Awards, men, super-selling records: Quite a year you had! Have a legal drink to celebrate!
Taylor, you are now officially legal and things could not get any better. You have Grammys under your belt, you’ve been been nominated for awards a total of 131 times, and have won 72! You have an adorable boyfriend (we think he’s your boyfriend), you are smart (your career proves it) and all your fans love you! Click through to see Taylor Swift’s amazing year in photos and read all about her 2010 success!!!!
- As of December 2010, you have sold over 16 million albums worldwide
- You made your acting debut in Valentines Day
- Your song Today Is a fairytale from the movie Valentines Day debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 2, becoming your sixth Top 10 and 23rd Top 40 single on that chart!
- You broke the record for first-week download sales on itunes by a female artist.
- You had your own realty show Taylor Swift: Journey to Fearless
- You began dating 29-year-old movie star, Jake Gyllenhaal
- You released your third album Speak Now which sold 1,047,000 units in its first week
- Speak Now debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart
- For the third year in a row you were in People magazines “100 Most Beautiful People” list
- You won Favorite Country Female Artist at the American Music Awards
- You won Country Songwriter of the Year and Country Song of the Year for “You Belong With Me” at the BMI awards
- You won The Billboard 200 Artists of the Year at the Billboard Music Awards
- At the 52nd Grammy Awards, you became the youngest artist ever to win a Grammy for Album of the Year and the first solo country act to ever take home the top honor winning, Album of the Year and Best Country Album for Fearless and Best Female Country Vocal Performance and Best Country Song for “White Horse”