Posted Thu, December 13, 2012 10:17am EDT

Taylor Swift & Harry Styles — Romantic Birthday Pics

jjj

Posted at 9:21 AM on December 17, 2012

maybe she;s not bored, she looks tired and the fact she can’t do anything private, sorry i wouldn’t be happy either having a camera in my face 24/7

Claire

Posted at 5:31 PM on December 17, 2012

agreed…It’s so true when people say you want to be rich, not famous. You don’t have a life when you get this famous.

Diane

Posted at 7:00 PM on December 16, 2012

What does he see in her?

Oma4

Posted at 2:05 AM on December 17, 2012

Well, for starters, she’s gorgeous, successful and independent. But probably more important than that she seems to be a genuinely nice person. That is important, believe it or not.

1d faan

Posted at 4:17 AM on December 16, 2012

this is to Harry Styles: Would she say she is in LO-VE, well if it was ME then i would (i would)
would she hold you when youre feeling low, baby you should know that i would (i would)
Would she please you,
Would she kiss you,
Would she treat like i would?
Would she touch you,
Would she need you,
Would she love you like i would?
xoxo lol

Posted at 11:21 PM on December 15, 2012

pretty much its love for self and love for others and how to balance it out all other emotions stem from one the other or both

Posted at 10:41 PM on December 15, 2012

Besides that though little MissCrazy pants gets a little jealous I am a human male who’s thoughts and fanties as well as feelings you can see it would be impossable not to think someone is attractive. The whole yelling thing might have to do with the fact of dating other guys not saying anything and if she wants my theory on why I hear her think Joe Jonas and other things it well be somebody trying to change things for there own benefit…thinking that they are doing good and I had that theyproblom myself people talking to her or to me sends a reverbrationthrough me and to her. She well learn to control that better. She keeps alot bottled up inside she should yell sometimes to get some of it out. Wich apparently she does that by exersing

Posted at 10:29 PM on December 15, 2012

Whatever happened there I dont know or why she dated Connor Kenndy for that matter my theory is other people thought and whispered stuff in my ear while falling asleep to her music. I think it’s odd with this Harry Styles Kid because my xbox handle is Ellie Styles Kid is pretty much doing everything Ithought about doing including a firemans carry straight down to giving her a necklace to vreate a way point or a Ray point

Posted at 10:21 PM on December 15, 2012

So everything is going good not to go into things an event I guess everyone is calling Breaking Bad happens and possiable stuff with parrael universes transpired wich I perfer not to get into I came to the conclusion that I loved Taylor Swift. I told her that through the tv and through her songs and while cleaning the basement repairing the kids toys and fixing the room she sang a song callled we are doing thr two step again instead of we are never ever getting baclk togther.

Posted at 10:14 PM on December 15, 2012

I AM A quit guy always have been I was trying to explain to a bunch of voices who I was because they were either trying to bone me or scare me. One night I put togther all the musoc I loved and Taylor Swifts music in a five mintue flow about love that made perfect sence but don’t ask me how it went Iwas pretty drunk.

That should be quite up there but since I am writing it on PS3 I don’t feel like going back and fixing it besides I am not perfect nobody is. I try to recognize my weaknesses and make them gentle strengths. Someone must like what I am doing at the moment because something is messing with the pen and I hear a voice say its Taylor Swift but its hard to trust something you can’t see

Posted at 10:04 PM on December 15, 2012

Here’ where Taylor Swift comes into play more. I was trying to guard my thoughts and drown out the voices I couldn’t hear and listen to more postive music since I am a 30 year old man the songs I like them to be ladies and since I seen Taylor Swift and I don’t know I just liked her personailty and stuff. While working at the job I watched here behind fearless and she used to be able to see me and talk to me. Then I started to be able to hear Taylors thoughts and she started to freak out I knew what that was like and so I did what I could to help her. She used to know my name is Ray and where I lived.

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 15, 2012

I was born empathic I would have the symptoms my brother would be the one sick. When Taylor Cried in that song aboyt that boy Ronion was written for I cried uncontrolabley for 15 mins he loooked kind of like my son whom I have never met. I can influence emotions and other people influence mine if I am in tune and in sink with them

Posted at 9:34 PM on December 15, 2012

If your wondering I was born an Identical twin and my earliest memeory is my and my twin looking each other in the eyes and knowing how to win a wrestling match with my our older brother. Wich was for us to PUSH him off the bed at the same time…….I hear people prattling all the time calling me the devil,God,or The Man Jesus. All Ican say is I have never met anyone of them. I am a human who was born in the March of 82 so that makes me 30 next 31 if I am stll breathing.

Yes I hear the church people at Doctor Schulluers church…my mother is watching and I also hear th retared kids outside calling me the devil wich is proabllyone of my neighbors 2012 Ray is starting to hear people talk to his aura and soul aswell as some of there thoughts wich ties into Rays story for Taylor Swift so thats all good

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 15, 2012

That being said abstenice became a practice for awhile but the safiest form of sex is masterbation. Abstenise is the lack of sex…MMMMkay. There was a chick at the comic shop I frequented saying she wished she had someone to play final fantasy with so I pullued one off to A Captain BlueHEN RED head. The next time I went back she was acting odd I realised that they might be able to feel me if i did wich had me messed. Then anybody I cried a tear with my one-eye to apoligized to….apparently my understanding now its my thought and will made manifest

Posted at 9:14 PM on December 15, 2012

I guess I well get back to my love story for Mrs.sift for her birthday wich all of this is based on a true story(THE STARTING LINES FEELS JUST LIKE MAKING LOVE TO THE CAMERA IS A GOOD SONG)……Color me crazy by the Icelandic people had poetry spanning years that tied togther seems like Rays Edda for Taylor…..Ballad of a teenage Queen by johnny Cash is another good song by Johnny Cash.

So for a year I (Ray could hear voices sometimes trying to sleep with him other times trying to say that I was dead and in hell…..voices calling me the devil…..One morning while waking up with a wood and a hand with aheat I decide to create some friction.To a woman on the news saying don’t do that on live tv….Wich I put the pen hand down. It took me a couple of seconds to process that a chick told me not to cry a couple of tears with my one-eye

Posted at 8:56 PM on December 15, 2012

Wasn’t YOU AND IT WASNT ME

It wasn’t you
and
it wasn’t me
just all of the things that we couldn’t see
all of the simple thing that we could not say
both mad mistakes
but I try to leave them in the past
for a second chance…this could last
could hardly sleep nor barley BREATHE
feels like it’s been killing me latley
so much history
is this a LOVE STORY or a MYSTERY
MEAN so much to Me…eeeeee…eee
but it wasn’t me
and
it wasn’t you
just all the things we couldn’t say
just all the things we couldn’t see
what I said
and the things you do
tore what was once one
into you
but i stll pour into
your heart
sweet heart with a sweet tart
some words spoken ain’t nessairly true
love me….LOVE YOU
had me blue having you green
even though you have my key
my door is centered on the middle of my sleeve
for thee
but it wasnt you and it wasn’t me
just all the things we couldn’t see
had a dream of you and it seemed so nice
so here I am with empathitic sympathy
please her me and beleave
It’s WHAT I NEED
cause it wasn’t yo
and
it wasn’t me
just all the things we couldn’t say all the things we couldn’t say
RAYMOND BENJAMIN ELLINSWORTH III

Posted at 8:17 PM on December 15, 2012

Behind Thoose Eyes

What I see on the surface is pretty and blue
that is not what makes me want to be close to you
the things underlining
blue sparkilies that have me bound for an hour
to brief in wich to BREATH them in
AGAIN
down to your lips the way you nibble them ever so slightly
tumble on my knees and this is what I see while RECOVERING a sembance of balance
the fullnes of your thighs crazy curved thighs
skipping things to your long graceful neck
back to the eyes and they dont see what
I see
If they did a WANT WOULD BECOME A NEED
of feeling your bodys warmth next to mine
in or beside either would DO YA FINE
MAY IDO YOU FINE THESE SECRETS YOU HIDE
warmth LOVE AND GRACE
wich resonates through your body
gleaming on your face
behind thoose baby blues I see someone who can keep it true
comprimes for the world she finds
with the ability to conrol mens hearts….possabily minds
behind thoose eyes I see a light that always shines that could not be described in such a short time
or in as many lines
I SEE ALOT OF BEATIFUL things in a gaze

Posted at 7:26 PM on December 15, 2012

so while writing at my email to my sons mother in 2009 I realized I did not want him to hurt or her or me to hurt. I felt like I had my energy than my body could no longer contain itself and that I was leaving my body. I panicked and focused on my energy into my heart. wich lead to a couple of poems since Tatay has the heart to share her thoughts and feeling so cleary i I shall express some of mine

Posted at 7:18 PM on December 15, 2012

Not dating anyone in awhile I said “Damn who the hell is that sexy chick?”. Jess responded her name is Taylor Swift. HMMMMMMMMMM I should have went to that concert huh how did you get her to smile and wave at you like that? I yelled HEY TAYLOR (See what I did there?)

For about 7 years I was trying to get ahold of a woman i I might have had a son with….but thats a diffrent story except it didn’t go to well and I understood that me trying to be there for him and her not understanding me was makinme say things to hurt her to hurt me wich hurt my son because she was hurt overthings I said since I could not be there in my sons life

Posted at 6:57 PM on December 15, 2012

Needless to say I didn’t go and didn’t except the date I offered. Wich this sounds kind of pathetic but true I explained to her that the last time I had sex with anyone physicaly(with the exception of my hands and my thoughts was in the december of 03…Since it’s december 2012 I guess that makes it ROUGHLY 10 YEARS…A band I like and since Taylor Swift is a muscian I would mention a couple of songs from them part of me is you and Iris. There is a great video for that song having to do with eyes and space)She might like it if she sees it and if you bare with me you could clearly see that this is a Love Story…..Yes…But sometimes Life Is Stranger Than Fiction. Another pretty good movie that might work it’s way into…Raymonds story for TayTa(My term of endearmeant for her) for her 23rd birthday.

Posted at 6:29 PM on December 15, 2012

At the time I was at work and 1 of my Co workers wanted to puff on the magic dragon. Ray being the guy he is and everything wanted to atleast take the chick on a date before letting her make me cry any tears with the one eye. I wanted to take her to a chinese buffet that served all kinds of diffrent foods…Even Hershey’s Ice Cream yeah and some ribs with the sauce dripping down coming off the bone from the slighest pull of your teeth….Anyway like most woman she had to have it her way…She wanted to go to a taylor swift concert.

Posted at 6:21 PM on December 15, 2012

In hindsight it kind of sounded like Taylor Swift but since I didn’t know who she was since I started listening to her Speak Now Album in 2010…Anyway my mind started racing along with my heart and I pretty much almost deficated myself. Then for about two years I could hear something talk around me saying that she was married to me but when I asked who I (Ray) was married to I would hear none of my bussiness.

Posted at 5:54 PM on December 15, 2012

Anyway since the weather outside is cold and I have nothing better to do I feel like writing a story about perceptions having to do with Taylor Swift for her 23rd birthday….I know that she is a fan of FairyTales.( Note to anybody hearing a womans voice sounding like Taylor Swift best advice is not to listen unless you agree and think it is a approiate course of action.)

Posted at 5:48 PM on December 15, 2012

I could hear her say that I was her Birthday present while listening to her songs maybe the guy from wissconsin heard it to and thats why he jumped her fence the morning after her birthday in between one and 2 in the morning at her nashville house.

Posted at 5:42 PM on December 15, 2012

I might be crazy but when I listen to Taylor Swifts Music I can swear I hear her saying or thinking she is married to someone….anyone else experience that phenomana or is that just some form of schizophrenia.

Rania

Posted at 1:11 PM on December 15, 2012

Am one of the biggest fans of Taylor Swift , but breaking up with Kennedy and going out with Harry Styles with this really short time made me worry so much about Taylor , because she’s putting her self in a danger zone where she opens the door for everyone to talk about her that way! i mean the way when they start saying that she’s starting relationships only for making millions by her Breakup songs :( but anyway , i wish she could handle this thing and find a good guy for her she would love to spent the longest time with .

lol

Posted at 3:29 PM on December 15, 2012

LMAO you are worried? You must be best friends with this girl or share familial relations, otherwise this level of obsession is worrisome in itself.

Savanna

Posted at 8:25 AM on December 15, 2012

I really think Taylor is just using poor Harry and will break his heart and write a song about it and make millions. But we all know that Harry wwill find a new girl that will last for a couple of weeks and maybe he wwill grow a pair of balls and say their dating.