Less than a week after she broke up with Harry Styles, Taylor is back in the studio, no doubt writing about their relationship! It’s not a new trend — check out her most vengeful songs below!
John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Harry Styles — no matter how sweet a guy may seem, no one is safe from Taylor Swift‘s pen! Her song lyrics are relatable, heartfelt, personal and intriguing — mostly because we can guess which celebrity each song is about!
On Jan. 10, just days after her breakup with Harry Styles, Taylor tweeted “Back in the studio. Uh oh…” Wonder what she’s writing about him now?
Her song “I Knew You Were Trouble” is about Harry, so it seems like she may have had a premonition back in March 2012 when they met at the Kids’ Choice Awards!
On Jan. 11, Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger told Celebuzz she thinks Joe Jonas “ruined” Taylor and her subsequent relationships!
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Check out Taylor’s 9 biggest disses below, click through the gallery to see the men who’ve inspired her, and vote on your fave T-Swift revenge song below:
1) Brandon Borello — inspired the song “Fifteen”
2) Sam Armstrong — inspired the song “Should’ve Said No”
3) Joe Jonas — inspired the song “Forever & Always”
4) Joe Jonas — inspired the song “Last Kiss”
5) Taylor Lautner — inspired the song “Back To December” (This song is more of a diss to her about how she treated Taylor badly)
6) Jake Gyllenhaal — inspired the song “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
7) Jake Gyllenhaal — inspired the song “All Too Well”
8) John Mayer — inspired the song “Dear John”
9) Harry Styles — inspired the song “I Knew You Were Trouble”
More On Taylor Swift’s Ex-Boyfriends:
- Taylor Swift’s Ex-Boyfriends End Up In Songs, Even When She Says They Won’t
- Taylor Swift Laughs At Ex-Boyfriends’ Reactions To Her Diss Songs
- Taylor Swift’s Exes Beg Her Not To Write Songs About Their Break-Up