Posted Mon, March 11, 2013 12:55pm EDT

Bachelor Proposal

gracie

Posted at 2:39 PM on March 13, 2013

you know what people stop putting gods name here..gods nothing to do with it..

Liz

Posted at 2:09 PM on March 13, 2013

Why does everyone Hate Catherine ? didn’t watch the Bachelor all the way so don’t know but everyone can’t stand her I can see she aint that good looking maybe that’s why .

Posted at 2:05 PM on March 13, 2013

WHY WHY WHY CATHERINE NOOOOOOO SEAN NOOOOOO YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT YOU GOT INTO FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU SEAN

Jorgie Girl

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 13, 2013

what a huge mistake Sean has made looked as he wanted to turn around and go back to Lindsay were you drunk Sean

Kitty

Posted at 1:50 PM on March 13, 2013

Agree what an ugly lady like what did he really see in this fake person

Sindney

Posted at 1:18 PM on March 13, 2013

shocked it was Catherine that won didn’t really care for her that much just saying this was all scripted anyway

tinkerbell

Posted at 1:14 PM on March 13, 2013

To: Wow because Sean was too blindsided this is truley as yall said one ugly duckling

Ivon

Posted at 12:34 PM on March 16, 2013

You are ugly insecure. Can’t you how gorgeous she is. Get a life.

Ivon

Posted at 12:35 PM on March 16, 2013

See

queenB

Posted at 1:05 PM on March 13, 2013

totally agree Linsey was the one I hate Caterine what ever her name is

Ivon

Posted at 12:36 PM on March 16, 2013

Sorry bad Sean made a right choice Catherine is a simple but gorgeous lady. Get a life.

Wow

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 13, 2013

Why is the woman he chose so friggen ugly damn Sean you have some nasty taste in Women well I guess that’s why there were so many too tough for you to make up your mind and then just go with that Bimbo you chose

Franky J

Posted at 12:49 PM on March 13, 2013

Booooooring wrong Choice .Sean let’s give this couple some time to figure out that they were not ever ment to be

Janette

Posted at 10:27 AM on March 13, 2013

Although I think they are very much attracted to one another..and love may be possible , I can not stop thinking about comments her two sisters made about Catherine being so career driven and flighty in general….after all they know her best and expressed doubts that she is ready for all that……makes me wonder if she did not get caught up in winning the prize and really ready to become a wife and mom and be able to sideline all of her personal goals. I am skeptical but do hope they with stand the test of time..specially once the glamour of the show and the camera & the spotlight on her is gone along with the romantic settings and places!!! I wish them well…I am a believer in the power of love & anything is possible…Also wondering how she is going to handle distance & separation so soon in relationship while he is on dancing with the stars and partners with a beautiful dancer for months??? Time will tell….it will be a challenging future for sure…hopefully love is strong enough to survive it all.. Sizing them best of luck to “VIVA THE LOVE”…mimi

My Thoughts

Posted at 10:21 AM on March 13, 2013

Can you people just get over it, it is Sean’s decision obviously he knew how he felt and he knows who is good for him, if you people think that you are better judge than him, why not look at yourself, ask yourself a decent question is your own judgement for your life is a great one?? If not, for once be happy for Sean and Catherine rather than criticizing them. If you think that Sean should choose Ashlee or Lindsay, Mary or maybe Betty whatever?? It really is no ones business! Just because your life is not great that does not mean you have to jeopardise others, For once just be happy for them if you can’t then save the comments to yourself.

Dee

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 15, 2013

Exactly! Your views made sense!

spowa

Posted at 2:16 AM on March 13, 2013

This is the first Bachelor show that I’ve truly enjoyed. I have a lot of respect for Sean in how he handled his break ups with the ladies, either by sparing them from going through the rose ceremony when he already knows there’s no chemistry with the girl and by showing respect for himself and the ladies during the overnight date. Catherine’s reaction the night before the big day was very believable. I can feel how she felt as she revealed her feelings for him and not knowing if he will choose her at the final rose ceremony. Sean’s proposal to her was also very believable and brought me to tears as I saw Catherine’s response. None of the other Bachelor proposals could compare or made me tear up. Wishing them the best, and if they continue keeping their focus on Christ and having a closer relationship with God it will only bring them closer to one another.

Dee

Posted at 2:33 PM on March 15, 2013

Well said! Agreed 100%.

liferocks

Posted at 11:10 PM on March 12, 2013

they look so sweet together. they’ll make beautiful babies :)
Sean’s pretty smart getting paid a lot of money to work 5 hours a day at DWTS, then spending the rest of his time with the love of his life having fun in LA. If I were in his shoes, I would do the same. I wish them both well and much happiness. congratulations

Lauren

Posted at 4:46 PM on March 12, 2013

Why do people leave comments saying he made a mistake? Only he can decide who is right for him. Why do people constantly feel the need to criticize absolutely everybody and everything? Both women are lovely and sweet, so all you “naysayers” should just be quiet.

Cdngirl

Posted at 5:25 PM on March 12, 2013

Possibly because – He’s a man that openly admits he loves both and couldn’t decide until the very last moment!

madge

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 12, 2013

rightly said Lauren

Judith Hosking

Posted at 1:43 PM on March 13, 2013

I totally agree. Sean knew what his heart felt and that is what counts. Would all of you pestimists like for a bunch of complete strangers picking your mate for you? Both girls were very sweet, but I think Catherine and Sean are perfect together, and it was such a honest and true proposal and acceptance that it should have made you all believers

Ashanti Evans

Posted at 4:40 PM on March 12, 2013

I wish he had chose Ashley or Lindsay. I hate Caherine

JP

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 12, 2013

How could you hate someone whom you don’t even know. I think Catherine is exactly what Sean is looking for. She is not only beautiful, she is also intelligent, sweet, and funny. They are perfect much in Heaven! To those haters out there, let’s soften our hearts, see the good in people and this world will be a better place to live.

Cdngirl

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 12, 2013

I do agree with that statement, to much hate anymore.

Merly

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 12, 2013

I think you’re jealous… Too bad…. :-(

V.R

Posted at 4:32 PM on March 12, 2013

they make a horrible couple so sad that he chose Cathy. Sean what the hell were you thinking . you really should never rush down the isle so fast you broke Lindsey’s heart she seemed like a very sweet girl and really was attracted to you and truely had strong feelings I just don’t know but Lindsey was really the girl that was ment for Sean

FL-Girl

Posted at 8:12 PM on March 12, 2013

To V.R.
Oh, Really??? How did you know thatt Lindsey was really the girl for Sean??? Although I like Lindsey, I think she’s too young for him and she always baby talks trying to sound like a baby…

emily

Posted at 8:25 PM on March 25, 2013

I agree Fl-Girl she does talk like my pre-k students.

Nora Jamilson

Posted at 4:21 PM on March 12, 2013

I give them both at least 8 months it wont last

Valerie Taylor

Posted at 2:41 PM on March 12, 2013

I really like the proposal, it was one of the best I hawe seen.
Sean Lowe , should not string along Lindsay, He really brake
Her heart on national tv. Do not for get . what goes around comes around ,
it always a payday, for all of us one way or the other.
this is a reality show, It’s not a smooth sailing as you think,
you Two are moving too fast, I know you want to , Save your Virginity for your
Wife, I do not believe she is no darn virgin, You ‘ve waited this long you can wait
Just like the others Trisha, Molly, Emily Maynard, You were hurt you did love her.
She should have chosen you, Is that’s why you brake Lindsay heart?
she was asking you why? that really suck.
I really hope and pray Lindsay find true love she is so loving, You should take your
mom advice. we’ll see, I warn you Sean too much rush no good. please wait.
before you regret. Wish you the best.
God bless.

Giorgia

Posted at 2:12 PM on March 12, 2013

So sad with the descion he made I really didn’t care for Catherne at all she’s just so boring . they really don’t make a great couple at all my opinion

Lillian

Posted at 2:08 PM on March 12, 2013

Eww Catherine why why why her she is so fugly he just was so confused

Julie

Posted at 2:15 AM on March 13, 2013

Catherine is absolutely gorgeous! Sean totally lights up whenever he sees her. I can see why he picked her.

Vita Rand

Posted at 2:04 PM on March 12, 2013

They’re both down to earth couple and it’s fantastic. God bless them and i hope they live together forever. Great to watch them on T.V. She is very sweet and full of life and Sean is so much in love. Wow! What a great couple.

Rosa

Posted at 2:03 PM on March 12, 2013

He made the wrong decision I was routing for Lindsey oh well he will regret it later Catherine seems too young and immature.

Julie

Posted at 2:17 AM on March 13, 2013

Are you kidding? Catherine is so much more mature than Lindsey. When Lindsey talked like a baby it was so irritating!

Lydz

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 12, 2013

Match made in HEAVEN!.Best wishes to Sean & Catherine on their new life together.May they continue to love & respect each other.

shine

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 12, 2013

wrong choice boooooo

clara

Posted at 3:07 AM on March 12, 2013

“Wow” what a great season. I am so happy for Seau and Catherine what a beautiful couple inside and out, and she”s getting a price catch without a doubt, and he in her. I cant wait until the actual wedding. Thank God we have a couple that believes that God brought them both together. I pray this couple will last forever. I’ve been watching Bachelor from the very first episode, and this is far the most romantic. I’m not taking any thing away from Lindsey, she is quite a beautiful young as well, and she’ll find love again. but you really have to follow your heart,. and Seau did just that. Congradulations and God Bless

sandy

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 12, 2013

I totally agree, a relationship where God was the focus

emily

Posted at 11:26 PM on March 12, 2013

I think its a fairytale and they live happily ever after.

Cdngirl

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 12, 2013

But God was the focus with Lindsey big time not so much with Catherine!!!!