Posted Sat, September 29, 2012 7:44am EDT

Teresa Giudice’s Craziest ‘RHONJ’ Moments: Table Flipping, Screaming & More

Teresa Giudice definitely keeps the drama hot on ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey!’ And with part 1 of the reunion airing on Sept. 30, we thought it would only be appropriate to relive her most insane moments on TV! Read on for more details and PICS!

From her infamous table flip to dramatic showdowns at the annual Posche fashion show, Teresa Giudice is always keeping the drama alive on Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Now with Caroline Manzo, Kathy Wakile and Melissa Gorga all against Tre after the season 4 finale; I think it’s safe to assume we have a slew of crazy moments ahead of us!

Click through the gallery above to see our favorite ones so far!

More ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ news:

1. Revealed: Why Jacqueline Laurita & Teresa Giudice’s Friendship Ended
  2. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Melissa Gorga & More Disown Teresa Giudice For Good
  3. ‘RHONJ’ Preview: Jacqueline Laurita Turns Her Back On Teresa Giudice

delray beach marketing

Posted at 11:14 PM on October 17, 2014

Women’s magazines are filled with time-saving tips that apply to every
area of our lives. Are you ready to ramp
up your Internet marketing efforts. Sales still need to happen, but sales happen because of a successful relationship.

hcg weight loss indianapolis

Posted at 10:53 PM on September 30, 2014

The stored fats are burnt into calories that are vital for metabolism.

It is possible to sustain the eating plans because they include
five to six daily meals in smaller, healthy portions in addition to one or two completely balanced meal replacement
shakes. Depending on who you talk to, the h – CG diet in its original form as appropriated by Dr Simeons as either a weight-loss marvel or a dangerous fraud.

channille

Posted at 12:11 PM on April 9, 2014

i amke sick hell out jacqie did husband i think not believer this her did over melis and i want good place to her god bless so much save to her wonderfully strong was righjt what her said tell true ehat matter you think did why jaci

Charliegirl

Posted at 7:34 PM on November 26, 2013

I feel for you teresa but you created this you liked the attention. Now you have it but its all going wrong for you , crazy like you need medication!! You must feel lonely and sad but you choose to fight? Is it worth it? U look like a bully. From the clips on tv you get off on it not ur husband sorry x

Donna

Posted at 2:14 AM on October 8, 2013

Please find these two guilty for the sake of television!! They are horrible people!!!

Sally Hansen

Posted at 1:25 AM on September 26, 2013

my daughter worked with her in NY years ago/ All she wanted was a husband with money $$$$
Well that is what she got

karengause

Posted at 3:37 AM on September 16, 2013

No fame has nothing to do with someone decides to try and screw the government! Being stupid sounds about right to me!!!! End of story!!! If anybody else thinks it is from the fame you might need to check out their finances as well, lol!!!!

featherbrooke

Posted at 2:44 PM on July 18, 2013

I feel so sorry for Teresa, not because of stories like this because anyone who believes everything they read needs help. I have great empathy for the fact that I honestly believe that she is so delusional that becuase she has fans that support her that she really believes she is the victim. I wish she could watch every episode from every season with someone else’s eyes. I’m not by any means bashing her, I just wish fame hadn’t jaded her perception of reality.I pray this family can mend, although I don’t think anyone will give up their 20 minutes of fame for the health of their family. It is beyond clear that money and fame cannot buy happiness. Saddened for them :-(

Donna

Posted at 2:19 AM on October 8, 2013

Are you for real?? You feel sorry?? These people are losers who’ve exploited themselves and were more than happy to do it for money, fame, etc… these f!ckers deserve what they’re going through.!!.

Connecticut Sam

Posted at 6:27 PM on January 13, 2013

I be very happy when Joe Teresa goes to jail for many years. Their 12 years old daughter is ugly like her parents and wear too much make up like her mommy.

lean

Posted at 1:04 PM on February 6, 2013

You don’t have to like Teresa or her Family, But to talk about a 12 year old is and ahole thing to do. I hope you don’t have any kids because I would feel sorry for them if you attacj=k a kid you don’t know what would you say to your kids. Ignorant …….

SUSAN

Posted at 7:06 PM on August 4, 2013

TOTALLY AGREE…….. CONNECTICUT SAM UR JUST WRONG…………………………………………………………. ITS NOT HER FAULT HER PARENTS BROADCAST THIER DIRTY LAYNDRY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I FEEL BAD 4 HER KIDS………………….

TruthBeTold

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 12, 2013

Grow up clown. Leave that beautiful child alone. It’s obvious to me that she’s got more sense then you and any of yours put together. To pick on a child is mighty big of you. NOT! STFU.

pdee

Posted at 9:56 PM on August 20, 2013

@lean: You mustn’t criticize the children. they are a product of their environment and cannot be faulted. NO child is “ugly”. You should never NEVER refer to a child as ugly. The 12 year old, Gia, is a beautiful child and only needs to be dressed as a 12 year old. She needs to know her place in the environment and take her role as a 12 year old. She’s been misled by her mother but soon will understand where she should be, as a 12 year old, lovely little girl who has beautiful eyes, great hair and will grow to be a beautiful woman… when it’s time. PLease do not criticize the looks of the children. Their behavior is up for criticism but that’s the fault of the mother.

Mame

Posted at 12:41 PM on October 15, 2012

Teresa ruined Teresa’s family. I’m so tired of the yackedy yack already, geez. Look, I’m just a watcher, I don’t give two craps really about any of these people personally… but Teresa’s jealousy of melissa is so incredibly obvious, it permeates her every breath; the only reason she won’t admit it is because her pride keeps her from acknowledging, at any real depth, any of her numerous fatal personality flaws.

TruthBeTold

Posted at 10:08 PM on July 15, 2013

I don’t know what show you watch but Melissa is trying so hard to be like Teresa and it ain’t working cause her in-laws can’t stand her or her punk husband who is definitely jealous of his sister and her husband.

nanny

Posted at 8:59 AM on August 15, 2013

WRONG, WHY WOULD MELISSA WANT TO BE LIKE A CRAZEY LADY

Rosie

Posted at 1:21 PM on July 23, 2013

and yet here you are!

SUSAN

Posted at 7:00 PM on August 4, 2013

COULNDNT HAVE SAID IT ANT BETTER…………………………………………………………. SHE IS A DISCRACE N DONT THINK HER I.Q, IS CLOSE TO 60

Christy

Posted at 10:50 PM on September 29, 2012

Paulbaker, I make $22,323 per MONTH working a real job 42 hours a week! You should try that!

paulbaker (@paulbak28743669)

Posted at 4:25 PM on September 29, 2012

My mothers neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>> Green32.comMORE

Genevieve terry

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 13, 2013

What do you do ????? I need to earn some money. Gen

AnastasiaBeaverhausen

Posted at 8:37 AM on September 29, 2012

OMG a story from the future.

Newguats@hotmail.com

Posted at 12:58 AM on May 25, 2013

I love Teresa shessss soooooo sexyyyy and wonderful kisses I love everything oboutyou

Newguats@hotmail.com

Posted at 3:21 PM on May 30, 2013

Sexy little think call terisa