Posted Mon, August 19, 2013 6:35pm EDT

Sophia Smith Pics — Liam Payne’s New Girlfriend

Euphrozina Balthazar (@fareesha123)

Posted at 2:27 PM on June 2, 2014

I want Payzer back I am absolutely okay with it !!!! But my question is why did Sophia Smith not accept Liam Payne in the First go why did he get denied 22 times the Question is that when Sophia wasnt greedy about fame or money she should have asked Liam to keep the Relationship a secret!!!! Compare the gifts and affection of Danielle with Sophia’s Gifts and Affection!!! All I want Liam to do is use his wisdom to choose what’s good and what’s bad in his life that’s it

NA

Posted at 11:29 AM on February 25, 2014

God that gurl is too ugly too even date a hobo

unicornsexuality

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 3, 2014

well then she could date you

sadie

Posted at 4:59 AM on February 9, 2014

I love u liam and i do not think she is the right girl and u are to young to have a baby.I love u and i really want to see u and 1D u gus are so good and cool!!.I don’t think sophia is the right girl!sorry liam?but u need to go your own way.but don’t date her pls!!!!!!!!!!!and pls come to bali with one dirction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 love u

Jasmine styles

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 17, 2014

I’m a Directioner and ship all of their relationships even though I miss payzer. If Liam’s happy witch he clearly is especially when he’s with Sophia, and if he is happy I’m happy but sophiaare you crazy how can you reject liam so many times he’s perfect sweet handsome his nickname is daddy direction he is wonderful in everyway what were you thinking????
At least you two are together niw

Lilly

Posted at 1:39 AM on February 13, 2014

I know! I feel the same way! In my opinion, I think that we Directioners,should be happy for him….. Because he’s in a probably a happy relationship with Sophia and ya….

Jade xo

Posted at 6:52 AM on May 31, 2014

I agree… But yeah I totally MISS Danielle and Liam!!!
They were the cutest! <3 <3

Kar

Posted at 9:32 PM on December 29, 2013

I’m not a huge fan of one direction, nor do I really like Liam Payne, but it’s very obvious she’s just using him, when she’s never wanted him all their childhood and now that he’s famous she is all about him, well I honestly do believe she’s just In for the fame, they haven’t been together a whole year it’s ridiculous, Liam’s only what 20?? He’s very young to be having a baby.

Jade xo

Posted at 6:55 AM on May 31, 2014

I believe that she is in it for the fame as well because she rejected him heaps and heaps as a child!!! But then he is suddenly famous and everyone wants him… she goes and claims she loves him!!! I think she is two-faced and not the person to be with… sorry Liam!!!

Sierra and karen

Posted at 8:28 PM on November 30, 2013

SHE IS SO UGLY Liam I can’t believe u think she is pretty and by the way I love u so much that I would DIE FOR U:)

Becky

Posted at 10:52 AM on December 3, 2013

he don’t wanna be with u why do you want her to die? liam would never like you

Cazza

Posted at 5:17 PM on February 5, 2014

That’s actually horrible. Imagine you were her

Ella

Posted at 2:14 AM on November 18, 2013

Liam is gorgeous and attractive although I adore him so much I think he’s making the wrong decision Sophie is using him for fame and she just wants to get with him because he’s cute and famous and she’s cheated on him 2 times already and now she’s pregnant I just hope Liam realises that she’s using him for fame and so they can just be together I love u Liam I hope u soon realise what she’s doing to u

brooklyn

Posted at 8:07 PM on November 29, 2013

I think you are very right he is so amazing but he needs a better girl

Lydia

Posted at 6:22 PM on January 15, 2014

That is so true!! He needs to see it!! I’m not a hater or nothing but she’s not the right girl. But she isnt pregnant

Annon

Posted at 10:23 PM on November 14, 2013

She’s beautiful. <3

Becky

Posted at 10:52 AM on December 3, 2013

she is and I applaud you

Paige

Posted at 9:12 PM on November 6, 2013

I been snooping and clearly she is using him, she wants the fame!! Like who couldn’t get this .. Let me explain: when liam and Daniel was dating they dated for a very very long time, but now that he is dating this low down she has turned him down multiple times and the more famous he gets the more happier she is and wants him back.

Suha

Posted at 4:37 PM on November 3, 2013

Shes beautiful but shes using him for fame she turned him down 22 times she actually is

Chloe

Posted at 8:09 PM on October 14, 2013

I don’t think Sophia is right for Liam but I will get over it :)

Jessica

Posted at 10:59 AM on August 27, 2013

SOPHIA’S OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM USERNAME IS XXSOPHIASMITHXX

sydney

Posted at 8:26 PM on August 21, 2013

once i found out they were dating i literally screamed i love liam he is my fav then when i looked it up i was like omg shes soooooo pretty so i am totally fine with it then i saw that people were dissing her its like get over your self love is love if liam loves her let him

Martha 1Dful Eve (@its_martha_ok)

Posted at 2:57 AM on August 22, 2013

You are totally right! Liam is my favourite too! But let’s be honest none of us had a chance with him so let him be happy! I totally agree with you!

anastasija

Posted at 6:12 AM on August 22, 2013

I support there relationship, but PEOPLE SHE TURNED HIM DOWN 22 TIMES ! Coincidence she came back now? I think not ! He was sensitive, perfect time to jump in as a old crush ! I will always support them as a directioner, but I don’t like her :I

Kaye

Posted at 10:29 AM on August 24, 2013

I still miss Danielle <//3 I really love Danielle Peazer MUCH!

mihaela

Posted at 6:46 AM on August 27, 2013

i agree with anastasija…

Sarah

Posted at 12:46 PM on August 29, 2013

Actually the girl who turned him down 22 times was named Emily, not Sophia. He clearly stated it in the sirius xm radio interview.

kara

Posted at 8:22 AM on September 2, 2013

I agree completely

Harrys girl yo

Posted at 6:55 AM on December 9, 2013

it was a different girl you flop:S
sophia didnt turn him down, and i don’t ship sophiam, but yeah.
ok
bye

Cazza

Posted at 5:18 PM on February 5, 2014

Apparently that’s not true?

Sierra

Posted at 6:41 PM on September 20, 2013

liam is my fav 2

Paige

Posted at 9:14 PM on November 6, 2013

People aren’t dissing her, they are saying she is using him for fame. Check it out on the Internet and everywhere

Becky

Posted at 10:53 AM on December 3, 2013

this is so cool. we need to be cool with her. I will NEVER ship them I will always ship payzer, but I love them together sometimes