Taylor never ceases to stun on the red carpet and her COVERGIRL makeup is easy to replicate at home!
Taylor Swift has pink eyeshadow, blush and lipstick at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards May 22. Celebrity makeup artist Lorrie Turk explains how to get the look!
Taylor’s makeup was actually inspired by her dress! “The pastel colors we used to frame Taylor’s eyes were really a reflection of the gorgeous palette and beading of her Elie Saab gown,” explains Lorrie.
Here’s Lorrie’s step-by-step instructions on how to copy Taylor’s perfect pink look:
- “I started her eyes by brushing on COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 1-Kit in French Vanilla from her lash line to the crease and in the inner corners of her eyes.”
- “From the crease to just below the brow bone, I used Knock Out Pink, which really sets off Taylor’s blue eyes.”
- “I used a little COVERGIRL LiquilineBlast Eyeliner in Black Fire to line the upper lash line and finished the eyes with LashBlast Volume Mascara.”
- “To perfect Taylor’s already smooth complexion, I used COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Silk Foundation and a touch of Cheekers Blush in Plumberry Glow on her cheeks.”
- “To finish Taylor’s Billboard Awards look, I used COVERGIRL LipPerfection lipcolor in Tempt. It’s a gorgeous vibrant pink–perfect for spring and summer.”
Would you wear all-over pink makeup like Taylor?
See More Billboard Style and Beauty!
- Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Fergie & More! See The Billboard Music Awards Best Beauties!
- Nicole Kidman Has Rosy Pink Lips! Lip Liner Is The Key And It Took Me Years To Realize It!
- Billboard Music Awards 2011 Red Carpet: Best & Worst Dressed Stars!