Hollywood’s hottest A-listers are hitting Dallas this weekend to celebrate Super Bowl Sunday red carpet style!
Super Bowl Sunday is a beloved American tradition celebrated with family, friends, flat screens, and a whole lot of football cheer. This year some of Hollywood’s elite will be bringing some red carpet glamour to Dallas with fabulous parties, musical performances, and the best seats in the stadium. Check out the top 10 celebrities making the trek out to Texas for some good old fashioned football fun!
- The Black Eyed Peas: The Black Eyed Peas are this year’s Super Bowl Sunday halftime show entertainers. We heard they will be sporting some pretty over-the-top costumes and are supposed to bust out some outrageous dance moves during a 15 minute music medley. We wonder if Fergie’s hubby Josh Duhamel will make the trip to see his wife tear up the Super Bowl stage.
- The Situation: There’s nothing Texas needs more than some “GTL.”There’s no better man than Mike Sorrentino to bring a little bit of the shore to the Lone-star state. Reports say he is there and drawing more of a crowd than the professional athletes.
- Justin Timberlake: Justin Timberlake is rumored to make an appearance at this year’s Super Bowl because he is a Packers fan, and two-time halftime performer. Olivia Munn, his rumored fling, is also supposed to make an appearance….
- Joe Jonas: Pop icon Joe Jonas is RSVPed for the ESPN The Magazine‘s NEXT party Saturday night along with other big names like Nicki Minaj and Lea Michele.
- Kellan Lutz: Twilight hunk Kellan Lutz will be playing touch football against a team of athletes in a game of touch football at the DirectTV Celebrity Beach Bowl. Fortunately for us, he has Gossip Girl hottie Chace Crawford as a teammate.
- The cast of Glee: Most of the big players of Glee will be out and about promoting their special Super Bowl episode that premieres right after the game. Lea Michele will also be singing the national anthem. Yeee! Can’t wait!
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher: America’s most public celebrity couple will be tweeting from Dallas, Ashton is a Bear’s fan but he has been seen rooting for the Packers.
- P.Diddy: Diddy will be there in style, bringing bling to the Super Bowl and throwing a party of his own on Saturday night with the help of XXL Magazine.
- Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman: Keith is slated to perform in the pregame show with Maroon 5. We wonder if wife Nicole will be able to make the trek with their newest baby in tow, or if she will just stay behind with the kids.
- Jennifer Aniston: Jen told Conan that costar Adam was taking her to the Super Bowl, and that she was really excited because she’s never been before. Jennifer claims she’s been spending her free time watching football so she’s all caught up when Super Sunday rolls around.
These are just a few of the stars that are lighting up Dallas this weekend for the Super Bowl 2011, and it sounds like quite the party! Jessica Simpson was just spotted milling around Dallas, and we wonder what will happen if she runs into her ex Tony Romo with his new fiance? Awkward much?
Also expected are: Usher, Chord Overstreet, Matthew Morrison, Snoop, Nelly, Ke$ha, Hayden P, Andy Roddick, Brooklyn Decker, Owen Wilson, Adrian Grenier, Marisa Miller, Maroon 5, Jeremy Piven, and Cory Monteith.
Whether you’re a Packers fan or just Team Jen, this Super Bowl Sunday will have something in store for you! Our own Russ Weakland is on the ground there so check back in for all the gossip! What are you most excited about this watching this Super Bowl Sunday?