Posted Mon, January 13, 2014 6:00pm EST 41,941 Article Views

‘Teen Mom 2′ Cast Reunites For Dramatic Season 5 — Pics

emily

Posted at 7:18 PM on October 16, 2014

I have many nieces and nephews so it feels like since there around me all the time i feel like a teen mom because of me watching them all the time. And when i do what them i always think of what you guys do to help me out when I’m watching my nieces and nephews.. Its hard work sometimes but i get over it. Lol keep up the good shows lol I love your shows and all you girls are VERY good moms… I cant wait to watch you guys on tv again….

tracy

Posted at 11:11 PM on October 9, 2014

I love teen mom and I really wish I have not missed so muchof this season can someone fill me in on why Corey is trying to get sole custody of the girls ? What has leah done wrong ..she’s a wonderful mother in my eyes .. and for Janelle i like her but I use to wonder why she was even on the show since she never had her first kid …but I really do like her ! She dose have alot of haters tho :(

samantha hyatte

Posted at 12:53 AM on October 9, 2014

I love this show! So happy my life wasn’t chronicled during my teen pregnancy and early motherhood. Amazing that ppl comment such hateful things…like they know them personally. Sorry, ten min, once a week, a couple months a year isn’t enough time to KNOW a person. Heck, reading their fb would make u know them more! Yet everyone has a rude opinion. I think theyre great and deserve a medal for having to endure nasty rumors and fake allegations. PS. To. Jennel,:: it sucks everyone acts like ur the ONLY MOM TO EVER GET ON DRUGS. Not that its OK, just the fact that there’s more ppl that do some type of drug, than there are ppl that don’t, yet u get blasted like u r the first!! Wonderful job overcoming your addiction and goin back to school! For the haters If u dnt like the show, dont comment, just dont watch. Its weird for someone to hate the show, yet tune in and read articles on the internet just to comment and put someone down. #getalife

felicia

Posted at 3:14 PM on October 6, 2014

i hate leah,she annoying

Jenny

Posted at 3:21 PM on October 9, 2014

Hate is a pretty strong word to use for someone that annoys you. People stop hating on other people. You never no someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. Unless you have a child with a disability you should be a little more cautious on what you say of someone you have never even met.

Juanita

Posted at 11:57 PM on October 1, 2014

Your such a good mom in all the shows you always put your baby girl frist and that’s what I liked about you I have a son and I’m the same way!! I’m going to miss wacthing the show 😝

Juanita

Posted at 11:51 PM on October 1, 2014

You girls are such good moms I love to watch your guys show :)

Cathy Kirschner

Posted at 9:52 PM on October 1, 2014

Please keep this show going! I’m. A grandmother of 9. I am addicted to Teen Mom!

Beth Anderson

Posted at 11:07 AM on October 25, 2014

I’m a grandma to six, great gram to 1, and I also am happily addicted to the show. Feel like I know the girls personally. Love them all!

Kellie

Posted at 11:19 PM on September 17, 2014

I have enjoyed watching you girls and seeing you grow! I love things about each of your growth and the kids are just amazing. Please keep Teen Mom 2 on!! My fav is how much Chelsea and Kailyn have matured and how much Leah has dealt with and overcome, Jenelle has grown with her new little guy too. Love all of the girls your great mothers!

Anna

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 22, 2014

Jeremy Calvert is a sweet guy who cares about taking care of his family. He is such a sweetheart in my eyes. Good ol country boy! :)

rose

Posted at 3:57 PM on October 5, 2014

He is a dog.the way he talks about Corey in front of his daughters .shame on u for saying Jeremy is a good guy.please.i can’t stand him.i want to put him in his place every time he opens his mouth. Butting in on cores business.

darlene

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 22, 2014

please dont cancel teen mom 2 i love the cast and the show

Jeryn parrish

Posted at 10:44 PM on April 16, 2014

Please don’t cancel teen mom2!!!! I love those kids and the girls!!!!

julie

Posted at 12:54 AM on April 14, 2014

Please do not cancel Teen mom 2!! Don’t make episode five the last. Too many people love this show. Thank you!!

Joyce Blevens

Posted at 1:02 PM on April 1, 2014

Kailyn , I am a mom of 2 boys and as I say that have my first granddaughter. I think you should know that through everything you have went thru (with your mom) I couldn’t imagine for one second not being a part of her life. You are an amazing young lady you deserve all the best that God has to offer!!! you are a wonderful mother and I am sure wonderful wife to Javie!! Thank you for being and setting such a good example of what a true mom should be. Please always be blessed in everything you do!!!

Lori

Posted at 12:44 AM on January 22, 2014

Kailyn ~ you have matured into a nice young woman. The viewers can clearly see how well you took care of your son, Isaac. You look wonderful and should be very proud of yourself. You had hardly and support from your mother, yet you succeeded! Best of luck to you, Javi, and your children!

dianne

Posted at 2:04 AM on January 30, 2014

I HOPE YOU THE VERY BEST I HAVE WATCHED TEEN MOM 2 I GUESS FROM THE TIME IT FRIST SHOWED GOD BLESS YOU AND JAVI AND THE CHILDREN

Rebekkah

Posted at 9:04 PM on February 6, 2014

I watch teen mom 2 all the time and Kailyn~ I think that you are a good mom and I think that jo and you should try to get along better for your son sake but other than that I think you are doing a great job.. Do I think that you should be having a another baby well I don’t think that you wear really ready to have this one but I think that you will be a good mom to this baby because you already are with your son.. As fair as you and your mom go I think that you have matured in to a bright young lady and just keep your head up because you are doing a great job and I wish you all the best I hope that I will be able to see you on more teen mom 2 soon :)