Posted Tue, July 6, 2010 7:56am EDT

Photos! Team Edward Vs. Team Jacob — You've Made It Loud And Clear You're Still Team Edward After 'Eclipse!'

Posted Tue, July 6, 2010 7:56am EDT

Bella’s not the only one with a big decision to make. YOU need to choose too: Who do you love, Edward or Jacob?

The wait is over, Twi-hards! Eclipse is FINALLY in theaters, and we know you’ve already rushed to the theaters more than once to drool over Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. And while you’ve watched them battle it out for Kristen Stewart‘s affections, who have you been rooting for? Now that you’ve had a chance to see what both supernatural studs have to offer, are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? Did the movie change which team you were on, or did it just reaffirm which guy you love more?

HollywoodLife.com‘s Editor-in-Chief Bonnie Fuller and reporter Chloe Melas recently had their own mini Team Edward vs. Team Jacob face-off after watching Eclipse, and it turns out the movie changed both of their minds! Watch the video below to see which side they each took

Loading video...

And now it’s YOUR turn to decide…

TrendSetter

Posted at 5:10 PM on July 7, 2010

The winning team, naturally, Edward. Jacob always was and always will be the sore loser. Not attractive at all, manipulative and doesn’t know what “No” means. Loser character.

fashionAOS.com

Posted at 2:45 AM on July 7, 2010

Team Edward although Jacob did look good!

wamwam21

Posted at 12:39 AM on July 7, 2010

IDK MAN IM JUS GOIN FOR BOTH BUT I THINK TEAM EDWARD!!! BT HOW CAN U DENY JAKES BODY!!!

odie043069

Posted at 9:12 PM on July 6, 2010

Team Edward!!! Love him in the books, lust him in the movie!!! And it doesn’t hurt that Rob and Kristen are together in real life too! Love them together!

Lisa

Posted at 7:50 PM on July 6, 2010

the love story has always been between Edward and Bella, he has a love for her that will never die and if Jacob imprints on someone else during their relationship Bella is out cold you can see what happened with Sam when he imprinted on someone else. Jacob needs to get over it and when a girl says no she means no.

Team Edward all the way!!!!

debbie

Posted at 5:38 PM on July 6, 2010

Who would want to kiss some one who licks is own ass.Team Edward all the way

Mikayla

TEAM JACOB
TEAM JACOB
TEAM JACOB
TEAM JACOB
TEAM JACOB
TEAM JACOB
He can imprint on me any time.

maka

Posted at 3:31 PM on July 6, 2010

Jasmine

Posted at 1:44 PM on July 6, 2010

It’s always been EDWARD & BELLA!!! Never once did I even consider jumping ship to Team Jacob…in reality if you read the books Jacob NEVER had a chance so i don’t get why people made up this rivalry between them. Team Edward/Team Bella all the way forever!!!

Jacky

Posted at 9:24 AM on July 6, 2010

Always TEAM EDWARD!!!
that little puppy will not make me change my mind

donna

Posted at 9:12 AM on July 6, 2010

TEAM EDWARD OF COURSE! After reading the books i knew whose Edward and Bella would end up together it would only make sense if they do. I love this movie! I think its one of the best! I cant wait for the next one to come out

peri

Posted at 4:15 AM on July 6, 2010

Team Edward

camelia

Posted at 1:41 AM on July 6, 2010

when i read books, i’ll chose Edward. But when i watch movie, I luv Jacob :)

Becca

Posted at 1:24 AM on July 6, 2010

I don’t understand how anyone can read these books and be team Jacob. Its a love story about Bella and Edward…oh yeah, and the guy that constantly tries to break them up. I think many people watched the movies and didn’t read the books. They have no idea what the story is really about, but are yelling the loudest because they think they do. Bella said “Don’t make me choose because it will be him. Its always been him”. She wasn’t talking about Jacob, and I’m not either. It will always be Edward.

Liza

Posted at 3:45 PM on July 6, 2010

Because Edward is OLD (grandpa old), DEAD, and drinks BLOOD. If you are into necrophilia sure go Team Edward. If you want a live, breathing, young guy with a great heart, loyal and will fight for you then you would be Team Jacob like me. Team Jacob from the books and Team Jacob in the movies. I’m not into dating my dead grandpa’s body.

debbie

Posted at 11:57 PM on July 5, 2010

OK I’ll have to say EDWARD. DOGS have flees and I cant stand that GOD AWFUL DOG SMELL. I’ll take LOVING and GOOD LOOKING EDWARD any day-night

Gabbie

Posted at 11:29 PM on July 5, 2010

team jacob since twilight :)
i’ll never be team edward! haha.

beautifuldisaster

Posted at 9:48 PM on July 5, 2010

I love Edward & Bella together,so in the movie, Team Edward but in general, I’m Team Taylor :)

Lexie824

Posted at 11:12 PM on July 5, 2010

TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikayla

Posted at 9:45 PM on July 5, 2010

team jacob baby he’s hotttttttttttttttttttt

dearygal

Posted at 9:20 PM on July 5, 2010

TEAM TAYLOR All the Way Baby!!!!!

I’ve never looked at a pic of Rob and said, “hot”, but I have to admit, his GQ photos are steamy.

However, I’d say that with the majority of the comparisons, I’ve gotta go with Taylor. But seriously, did you have to include the one with the wig? I mean that hardly seems fair! That wig is just wrong! lol

Lexie824

Posted at 11:11 PM on July 5, 2010

YA TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVIN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Krystal

Posted at 7:27 PM on July 5, 2010

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!

John F. C. Taylor

Posted at 7:06 PM on July 5, 2010

I haven’t fallen into this bloodsucker trap. Only real bloodsucker movie worth watching is the original 1931 Dracula.

jen

Posted at 5:56 PM on July 5, 2010

huh??? Who wants to sleep with ticks?? Looollzz!! Team Edwaaaaarrrrrdddddd all the way!! Hong Kong and Japan is for Edward!!

Guys, let’s stop bickering and watch eclipse some more!! We have a deadline to beat!!

Lexie(TEAM JACOB!!!!

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 5, 2010

WHO WOULD WAN TOT GET THEIR BLOOD SUCKED AND DIE?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM JACOB BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVIN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

mylena

Posted at 5:00 PM on July 5, 2010

ilove you jacob

Lexie(TEAM JACOB!!!!

Posted at 4:46 PM on July 5, 2010

TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 HES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOEVER ISNT TEAM JACOB IS STUPID AND HAS NO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3