Posted Mon, January 13, 2014 6:00pm EDT 38,460 Article Views

‘Teen Mom 2′ Cast Reunites For Dramatic Season 5 — Pics

Anna

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 22, 2014

Jeremy Calvert is a sweet guy who cares about taking care of his family. He is such a sweetheart in my eyes. Good ol country boy! :)

darlene

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 22, 2014

please dont cancel teen mom 2 i love the cast and the show

Jeryn parrish

Posted at 10:44 PM on April 16, 2014

Please don’t cancel teen mom2!!!! I love those kids and the girls!!!!

julie

Posted at 12:54 AM on April 14, 2014

Please do not cancel Teen mom 2!! Don’t make episode five the last. Too many people love this show. Thank you!!

Joyce Blevens

Posted at 1:02 PM on April 1, 2014

Kailyn , I am a mom of 2 boys and as I say that have my first granddaughter. I think you should know that through everything you have went thru (with your mom) I couldn’t imagine for one second not being a part of her life. You are an amazing young lady you deserve all the best that God has to offer!!! you are a wonderful mother and I am sure wonderful wife to Javie!! Thank you for being and setting such a good example of what a true mom should be. Please always be blessed in everything you do!!!

Lori

Posted at 12:44 AM on January 22, 2014

Kailyn ~ you have matured into a nice young woman. The viewers can clearly see how well you took care of your son, Isaac. You look wonderful and should be very proud of yourself. You had hardly and support from your mother, yet you succeeded! Best of luck to you, Javi, and your children!

dianne

Posted at 2:04 AM on January 30, 2014

I HOPE YOU THE VERY BEST I HAVE WATCHED TEEN MOM 2 I GUESS FROM THE TIME IT FRIST SHOWED GOD BLESS YOU AND JAVI AND THE CHILDREN

Rebekkah

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 6, 2014

I watch teen mom 2 all the time and Kailyn~ I think that you are a good mom and I think that jo and you should try to get along better for your son sake but other than that I think you are doing a great job.. Do I think that you should be having a another baby well I don’t think that you wear really ready to have this one but I think that you will be a good mom to this baby because you already are with your son.. As fair as you and your mom go I think that you have matured in to a bright young lady and just keep your head up because you are doing a great job and I wish you all the best I hope that I will be able to see you on more teen mom 2 soon :)