Posted Thu, July 10, 2014 9:52am EDT

Texas Shooting of Family — PICS

Kelley

Posted at 5:34 PM on July 13, 2014

Remember, FEMA was advertising on the Houston Craigs List for crisis actors, we have the screen shots, needed the actors to apply July 4-6 to simulate a shooting/DRILL, pay was $200/day. Looks like this drill involved a staged event involving a family with deranged ex, vs. a movie theater or elementary school.

Terri D

Posted at 11:38 PM on July 12, 2014

This is one of the worst events that I have honestly heard of in my adult life. It is truly scripted like a terrible horror movie. I know God weeps when he sees the painful sins his children are doing. He will give this young Christian girl strength but he did not want this to happen to her. Be strong little baby girl.

bobby001

Posted at 8:52 AM on July 11, 2014

Oooo God where is dis world going to

Susan Craig

Posted at 4:17 PM on July 10, 2014

The EVIL F__ __ K that killed that Beautiful family .will Burn in Hell . I pictured the way he killed them in my head and how scared that family had to of been . My heart goes out to the 15 yr. Old girl that had the strenght and love for her family to call 911 .
My prayers go out her .She saved lives and she ‘s a hero to eveyone.

the truth

Posted at 1:39 AM on July 13, 2014

1000000000000000000% AGREED !!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SICK AND TWISTEED FOOL AND MANY OTHER VIOLENT WORDS. THAT MAN NEEDS THAT TO BE DONE TO HIM SO HE KNOWS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE !!!!!! WORDS CAN’T EXPLAIN THE ANGER AND GRIEF SHE MUST BE GOING THROUGH HMMMMMMMMNNN!!!!! SORRY GIRL. R.I.P. THE FAMILY AND MY PRAYERS ARE THERE WITH HER.