Posted Sat, January 12, 2013 8:45am EDT

Maddie

Posted at 8:37 PM on July 19, 2013

how can you prove taylor had sex with harry????? huh????

nina

Posted at 10:28 AM on February 23, 2013

I knew you were trouble is about john mayer

nina

Posted at 10:26 AM on February 23, 2013

WTF!! She obvi didn’t writ I knew you were trouble about harry because she wasn’t dating him when the cd was released yh she might be aiming it at him now but didn’t wirte it about him!!!!

Taylor swift fan

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 10, 2013

I don’t think ANYTHING you said was true. She does get envoled but that is what a relationship is. There is no proof whatsoever that I knew you were trouble is about Harry. Taylor is AWESOME. And you also don’t know TAYLOR broke up with HARRY. It could have been the other way around. And I don’t think its fair to say Taylor’s going to write 2 albums about this. Uh no. Maybe 3-4 songs. NOT AN ALBUM. She writes about seeing love, being in love, and break ups. That is her way of expressing herself. So why don’t you just leave her alone

hope smith

Posted at 6:10 PM on February 8, 2013

how can i knew u were trouble be inspired by harry styles when she just barely dated him and the song was written before then?

olivia

Posted at 10:26 PM on January 13, 2013

I don’t care why she writes the songs or how many guys she’s slept with, it’s none of my business, I’m a fan anyway.

charles wayne

Posted at 2:08 AM on January 13, 2013

that song rocks me for real. wel to her dating n break ups r a way of makin’ money! lol

Truth

Posted at 9:17 PM on January 12, 2013

Saying crap about taylor swift won’t change who she realy is. Miley Cyrus “had the same guy for 3 years and is now engaged to him”?! Yes, but they had SEX so many times. But Taylor dated only 6 guys for past 4 years. If you think that’s a big deal, you have to be a muslim! And she broke up with harry because she refused to have sex with him. That called self respecting. And if writing songs about relationships is wrong, why you don’t say the same thing to Adele?

IKM

Posted at 3:21 PM on January 19, 2013

Muslim???? Pft… That’s dumb even mentioning the muslims in this whole thingy…… Ps: I KNOW THEM, I’ve lived with ’em and some of the are really open minded people… Well exept for Pakistan and Arab Emirates ppl. Yeah… Wanted to defend ’em

halez

Posted at 5:38 PM on February 16, 2013

taylor has had over 13+ boyfriends in 3 years, and Miley actually has had sex so many times. and she didnt refuse to have sex with harry, she DID have sex with him, he wanted it to be over because she is too clingy

Samantha

Posted at 12:37 PM on March 4, 2013

And you know this how! You people actually listen to these trashy stories. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE knows the real truth behind why Harry & Taylor broke up. No matter how big of a Harry fan you are or Taylor, you guys just don’t the real truth. I’m a Taylor fan, and I’m glad she broke up with him or the opposite, because if it wasn’t meant to be, then why hang around? So what she dated 13 guys, that’s what “dating” is, it’s looking for your true companion. So give me a break and stop calling Taylor a slut, and I can personally tell you that she hasn’t slept with any of those guys. Ugh. P.S. I’m also a Miley fan, and this story has nothing to do with Miley Cyrus, so why bring her up?

Taylor Alison Swift

Posted at 6:55 PM on January 12, 2013

Last kiss is not about Joe and I knew u were trouble is nit about harry

TTTTTT

Posted at 12:23 AM on February 2, 2013

actually last kiss is about joe and i knew you were trouble is about john mayer

Niallator

Posted at 4:01 PM on January 12, 2013

There’s no way ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ is about Harry. That song came out before they were even dating. So that’s wrong.

amy

Posted at 12:18 PM on January 12, 2013

last kiss isnt really a diss song…..

Denmark

Posted at 11:41 AM on January 12, 2013

She’s written songs about numerous guys, and people call Miley a slut.. At least she’s had the same guy for 3 years and is now engaged to him.. People see Taylor as sweet and innocent.. it actually saddens me.

dani

Posted at 11:45 AM on January 12, 2013

WHO CARES, at least taylor has enough talent to write all her damn songs

nina

Posted at 12:37 PM on January 12, 2013

is it wrong for taylor to search for the one? At least Taylor is dressing like a slut like Miley. Look, I’m not hating on Miley at all but if you talk bad about Taylor I’ll talk bad about whoever you like

My Opinion

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 12, 2013

Yes, it seems like Miss Swift’s dating habits/songwriting habits contradict her supposed wish to be a role model for her fans.

Lauren

Posted at 9:49 AM on January 12, 2013

this is the same kid in the second photo