Posted Mon, April 22, 2013 4:09pm EDT

‘Teen Wolf’ Season 3 Cast Pics

lauretta

Posted at 4:35 PM on December 10, 2013

So loving styles, isaac. Teen wolf is awesome. Can’t wait for season 4.

leslie

Posted at 6:50 AM on August 13, 2013

im soooo sad this prob is last season :( but cant wait till it reveals true alpha time

Lizzy lavelle

Posted at 10:43 PM on August 7, 2013

Is Jackson ever going to be seen in season 3?

Kylie-Jean

Posted at 4:34 PM on August 6, 2013

He is soo adorably handsome, love me some Isaac. Ehhhmmhhhmm, Love this show super excited to see where it goes!

Cesar Estrada

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 11, 2013

Teen Wolf is the best Show in the world i hope they have a season 4

Candice

Posted at 6:25 AM on July 30, 2013

They will have a season 4!!!
Man…Issac is too cute…I might be crazy for saying this, even thinking it but if I had to pick one of the guys it would be Issac!! Lol. Xoxo for you Issac!!!!

jasmine

Posted at 7:55 AM on June 9, 2013

i love teen wolf i just starting watching it last summer and i watch all season 1 and i have three sister and after watching it i was like call tyler posey than season 2 came on and i would if i was late watching like 1 min of the episode i would be mad and i was looking at the picture of new alphas and saw issac and i was thinking issac not an alpha than they said scott going to be an alpha and i was like what his never going to be the same his not going to look the same but i just got to wait and see

Nette

Posted at 7:49 PM on July 9, 2013

What?! o.O This is way too jumbled to understand. I think your excitement got the best of you.

nicole

Posted at 4:44 PM on June 4, 2013

teen wolf has been and amazing show the first episode I saw of season one I told myself I had to se more cuz I mean the cast has done an amazing job with the show I saw the first episode of season three and it was perfect keep up the perfect work guys especially for this season

Nib

Posted at 12:33 PM on September 24, 2013

Omg….. The episodes are freak n awesome……
I love all the episodes…..me and my cousins love what kind of action the producers put into it…..thank you so muh…