The new Teen Mom 2 cast member was arrested only two months ago for breaking and entering AND marijuana possession…but that wasn’t her first run in with the law. HollywoodLife.com has obtained three additional police reports that you won’t believe!
Teen Mom has another trainwreck on its hands! HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively that Teen Mom 2‘s Jenelle Evans, mother of 16 month old Jace, was arrested in October of this year for alleged breaking and entering, marijuana possession and paraphernalia possession. And that’s just the beginning of Jenelle’s rap sheet.
Most recent arrest: Breaking and entering, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia:
- According to the police report, the Oak Island, NC resident was arrested Oct. 15 for allegedly breaking and entering into a home that wasn’t her own. Not only that, police claim she had one-half ounce of marijuana and a pipe on her as well. Jenelle was released on a $2,000 bond.
- She’s had her first hearing and is expected in court for a hearing Jan. 10.
She sneaked into her then-boyfriend’s room.
- On Oct. 14, 2008, Jenelle was arrested for sneaking through a bedroom window to see her then-boyfriend and father of her baby, Andrew Lewis. According to the police report, she “continued to refuse to leave even after her mother attempted to take her home.” Jenelle was arrested and released with no bail.
- Luckily for her, Andrew’s mom dropped the charges against Jenelle. The report says, “Victim doesn’t wish to prosecute, but [Jenelle] must not come to house uninvited and leave at reasonable hour.”
She ran away from home:
- Nearly three years ago on Dec. 28, Jenelle ran away from home and her mom, Barbara, freaked out and called the police. According to the report, she said her daughter “became upset after she confronted her about being impaired” and she “did not know where Jenelle was going but stated that she left of foot.”
- After the police conducted a neighborhood canvass, Jenelle was found at her then-boyfriend Andrew’s house.
She was forced to go into the hospital:
- Most recently, on Nov. 21, Jenelle was committed to Brunswick Community Hospital involuntarily. The report claims after an examination “she was found not to be a threat to herself or anyone else” and was released early the next morning.
On top of her four run-ins with the police, Jenelle has a slew of other problems on her hands. Her ex-boyfriend, Andrew, was arrested in 2008 for committing a misdemeanor against her, for which he was later convicted.
He also was arrested for a DUI in August 2009, which was the same month their son, Jace, was born. Plus, Jenelle has a rocky relationship with her mom Barbara, a Walmart employee who tried to take Jace from her custody. Needless to say, Teen Mom 2 (which premieres on MTV Jan. 11) is going to be full of drama — in or out of the courtroom.