Posted Mon, February 28, 2011 3:53pm EDT

'Teen Mom' Star Maci Bookout Shows Off Her New C Cups! Was This A Wise Purchase?

Posted Mon, February 28, 2011 3:53pm EDT

Maci’s spending all of her income on silly stuff like breast implants! Shouldn’t she be putting money aside for her son Bentley’s future — instead of splurging on frivolous purchases?

Teen Mom star Maci Bookout is not afraid to show off her new assets — her C-cup breast implants! According to Life & Style, a source close to the reality mom says Maci wanted to get something done for herself and decided to get her implants. Now, Maci is flaunting her expensive improvements  — which can cost as much as $8,500. And our question is, how can she be spending such large amounts of money on herself when she should be saving for her 2-year-old son Bentley‘s future?

After all, Bentley is the reason Maci got her Teen Mom gig in the first place. And the show is her only source of real income. So we think it’s a little out of line that she’s lavishing money solely on herself. Does she have any clue of what a decent college education is going to cost 20 years from now?

Sure, Maci may be in college herself at the moment, studying journalism with the dream of becoming a published poet or novelist one day. But she needs to start saving her money. Her expensive wardrobe and beauty makeover (her new platinum hair extensions could have cost anywhere from $900 +) isn’t the answer. Who knows how she will support herself — and Bentley — after her run ends on MTV?

HollyMoms — don’t you think that Maci should be more wise with her spending?

- Lindsey DiMattina

Heather

Posted at 11:41 AM on March 18, 2011

This girl had lots in savings already don’t you people remember this? God for bid she take a small amount from her big wad of cash to do something for herself. It’s not like she is never going to get another paycheck. These girls make way more money on this stuf than you realize. Every time you see them 9on the cover of a magazine you should be seeing the dollar signs in their eyes. They don’t just make money from the show alone.

Star

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 17, 2011

you go girl!! Good for you, I have to young babies myself. I’m saving up to get me some fake ta-ta’s also. This has nothing to do with how good of a mom you are. Her baby is 2 she has just a little time to save money before he goes to college. She loves her son and i’m pretty sure she does anything for him. This time she also did something for her self!! Do what you do girl!!

Kate

Posted at 1:42 AM on March 17, 2011

I think she has every right to get implants and it says they can cost UP TO $8,500. Who knows, her parents may know a plastic surgeon. My dad has a really good friend who is a plastic surgeon and after I have my baby I’m going to get implants myself for around $1,000 when they are usually 6,000+. She could’ve also financed them, like a car…so she could make payments each month…not that I would ever do that..but it’s her boobs and her choice..and if you guys didn’t notice she drives a new charger and it seems like her parents have money too… I don’t think she has any problem making her rent each month.

2cute

Posted at 1:03 PM on March 15, 2011

why does it matter to any of us.. thats her money and her biz about what she does what it.. dam.. the hardest thing about biz is MINDING YOUR OWN

meeeeeee

Posted at 11:41 AM on March 14, 2011

what’s more disturbing to me is the pack of cigs in her back pocket. nobody cares if she got a boob job, if she gets paid and that’s what she wants to spend her money on, let her. but smoking in itself is unhealthy, but if she’s doing it around her child..well that’s a little more important than breast implants.

kristina

Posted at 12:06 AM on March 22, 2011

you know how many mothers smoke? i don’t think the boobs or the cigarettes are a big issue. big deal. she’s a human.

guest

Posted at 12:39 PM on April 6, 2011

My Mom smoked cigarettes around my brother and I for as LONG as I can remember. My Mother is a fantastic Mother and she did an amazing job raising my brother and I. Just because she does a little something for herself, DOESN’T mean shes a bad Mother. I wish I could pick apart all your stupid little flaws while your a parent.

guest1234321

Posted at 8:51 AM on March 11, 2011

That’s ridiculous to decide who is a good mom and who isn’t based upon their decision to get a boob job. And if you think hair extensions have to cost upwards of $900 you are an idiot. Also, PEOPLE THAT GO TO JOURNALISM SCHOOL ASPIRE TO BE JOURNALISTS, not poets and novelists.

Stephanie

Posted at 5:56 PM on March 10, 2011

She will need them when she ends up on a stripper pole in a few years. It’s an investment in her future.

guest

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 6, 2011

WOW, talk about judgement. I’m sure your far from perfect too hunny. Fake boobs clearly means you have to be a stripper. Seriously? Open your mind a little. Your so foolish.

Seriously

Posted at 11:42 AM on March 10, 2011

Really, Having hudge breast`s would make you feel happy, Seriously wow. I`m 13 , i have breasts and i could care less if i had them or not, seriously c`mon. I agree that spending money on yourself dosent make you a bad mother, but something useless like implants. Stupid.

Jess

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 19, 2011

wait until you’ve had a baby and those breasts that you “don’t care about” become diflated versions of what they used to be. All of a sudden you feel old because you don’t have that youthful glimmer in your eye. And nothing about your life is about you. Boobs are a fair purchase.

MoreMia

Posted at 1:33 PM on March 9, 2011

Lay off her! If she wants to spend a little money on herself once in awhile. That doesn’t make you a bad mom! Just like going out to a club, or party. People call that bad parenting. How is it bad parenting, if you need a break or something for youself occasionally. This really pisses me off.

Wagjac

Posted at 11:57 PM on March 16, 2011

I’m not so sure going to a club/party and dropping upwards of $8500 to make your tits bigger are quite on the same level. I think the point is that a responsible parent would put their child’s education before their own cosmetic enhancements.

MARANDA

Posted at 4:06 PM on March 23, 2011

I AGREE— EVERY MOTHER NEEDS TO MAKE SURE SHE SPENDS TIME TO HER SELF AND WITH FRIENDS AND BUY BOOBS IF THAT WHAT MAKES HER FEEL GOOD!

Monica

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 23, 2011

a little money on herself?
Have you ever looked up how much it actually costs?
what a doh doh.

guest 123

Posted at 11:54 PM on March 8, 2011

spending money on yourself does not make you a bad mom.. I would get fake ta-ta’s if i could afford it.. Feeling good about yourself and making yourself happy is important when trying to make others happy. If you are not happy then the ones around will not be happy either.

Robin

Posted at 11:49 AM on March 9, 2011

She has a child to support. She has an apartment to pay for. Where is she getting this money to spend on superificial things when she has her son to take care of?

Robin

Posted at 11:50 AM on March 9, 2011

She has a child to support. She has an apartment to pay for. Where is she getting this money to spend on superfical things when she has her son to take care of?

Robin

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 9, 2011

She has a child to support. She has an apartment and college to pay for. Where is she getting this money to spend on superficial things when she has her son to take care of?

Maci Blows

Posted at 12:57 PM on March 8, 2011

Kid- forget the fake fat taters. Learn how to pronounce your childs’ first name, for crying out loud.

Billy… Billy… Billlllyyyy

It’s Bentley you uneducated hillbilly moron.

kandi carrillo

Posted at 9:28 PM on March 5, 2011

No i think Maci should get Bently Ryan is a fool he is a looser Maci has been a good mom the whole time while Ryan partied away Maci is a good mom

Kat

Posted at 6:35 PM on March 4, 2011

*sighs*
Um to me it just looks like shes popping out her chest… I dont really see much of a difference. If she did get the implants its her chioce.and if she wanted them then let her have them….she deserves it, it’s her money, she can do whatever the hell she wants to with it, sometimes were just not happy with what god gave us and thats totally ok.

lauren

Posted at 1:03 PM on March 3, 2011

I think she is a GREAT mom and Bentley has every thing he needs she is not going to let him go without, so what she got a boob job good for her, myself is going to get one in about a year and I have a 10month little girl and i am 22yrs old and yes she comes before everything but whats wrong with treating your self every now and then?

UZi

Posted at 9:27 AM on March 3, 2011

Just another skank. Chicks who get breast implants are losers. What a turnoff, only Neanderthals get off on squeezing bags of jelly.

Jamie

Posted at 5:14 PM on March 2, 2011

I would never get implants myself cuz i heard u lose feeling in that area when u do and honestly if a guy cant accept my boobs for what they are, oh well. too bad. he is probably shallow then. But if thats what she wants to do she should do what she wants. I personally dont think she should have because i dont think women should ever get implants.

Sarah

Posted at 1:13 PM on March 2, 2011

Okay so you guys are a bit ridiculous on here. She earned HER money so let HER spend it the way SHE wants. Yes, she has a child at a young age but that’s ALL YOU PEOPLE FOCUS ON! What if she was on a MTV show called “Middle Aged Mom” and she decided to get implants – would you judge her then or no because now she “old enough” to be a mom? Just because she’s a teen mother does not mean she doesn’t deserve to spend money she earned on herself. What if she took all the money she made off of the show and stashed it into an account for her kids’ college right away and THEN decided to get the implants? THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT YOU JUDGEMENTAL HAGS.

And I see I’m not the only one who sees this. lmao

jason

Posted at 9:00 PM on March 1, 2011

I think her child should come first. But, it’s too easy to slam her. She’s young and stupid. We all were at some point.

Leelou

Posted at 7:33 PM on March 1, 2011

Well, it’s not my right to say what someone does with their own money and I doubt her getting implants means she is neglecting her child. I dont watch this show but see ad’s and all but she seemed to be the most stable of all of them. The only thing that bothers me is that it kinda gives off a bad example. I mean, they are paying these teens big money for an ongoing show. This is what? The second one to get breast implants? I mean, it kinda rewards getting pregnant since neither of these girls would be able to do that without having gotten the show. I just worry it’s going to cause some teens to get pregnant on purpose in hopes of getting on the show so they can get all the rewards. I know the show is supposed to show bad times too but a lot of girls might see that as worth the money. Specially with these girls now “celebrities”. Hey, we all were teens and well, they are very immature and easily swayed. I know I thought I knew it all and could handle myself at that age. I dont know, they can do what they want with their money. It just kinda sits wrong with me is all.

Samantha

Posted at 9:05 AM on March 3, 2011

I agree 100%!!!

hannah

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 1, 2011

I do not usually agree w/this column, but this time I do. Her being irresponsible and getting pregnant is what landed her on this show. She obviously has no idea about being a mother and looking out for her child’s future. Is she going to be on this show forever? She needs to grow up and think of her child rather than being immature as she has been.

Carol

Posted at 1:26 PM on March 1, 2011

How do you know she’s spending “all her money” on silly stuff? You’re her banker?

lyndsay

Posted at 11:17 AM on March 1, 2011

one of the “after” pictures is from maci last year…. nice try though, she hasn’t had red hair for a while…

Lilly

Posted at 8:32 AM on March 1, 2011

What is so wrong with her spending money on implants? So many women have them today. Just because she has a son people shouldn’t expect her to never do anything again for herself. On the show she shows alot of responsibility for someone her age and I am sure she already has saved for her sons college education along with her own.

amanda

Posted at 12:46 AM on March 1, 2011

Do you expect these people not to spend a dime on themselves? Do you save every single penny for your kids future? Im willing to bet you have your hair and nails done regularly, have newer clothes and shoes, probably even a nice car with a decent car payment and most likely, a top of the line cell phone.
Theres nothing wrong with spending some money on yourself once in awhile, and dont forget these kids are what, 20 something if that? give em a break!

hannah

Posted at 4:04 PM on March 1, 2011

I have 2 children who have their Master’s Degree and yes, my husband and I did save diligently for our children’s education and the way this girl spends money she needs someone to give her advice.

erika

Posted at 11:52 PM on February 28, 2011

tahts not money wasted ! wtf ? she is spendign it on soemthing that she feels she needs/wants ! why cant she be able to spoil herself a little bit ?

she has a lottttt of years to save $$ for her son’s collee education !
is not like he will die if he doesnt go to college !

give people a break and do not try to decide what others should do with THEIR money !