That’s not all either! Jen and Angie, Zac and Vanessa — here are just a few of the awkward celebrity run-ins that could happen at tonight’s People’s Choice Awards!
With what seems like hundreds of categories and an endless array of awards, there should be little surprise that the People’s Choice Awards is rife with the opportunity for incredibly awkward, and seemingly tense, celeb encounters. This year is no different as exes and former flames alike are slated to attend, are nominated, and, in a few cases, are competing against one another for the same award!
Here are just a few of the possible celeb run-ins that could go down tonight!
- Jennifer Aniston & Angelina Jolie: Jen and Angie are not, shockingly, very close. As a matter of fact, Angie kind of stole Jen’s husband Brad Pitt a few years back. Jen could however get some (minor) revenge is she walks away with the “Favorite Movie Actress” award this evening as the two are nominated against one another! Let the catfight begin!
- Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron: The former flames may be having their first post-breakup encounter in front of hundreds of cameras and a live television crew as they are both nominated for “Favorite Movie Actor Under 25!” Luckily no feelings should be hurt as this award will inevitably wind up in the hands of one of the Twilight children, Robert Pattinson or Kristen Stewart.
- Taylor Swift & Taylor Lautner: Girl Taylor has openly admitted, well through song at least, how much she regrets her breakup with boy Taylor. Maybe tonight’s run-in could go from awkward to a rekindling of their former relationship — they are both confirmed presenters!
- Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: The newly separated lovebirds seemed like they would last forever, or at least until one of them was done promoting their current project, and now Jake finds himself a nominee at the awards this evening. Could he be making an appearance knowing that Taylor is there? We are sure her record company is crossing their fingers!
- Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas: With Demi still in treatment this run-in has no real chance of happening, but Demi is nominated for her turn on Grey’s Anatomy and the duo’s film Camp Rock 2 is also up for a big award. We are sure both are happy they will not be meeting for the first time at an awards show.
We will have to tune in tonight to see if any of these encounters go down — and what happens!