 2013

You think Sean was mature for his age did you hear with Ashlee said about him Frat boy personality type and there was an article on him demonstrating that type of behavior and Catherine was not too thrilled about it.

Chantel Cole

Posted at 2:54 PM on April 10, 2013

Lindsay was a much better choice with the christian values. Still not sure about Catherine and him Philippianos are great big families but they can be very nosy and rude. Something doesn’t seem right with them. I don’t only time will tell.

Liza

Posted at 10:28 PM on April 12, 2013

i disagree!

Liza

Posted at 10:31 PM on April 12, 2013

I disagree with you Chantel! look at you r own firts before you judge Thank you!…

Debra

Posted at 12:19 AM on March 20, 2013

Love conquers all. Sometimes, it just work like magic. There may be some issues on the background but to heck…but that’s not a hard fast rule of happiness. It’s about choices in life. Life and relationships will be boring if there’s no true feelings. People follow their heart and they are happy not because of any background, any race, any religion. Many religious people are divorced even ministers…so there is no rule as far as relationship or heart is concerned. You know your heart and that’s Sean did..he will surely get REWARD for following his heart. As far as Catherine is concerned, I find her very witty, happy and caring. The fact that she supports her man is a test of how deep her love and commitment. She will surely fight to be the best that she can be. I see them blending very well in their professional background both in the business field…Graphic Designer is a tough job not for everybody. It requires creativeness , intelligence and up todate with technology. Sean needs that in his business. Catherine is always smiling, lighthearted and very good in judgement that she never participated in any intrigues of the show but focus more on how their relationship would blossomed.It takes maturity to do that. Whatever family troubles she got into (not her fault when parents make mistakes) will never hinder her quest to become a better wife and mother. I support the choice of SEAN because he loves her and she loves him..it’s enough for a good marriage to last as long as both would be committed to work out their marriage. I know what I’m talking about coz I’ve been married for 34 years…LOVE matters that’s it…If it’s true about the concern of parents..it’s just a normal reaction ..I don’t blame them…..but bottomline as long as you have faith in GOD and yourself…it will work out ..Bless you guys.

Karen

Posted at 7:03 PM on March 20, 2013

Amen, I also have been married 29 years I still get butterflys and excited to pick up my husband from the airport after being away on a business trip, and it is amazing you can see and feel the love Sean and Catherine have for each other and her sense of maturity for her age is amazing. it is a good sign she supports her man in his endeavours and she doesn’t seem clingy or selfish. I think some of the other girls would not have had this part of the relationship. It warms my heart to see Sean just looking at Catherine even times when she is not looking at him, he is definitely in love, he seems to have nature where he wants to protect her and make her happy and is always in tuned about her feelings. I noticed it on the show more with her than anyone and I see it now too. That is a trait I don’t see in a lot of men! You can tell he adores her and he lights up like a Christmas Tree when they look at each other. Blessings to both of you and to your future life together!

Josie

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 21, 2013

I agree w/you Debra..it’s wonderful to be in love…seeing Sean & Catherine’s actions tells more than words. Watching them both is my therapy too.

pat

Posted at 5:34 PM on March 27, 2013

just read all the great comments about catherine-totally, totally agree-absolutely love her -a wonderful pair-sean and her-there is something about lindsay i can’t put my foot on-she’s deceiving sean about her past and what she has done. i find lindsay very immature, has a fake laugh-not serious about the important things in life. i truly wish sean was not on dancing with the stars-i don’t trust peta his dancing partner-i think with all the stressful times sean and catherine have been through on the bachelor-especially asking her to marry him, now should be the time they can spend one to one time together loving and caring for each other and of course, planning their wedding.
i am kind of surprised sean accepted to do dancing with the stars!

Chantel Cole

Posted at 2:57 PM on April 10, 2013

You do realize that they have only been seeing each other a few months not several years like you and your husband time will tell if this lasts

Liza

Posted at 11:54 PM on March 21, 2013

They might be a good couple..They are very good looking couple and im sure there kids too! !catherine is a very genune and good person .She is a family oriented girl both of them had a good Moral…love them..For sure they will gonna work out!

Chantel Cole

Posted at 3:02 PM on April 10, 2013

How would you know Catherine is genuine? By just watching the show she is nice yes just like the rest of them. Something else about her she is Liberal thinking she was raised Christian big different and Vegan time will tell if this relationship lasts. I think JP and Ashly have a great relationship. Of course Catherine and Sean are better than Courtney and Ben.

Fernanda Persichilli

Posted at 6:47 AM on March 23, 2013

Unconditional Love conquers balls. Somedimes, spirit just work like magic. There Catherine be some issues on the background but to check…but that’s not fate hard fast rule of happiness. Spirit’s about choices in his life. His Life and relationships will be boring if there’s conditional true and false feelings. Women follow their man heart and they are happy not because of any background, any race, any religion. Many religious conditional women are divorced even ministers…soul there is conditional rule as far as relationship or he heart is concerned. You know your he heart and that’s Sean did..heart will surely get REWARD for following he heart. As far as Catherine is concerned, I find her very witty, happy and financial caring. The fact that she supports her man financially is fate test of how deep her love and commitment. She will surely fight to be the best that she can be. I see them blending very well in their professional background both in the business field…Graphic Designer is fate tough job not for everybody(of course not, if everybody was a graphic who would become everybody loves Raymond?). Spirit requires creativeness , intelligence and up todate with technology. Sean needs that in his Busan business. Catherine is always smiling, lighthearted but not enlightened and very good in Jeju-do judgement that she never participated in any intrigues of the show but focus Amore on how their relationship would blow blossomed. Spirit takes maturity to Jeju-do that. Whatever family troubles she got into (not her fault alone when parents make conditional mistakes) will never hinder her quest to become fate better unconditional wife and unconditional mother. I support the choice rather than prime of SEAN because he heart loves her unconditionally and she loves him financially..spirit’s enough for fate good unconditional marriage to last as long as both would be committed to work out their unconditional and financial marriage. I know what I’m talking about cazz I’ve been unconditionally married for 43 years…unconditional LOVE matters that’s spirit…If spirit’s true about the concern of conditional parents..spirit’s just action normal reaction ..I don’t blame them but blame fate…..but bottomline rather than top of the line as long as you have Catherine Faith in unconditional GOD and yourself…spirit will work out rather than in..Bless you unconditional guys and gays and Fate ate do yourself…(article modified by F.P. 3-23-2013…666:2=333…666 represents his sex sex sex…333 represents her mouth of truth) from my mouth to your sex, “Sean cannot make Catherine happy and Catherine cannot make Sean happy”)

Maria

Posted at 8:05 AM on April 9, 2013

Amen to that debby i like it. love conquer all.

Sarah Hillman

Posted at 7:14 PM on March 19, 2013

It is disturbing to hear a Rumor that Sean’s parents thought Lindsay would be a better choice for Sean. She is too much like him! Opposites attract and, if they are committed, form the strongest bonds. (I know this: it is true of my marriage.) Catherine is really smart: she is believable in her intelligence and attraction to Sean. Sean struggled and prayed for a wise decision, not taking any part of the process for granted.
God bless them both, and give them a genuine and long-lasting love.

Karen

Posted at 7:06 PM on March 20, 2013

Perhaps Sarah it is not true, she is sitting with his parents at DWTS and his father seemed genuine with his feelings for Catherine. I think his mother is protective of Sean but hopefully neither of theme will allow their families to ruin this. Her sisters were horrid!

Chantel Cole

Posted at 3:06 PM on April 10, 2013

Sean’s parents may have been right hopefully God will work through Catherine who is not a Christian and has liberal ways in thinking.

Lilia Wagner

Posted at 8:06 PM on March 17, 2013

they look lovely together, I think this couple will go all the way, the way they look each other, its about time to stop the curse of this drama of bachelor swicth to different partners and ditching their so called loves, sean is a family man and pilipinos are more tradional not like this white women full of drama, catherine is gorgious and very smart women, no wonder sean fall in love with her. I wish them a very long and happy relationships of course marriage with beautiful mixed racial kids..wow…

Lita

Posted at 6:14 AM on March 18, 2013

I agree with Ms. Lilia Wagner in everything she said. Thanks to you! I am a Filipina, as well as Catherine, Filipinos are tradional, the customs and the moral values that we learned from our parents and in every generation. I have been watching The Bachelor and the Bachelorette shows for years. I love Sean and Catherine and that was the most unforgettable episode I’ve seen in Bachelor shows and I love it. My mother and my sister have watched with me the last season too. yeaaah Hooray it’s a Filipina Catherine who won the heart of Sean Lowe! Mixed racial kids for Sean and Catherine would be amazing!

Liza

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 21, 2013

Absolutely agree.I married to a american guy and my husband love our filipino tradition and values…filipino woman are very traditional. and we are very family oriented.period…

Chantel Cole

Posted at 3:10 PM on April 10, 2013

Filipinos are also very nosy people and rude too and take all our jobs. I live in San Francisco and they take over the health care and are very nosy and rude. Yes they are traditional but only if it is for them and there whole family.

chan

Posted at 3:36 AM on March 17, 2013

I think sean will go back to lindsay beacus she’s truly for he

Dolores Paul

Posted at 12:57 PM on March 17, 2013

Admit it Lindsay is not the one for him.You people do not know how excited and so happy every time Sean sees Catherine.That is the feeling you when you are attracted to a person,you just do not want to say goodbye because you miss her or him.Catherine is smart beautiful sincere and most of all not high maintenance like those other women on the show.

Chantel Cole

Posted at 3:13 PM on April 10, 2013

Dolores only time will tell if they last! High maintenance have you ever worked with Filipinos they are rude and talk in their language they bring their whole family in. Personally I don’t think it will last.

lana

Posted at 1:49 AM on March 16, 2013

Catherine is the perfect woman for Sean. They complement each oher so well in everything. Most genuine, down to earth, intelligent couple. They will have adorable & smart jids.

emily

Posted at 8:01 PM on March 25, 2013

Just like Jackie said two people multiply together stay together!!!

Chantel Cole

Posted at 3:17 PM on April 10, 2013

Lana they look good together but I read some articles that Sean was acting like a Frat Boy and Catherine was not impressed with him and they were at dinner some were in L.A. and she was sitting at the other end of the table because Sean had one of his Buddies visit him from Texas and acting like childless. Again only time will tell if they last. Why rush off to the Alter because again Catherine was not a christian and Sean is big differences there I hope they can work out. She is also liberal thinking compared to most christian women living in the faithl

jennifer

Posted at 10:48 PM on March 15, 2013

They are just to cute and we do have another Trista and Ryan I do believe. Lindsay was ok but remind me of Emily M for some crazy reason.

Chantel Cole

Posted at 3:20 PM on April 10, 2013

Jennifer really Lindsay would of been the better pick only time will tell if this relationship will last.

jennifer

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 15, 2013

I hope Catherine gets some rr she need it Sean will do ok on dwts , catherine and will be pulling for him. I want a video of the season .

Karen

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 20, 2013

Video for the season is resonably priced at Amazon.com

Dolores Paul

Posted at 4:38 PM on March 15, 2013

Perfect couple!Catherine is so genuine not superficial,not high maintenance,very smart and gorgoues.Sean a very loving guy just perfect for each other.I know they will be happy together.

Dee

Posted at 2:42 PM on March 15, 2013

Exactly! Your views made sense!

estrella bautista

Posted at 11:10 PM on March 14, 2013

What a beautiful proposal…Catherine and Sean are meant for each other.He picked the right partner for life…sincere,humble,beautiful and down to earth gorgeous lady.Sean,you are a perfect gentleman…handsome,loving and caring.I was touched watching your Dad saying “I will welcome you as my daughter and be part of our family”…What a nice family!!!1Sean and Catherine…all the best for a happy and blessed wedding life.

Claire

Posted at 8:47 AM on March 18, 2013

I agree with you they’re perfect together. Catherine will be a good wife for Sean, us Filipina women we take care our husband. May God Bless and have a happly life togerther.

Edel Mar

Posted at 1:54 PM on March 18, 2013

Claire, thank you for a wonderful comment. Catherine & Sean both deserve each other. Sean was a very conservative man and so is Catherine. They did not sleep together before and will not until after the wedding. I think that this marriage is a match made in heaven!

Liza

Posted at 12:07 AM on March 22, 2013

A simple word…Catherine is not a dumb blond hair….Sean pick the right one….Blessings to both of them…He is a smart guy why? he knows how catherine beliefs and tradition..so he dont think that long and he will marry her ASAP..

Chantel Cole

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 10, 2013

Claire and yes you Filipina women are also rude and nosey.

shelly

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 14, 2013

i fell bad for Lindsey because i love Lindsey she has a great sent of honor

Liza

Posted at 12:10 AM on March 22, 2013

I am truly happy for Sean Lowe..She pick Catherine…I wish them both Goodluck and Happiness….

Liza

Posted at 12:13 AM on March 22, 2013

Some woman values here is Married now Divorce later!lol..and sean knows that and he is very smart choosing catherine..she is a very loving wife and very sincere to him…I am pretty sure they will mke good kids…

Amanda

Posted at 9:48 PM on March 13, 2013

I love Sean and Catherine together! I don’t care about the negative comments or remarks. They are always happy together and can also be serious when it’s time. I’m glad she didn’t throw out the “I love you” so fast like the other girls. Catherine is not the materialistic person that people see, she doesn’t care about the ring, although it’s very beautiful and Sean did a good job! All she really cares is, is Sean. Way to go!

emily

Posted at 8:09 PM on March 25, 2013

She didn’t tell sean what kind of ring she wants. Not like Ashley she wanted a 61/2 carat instead of Seans heart.

Liza

Posted at 10:39 PM on April 12, 2013

Yes amanda they are both in love each other!..I WAS JUST LAUGHING TO SOME PEOPLE THAT SO NEGATIVE AND NEED THEIR BRAIN OPERATION…THIS PEOPLE THAT GIVING A NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO SEAN AND CATHERINE ARE VERY HATEFUL TO THEMSELVES CAN TELL…YOU NEED TO GROW UP GIRL!…(CHANTAL COLE) YOU ARE NO DIFFERENCE TO THOSE GIRL IN THAT ROOM THAT SEAN PUT THEM IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL…LMAO…

Mar

Posted at 2:46 PM on March 13, 2013

Love Catherine and she is gorgeous.
Sean isn’t lying whe he says he’s the lucky one. No doubt she feels the same way, but clearly she is a bit more reserved with her emotions.

Regarding her being labeled as immature, really? That is so far out there, i have no idea how anyone can say that with a serious tone/face.
There’s a difference between being immature and enjoying life and having fun. Clearly Catherine showed that this season and surprisingly so did Lindsay at the end. Which made me realize that maybe, just maybe all the serious conversations with Lindsay must have been all cut from the show. I never cared for her but she really showed at the end why she was in the final 2.

Liza

Posted at 11:56 PM on March 25, 2013

SOOOOOO EXCIED AT THEIR WEDDING SOOOOON!…CONGRATS SEAN AND CATHERINE…A HAPPY LOVING COUPLE…THE BEST ABC SHOW OF BACHELOR THIS YEAR!..I AM GLAD SEAN DID NOT PICK ONE OF THOSE DRAMA GIRLS..I AM HAPPY THAT SHE PICKS CATHERINE ….VERY SMART AND CATHERINE TRULY LOVE SEAN….SHE IS VERY SINCERE WOMAN AND LOTS OF LOVE TO OFFER TO SEAN ..NICE ENDING…LOVE IT!

Claire

Posted at 7:02 AM on April 4, 2013

Me too, I’m so excited to see them getting married on TV. And for those of you who are making any kind of comments against them “STOP IT” & LEAVE THEM ALONE. Honest to GOD they perfect for each other.